New Dominance Map Thread

DeletedUser

Its the CHAOS way of winning; mass recruit. :icon_wink:

its obvious that people want to join the best:icon_cool:
we have a waiting list of one year to get you invited so fulfill your application now:lol:

DeletedUser

Is it our fault they want to join us. I'm telling you.... our cookies are delicious..

lol:lol: you mean they came to you?
i don't even want to think how much BS you had to eat before you convinced them to join you:lol:

Michael Wittman

The way i hear it, Met and the offending players had been in talks for a bit.

We are thankful, we are a better tribe without players like that.

Met, you are welcome to the players but we will need their villages :p

DeletedUser

The way i hear it, Met and the offending players had been in talks for a bit.

We are thankful, we are a better tribe without players like that.

Met, you are welcome to the players but we will need their villages :p

Your better tribe without them? I heard that you tribe has no tribe spirit, no organization, no fun. How come now when few of your best fighters are gone, players who had some authority in NWF leave you, make your tribe stronger?

stellro

Well I see Met hasnt lost his ability to convince people that his way is the right way.....right or wrong :icon_wink:

Have to question these guys however and their own motives....especially after all this time....

Michael Wittman

they had no authority. they only care for themselves. self preservation is a strong instinct. with some it is stronger than honor. our tribe is much more active now that we realized our laziness had let players of poor moral fiber infiltrate us.

thankfully their poor moral fiber led them away from us. my shining armor of honor was to bright for them and they had to leave lol.

they can complain about the tribe as much as they want. just remember they were incapable of changing any of the things they complained about. sounds like a bunch of whiners that saw something they wanted but were unwilling to work for it. so much easier to just join the enemy.

congrats to old OU, you defeated west.

They did not go out with a bang, but with a wimper

stellro

Just thought - are these the same West players who Met & OU flamed so much in the past????

Guess the recruitment into Chaos isnt too difficult after all :)

DeletedUser

Well I see Met hasnt lost his ability to convince people that his way is the right way.....right or wrong :icon_wink:

Have to question these guys however and their own motives....especially after all this time....

Damn i still got it:icon_cool: lol

I can tell you their motives. They wanted to be with the strongest this time. With a funny (well not really but anyway...:lol:) but organised and disciplined tribe and an awesome duke!

Sorry wittman you are good but not as awesome as me...:lol:

As for waking up and wanting to kill the deserters...please do...it's about time NWF starts attacking. And i am glad to see that my new members now are so willing to retaliate:) Hopefully this brought this war back to life.

Unless you plan a merge of course....lol :lol:

DeletedUser

Just thought - are these the same West players who Met & OU flamed so much in the past????

Guess the recruitment into Chaos isnt too difficult after all :)

the first and foremost player i had flamed was senatortribe and she is with us long time now.

Watch one diferrence dear stellro. Flaming an opponent is within the right limits. We never said that the players joining us were not good. In fact they were the only ones giving NWF some quality. And i say this as we have fought them and figured it out.

So we recruited the best from NWF and we are glad to have them with us.
So what if we had flamed them in the past?

I had flamed DangerUS1 too...Now how can you be sure he does not have an account in CHAOS?

stellro

the first and foremost player i had flamed was senatortribe and she is with us long time now.

Watch one diferrence dear stellro. Flaming an opponent is within the right limits. We never said that the players joining us were not good. In fact they were the only ones giving NWF some quality. And i say this as we have fought them and figured it out.

So we recruited the best from NWF and we are glad to have them with us.
So what if we had flamed them in the past?

I had flamed DangerUS1 too...Now how can you be sure he does not have an account in CHAOS?

So if in future NWF was to fall (and not suggesting that they will) and you recruit them in your usual fashion will you remember this comment :icon_wink:

And if you had Danger in your tribe Im sure you'd be able to tell me his real name :icon_idea:

With Danger - the fact that he hasnt replied to any msn messages is more of a concern than any other tbh.....

DeletedUser

Stellro..
I can promise you, that you will never see a full absorbtion of NWF into CHAOS!

As long as I am duke, I´ll put my head on the block on that one!

We have the best there was, they where all old west, the players in old north are not worth i-net packeges they are sending when they are logging into there accounts.

You have to have some skills to be accepted into CHAOS ;)

DeletedUser

Stellro..
I can promise you, that you will never see a full absorbtion of NWF into CHAOS!

As long as I am duke, I´ll put my head on the block on that one!

We have the best there was, they where all old west, the players in old north are not worth i-net packeges they are sending when they are logging into there accounts.

You have to have some skills to be accepted into CHAOS ;)

A point : Without the ex-NORTH players, WEST would've been finished by CHAOS *easily*. No doubt about it. As for skill VH, I'd wager that the ex-NORTH players are of superior skill to the ex-WEST players; and as a bigger plus point; at least we have honour when we fight!

DeletedUser

well. west "finished" when they joined north, so that statement is cind of.. ehmm.. yeah...
If they had choosen to take the original offer to join KEA, then I´m sure that "north" would have bin in a pretty bad shape today!

I have not had the fun to war on the west players that joined, but when I see players, that, in my book, are great player, giving compliment to players like the farseer, then I have no doubt that they are very skilled.

As for lack of honor.. well.. they choose to join North back then, even though some of the old west like Hans Basti was recommending that they joined KEA instead.

you had the chance to use them good, but didnt. now they get to kill(´em all) ;op

DeletedUser

So if in future NWF was to fall (and not suggesting that they will) and you recruit them in your usual fashion will you remember this comment :icon_wink:

And if you had Danger in your tribe Im sure you'd be able to tell me his real name :icon_idea:

With Danger - the fact that he hasnt replied to any msn messages is more of a concern than any other tbh.....

i will remember this comment of course as no other NWF player than those already invited will join.

and why would i know the real name of a player in my tribe? i dont know everyone's name in CHAOS:icon_eek: