WOW CEG. What a shamble.

DeletedUser

Oh my - all the CEG secrets revealed...

That's weak, especially for you.

What the fact that your members posted this in a publicly accessible forum? Yes, typically one posts such in a secured forum or at least finds a way to restrict access to their forums. I merely found it to be a candid shot of what life in -CEG- is like at the moment and felt like sharing it with others might not get the chance to witness such.

DeletedUser

What the fact that your members posted this in a publicly accessible forum? Yes, typically one posts such in a secured forum or at least finds a way to restrict access to their forums. I merely found it to be a candid shot of what life in -CEG- is like at the moment and felt like sharing it with others might not get the chance to witness such.

Please make your way to other threads like "Who has taken the most Ao5 villages so far?" or maybe our comments on invites we get, etc.
If I go to your support forum I'm pretty sure there will be people asking for it aswell.

And yes, its a low and despicable post you made, not for its content but for its irrelevance and lack of context.

DeletedUser

And yes, its a low and despicable post you made, not for its content but for its irrelevance and lack of context.

Perhaps you need to take a refresher course in propaganda? By posting a statement from your forum I show that you have members under attack and freaking out over a mere 25 incoming. I show that you have a lack of trust within your own tribe from the second person who was dismissed as being a spy and I might add was the only one to respond to this guy's request for help. And yet I am despicable? Seems to me that a tribe who are busy mistrusting each other and failing to provide support for their members would be a bit lower on that scale.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you need to take a refresher course in propaganda? By posting a statement from your forum I show that you have members under attack and freaking out over a mere 25 incoming. I show that you have a lack of trust within your own tribe from the second person who was dismissed as being a spy and I might add was the only one to respond to this guy's request for help. And yet I am despicable? Seems to me that a tribe who are busy mistrusting each other and failing to provide support for their members would be a bit lower on that scale.

A member with only 19 villages? 25 incoming is a pretty big number, especially if they're all real. My point, as Jack has mentioned, is if you have access to the forums, and you choose to show how 'in-touch' you are with what's happening in CEG (former), I'm sure there were better posts than someone asking for support. I was in TW1, I saw lots of the same, usually from people who had never posted anything before that.

DeletedUser

Like I said...Depends on how long it takes us to noble you all...