WOW CEG. What a shamble.

DeletedUser3919

We see two tribes leave the big mighty CEG to go back to their routes. We see an influencial jirki88 of XIG ending up in SMOKE!. We may see a return of XIG which will make them even weaker. CEG is losing villages fast. wow i thought CEG would be the combined strength of the great STW and XIG but really the members werent a 100% behind any merge with each other and thus Musclesliver leaving for ATEN in protest and now made STW again with many leaving for there.

I'd love to say what a match of power but the difference is hearts and minds. HOT, ATEN and TW players love their tribe and have so for many months but XIG members loved XIG and STW members loved STW but combining the two doesnt make a good mix. its like mixing ice cream and a burger. put them in a blender and mix them and you get some meatcream which wouldnt taste too nice.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
...its like mixing ice cream and a burger. put them in a blender and mix them and you get some meatcream which wouldnt taste too nice.

Maybe you forgot Ketchup? Of course it would give you a burger and milkshake at the same time.

DeletedUser4514

I strongly disagree. I've been eating plenty of this new icemeatcream since it was developed and it goes down plenty easy. Pretty tasty too. Fully developed villages with few troops. Yummy. I call them sim-sicles.

I have to tech them up after captures though. Is that like indigestion?

DeletedUser

A thread on how bad CEG is?
This is really what this forum needed.. Now this forum is complete.
But don't make these things out of the blue kaiser! The surprise is to much for us. You should have hinted your opinion in other threads before.

DeletedUser

haha, good laugh.
First of all... What happens each war in the beginning?
All involved tribes/families start sweeping from the areas THEY control.

Why would you think this is different?
CEG is clearing their continents from enemies and the alliance is doing the same.

Not to mention all the dead weight that is being taken out by all sides.

Give it some time, the war hasn't started yet.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A thread on how bad CEG is?
This is really what this forum needed.. Now this forum is complete.
But don't make these things out of the blue kaiser! The surprise is to much for us. You should have hinted your opinion in other threads before.

But then we wouldn't be able to make a thread, "Jack Krauser goes Sarcastic."

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This isn't a thread about how bad CEG is. Because CEG isn't bad. It was just an ill-planned merger (yes, I mean, go to war so soon that no plans even had been done properly?). Besides, there was quite much people that was unsure about it. No, I think that the CEG-merger was a mistake. If it had been better planned, and not gone to war too early, it could've succeed. But now... No. It was a mistake. But that doesn't mean the tribe's bad.

ArtFull

ohh your wrong on many things,

1st: meatcream is very tasty, ive just tried it, dont use chicken, especially not with bones! beefburgers are best! high quality is preffered as low quality has a lot of bones in them.

2nd: CEG is bad! very bad, were mean, evil and bad!

3th: thanks for taking our deadweight & spies!

damnit! no kiss smiles :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

its like mixing ice cream and a burger. put them in a blender and mix them and you get some meatcream which wouldnt taste too nice.

There are actually many meat flavored ice creams in existence including such flavors as oyster, chicken, shark fin, abalone and basashi (raw horse meat). Mmmmm, basashi. I wonder what kind of Cake, Bolaar would recommend to serve with them?

Anyway on topic, I personally would love to see XIG return, they were a nicely put together tribe that treated their enemies and allies alike with respect something I just don't see in CEG. It could be the lack of leaders or maybe just people unwilling to take responsibility for anything. Rumor has it that they had a mandatory meeting for Dukes and Barons and no one showed up, seems a bit ominous if you ask me.

ramz fan

haha, good laugh.
First of all... What happens each war in the beginning?
All involved tribes/families start sweeping from the areas THEY control.

Why would you think this is different?
CEG is clearing their continents from enemies and the alliance is doing the same.

Not to mention all the dead weight that is being taken out by all sides.

Give it some time, the war hasn't started yet.

is that what the dukes over in -CEG- are telling u? i think they are just trying to keep the morale up. everyone knows that -CEG- is for dinner :icon_twisted:

modesty

Some of us might beg to differ on that.

I predict that this will be the shortest world war in the history of W2.

I would not be so sure about that... There still are some left that will fight to their last village... some that work as one regardless of tag...

DeletedUser3919

I would not be so sure about that... There still are some left that will fight to their last village... some that work as one regardless of tag...

All i can say is im far happier having CDE working with us rather than against us. I love the tribe PIE for some reason. makes me hungry though.

modesty

All i can say is im far happier having CDE working with us rather than against us. I love the tribe PIE for some reason. makes me hungry though.

I was not taking about PIE :icon_biggrin: I was talking about some CEG-factions that regardless of tag they work under act as one... they are not fighting for the tag.. they are fighting for their friends...

DeletedUser3160

I predict its going to be a long one, soon the 20-50 hour noblings will be the standard nobling time, then 50-80 hours...its going to be hard and a challenge. But thats why we are playing this game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Some of us might beg to differ on that.

I predict that this will be the shortest world war in the history of W2.

I believe most would differ with you, as someone else stated. There are quite a few who will fight till the very end, regardless. Sure the begging is expected of heavy runners. I would have probably predicted that. At the end of that tunneel you will find nothing but dedicated core players. They won't give up villages quite as easily as inactives or runners would.

-Pepper

DeletedUser

The length of this war just depends on how long it takes for CEG.1 to own you all! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree. The beginning of these events are mirrored exactly as how the past war was going. The FTR Alliance riding high for about a month and a 1/2, then people starting cooling down, stalemate began to set in, other agendas started to become a higher priority.

Next thing you know, little fighting, an alliance family leaves claiming victory, FTR collapses due mainly to different events unrelated to the war, FTR members move into various tribes, CE is sucked up into ATEN, CMFAM merged into TW. Then the war ends with XiG claiming victory (which is short-lived, with the debacle of the Great Merge).

- - - - - - - - - -

Look closely, you will still find various factions of CEG fighting well. The question is not whether CEG will collapse as much as when will the high start to submit and other priorities begin to interfere.

DeletedUser

And now for your viewing pleasure I give you a scrap from the CEG forum.

dkrouth
support needed!!!!
Please email me in game, I need support asap. I have 25 attacks incoming, and I'm totally surrounded. I wont be able to last much longer in game. Thanks.
Dkrouth

olicool11
Re: support needed!!!!
contact a support co-ordinator. i used to be one but i was kicked cos they falsley accused me of bieng a spy....