Wyvern the GOOF tribe

DeletedUser

Wyvern folded like a cheap suit in K22. I had barely started my attacks and sent some threathening letters. 2 weeks later, I am traveling like 12 hours to even have a Wyvern target. The sad part is that I popped up in the middle of their "homeland" in K22.

DeletedUser

just

wyvern is a great tribe
well and to that report
that guy nevers used the forum before so if we attacked you as a tribe we would have crushed you
also when the fuck were you in our tribe you most of not used the forum much and god damn you for being a spy

DeletedUser

I wasn't the spy, I have numerous references from people playing this game for OVER A YEAR.

I've said all along Mmariano is your spy. I've informed your unelightened leadership. Ofcourse Wyvern leadership is too goddam stupid/noobish to see that.

That is all.

DeletedUser

Helping you guys? Are you serious? Wasnt' nobling away my vills with no troops left in them help enough? And yet I still managed to take 4 nobles from you noobs.

I don't want to help you guys one friggin bit. I should edit my post and remove Mariano's name but you already posted it. If your leadership had just half a wit, just a half, if they would just think a little, they would of known Mariano was the spy long ago. I told them so and told them why.

But they don't listen. Too much sh1t between their ears.

Heck they didn't believe me when I told them I had abusive account sitting - even though I pointed out my OD ranking due to farming >100 vills everyday! No one who worked hard would suicide troops. rolf. :icon_evil: I had Wyvern sit my account and Wyvern noob leaders still couldn't figure out who was telling the truth. Just too much sh1t there.

They are idiots.

Aside:
Too bad TW Admin didn't give me beginner protection after the abusive account sitting. :icon_rolleyes: This is what upset me hable and ended my purchasing of Premium Accounts. Hence the signature.

DeletedUser

I kind of have to agree with sLowhand about Wyvern. They DO have the top position in the continent I am in but we are closing in fast on that one. I just find it...A little sad, but to have hard evidence (one would assume) right in front of you and STILL not know who is being truthful and who is the lier...That is a clear sign that something is wrong.:icon_neutral:

Oh and BTW I am NOT speaking for my tribe. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had clear evidence the mmariano was a spy, but they are too damn stupid to notice.