Wyvern the GOOF tribe

DeletedUser

Enuf said.

Oh and I am not your spy Kaz. Too bad you have people inside your tribe who are spying on you. I might know who one of them is, but I suspect I won't be helping you.

Good luck out there Wyvern. Once someone serious comes along you'll be swept up like bark on the tide.

DeletedUser

What the heck is up with all of the shady business? Spy's in every tribe - people threatening and bullying others to get them in their tribe - people breaking alliances and NAP's without batting an eyelash. Sometimes I think this is less Tribal Wars and more Underhanded Tactics 101 8^D

DeletedUser

Yea and I have a well established reputation for being loyal. OH well not good for leadership makes for - wait for it - not good lol.

An attack from Wyvern's "valuable" new allies :icon_razz:

Attacker: gohkho
Village: Akatsuki (348|256) K23

Quantity: 0 0 10828 0 0 1877 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 10828 0 0 1877 0 0 0 0 0 0

lol 10K axe. Well that's 4 armies I've taken from your new "allies" and just to think that I lost almost all my troops 10 days ago to a Wyvern "account sitter" your #1 player [player]bigqi2[/palyer] (now banned). :(

And thanks for TW Admin for taking 9 days to respond to a ticket thereby fanning the doubt amongst the Wyvern noobs.

Well with "allies" like that I am not sure the future is bright for Wyvern.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6458

Awww, did Wyvern give you the boot?

What the heck is up with all of the shady business? - people threatening and bullying others to get them in their tribe -
Diarmadhim, this seems to be a favorite tactic of your recruiter duke l3laze987.
This is also the main reason I've set up a base of operations in k25/35.
You seem to have a lot better head on your shoulders than he does. It would probably be in Flames best interest to demote this guy.

DeletedUser

Awww, did Wyvern give you the boot?

Diarmadhim, this seems to be a favorite tactic of your recruiter duke l3laze987.
You seem to have a lot better head on your shoulders than he does. It would probably be in Flames best interest to demote this guy.

LMAO!!!
Omg, I'm laughing so hard that I'm almost crying!!!
No... Wait... There are tears in my eyes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Lol Hermit, thanks for brightening up my day.

l3laze987 and stolatpro are the founders of Flame, but yes... l3laze987 really does put the lame into Flame.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser6458

I wouldn't get too giddy there King Kustard. It's no secret PK35 has always been a target of D.A. And most aren't too happy about TMRe either.

DeletedUser

Personally I like Wyvern.
You can post stats and quotes all day, but as far as I'm concerned, they are a respectable tribe.

DeletedUser

Aw c'mon let me whine here.

Wyverns is a noob tribe and once any one is organized where I am around, will rape Wyvern. Heck one of their Barons sat my account to check up the reports showing bigqi2's malfeance - AND COULDN'T MAKE A DECISION.

Well with almost all my troops wiped out 10 days ago I still managed to take >20K troops from Wyvern's new "allies" KOW

'But atleast KOW is well organized. They're "wave" attacks of 2K axe, 300 lc, 25 cats and 75 rams are starting to wear me down :icon_sad:

I wish everyone the best in W5. Just remember Nahuel501 is a liar.

And Royalty666 (what a pretentious name), I am not your spy. Go look at teh person who accused me. I never told Nahuel (haven't spoken to him in a week) to attack/auto noble Duckyone. That was done by a spy in your "vaunted" noobtribe.

Good bye W5. Never met so many liars in and around me in this game before.

/rant over :)

DeletedUser

As a new leader of a top 100 tribe i've gotta say that if you want to see who your spies are, look for account sitters. Don't let outsiders sit inside your tribe.

DeletedUser

Aw c'mon let me whine here.

Wyverns is a noob tribe and once any one is organized where I am around, will rape Wyvern. Heck one of their Barons sat my account to check up the reports showing bigqi2's malfeance - AND COULDN'T MAKE A DECISION.

Well with almost all my troops wiped out 10 days ago I still managed to take >20K troops from Wyvern's new "allies" KOW

'But atleast KOW is well organized. They're "wave" attacks of 2K axe, 300 lc, 25 cats and 75 rams are starting to wear me down :icon_sad:

I wish everyone the best in W5. Just remember Nahuel501 is a liar.

And Royalty666 (what a pretentious name), I am not your spy. Go look at teh person who accused me. I never told Nahuel (haven't spoken to him in a week) to attack/auto noble Duckyone. That was done by a spy in your "vaunted" noobtribe.

Good bye W5. Never met so many liars in and around me in this game before.

/rant over :)

It's strange how Wyvern is the tribe you stayed 2nd longest in.

DeletedUser

I was being facetious 8^D I've informed Blaze that I disagree with bullying tactics and have advised him against any such actions. I don't foresee Blaze ever being demoted though - he's related to Stolatpro ;) All leaders make mistakes from time to time and bullying shouldn't be considered anything overly large that would cause the tribe to fall.

DeletedUser

Well although KOW did the initial wave of attacks, and Wyvern has done the second wave of attacks it is my arch nemesis - Nahuel501 from tribe DK who is doing the nobling.

gud jub Wyvern :/

DeletedUser

I personally did not bully anyone. I asked to have a chat with scheissy and HE suggested him joining us. Of course, that was what I came to talk about but I never said any "join my tribe or else" I just said that he would have a lot more nearby support in Flame than in D.A.

I just want to make this clear, while I do bully people sometimes, it is only my enemies. Bullied people do not make good friends. If people told you I bullied them into joining, they are lying.

DeletedUser

I can certainly see how someone that's a little... meek, we'll say :) would mistake a person saying "You'd have a lot more nearby support in Flame than in D.A." as a threat. No offense meant, Scheissy 8^D Personally, it'd make me a tad wary too (nothing wrong with being cautious).

thekillerleader

I totally agree about Wyvern and youre opinion about them.

They just trying to take down a smaller tribe then them called ANPI and they arent succeeding thats bad.

But who doesnt agrees on youre opinion.

and in future this tibe will make me alone some stronger

DeletedUser10816

You better check your sources better before putting ANPI on this threat.

ANPI

thekillerleader

Youre right but with wich 2 tribes have i confused them with than.

mmm..... think OMG i cant think.

oyeeh i dont have that much problems anymore with wyvern but they arent that smart thats abvious

DeletedUser

Maybe Wyvern weren't so clever in the ANPI situation but they know how to succeed as a continent based tribe.