New Dominance Map Thread

DeletedUser

good to see your enjoying your holiday :icon_wink::icon_cool:

pffff dont remind me of that...i should be on the beach with beautiful women and drinking cocktails and i am here spamming the forums with you....damn...:icon_confused:

stellro

pffff dont remind me of that...i should be on the beach with beautiful women and drinking cocktails and i am here spamming the forums with you....damn...:icon_confused:

Well if its any consulation my mums says Im beautiful :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

they had no authority. they only care for themselves. self preservation is a strong instinct. with some it is stronger than honor. our tribe is much more active now that we realized our laziness had let players of poor moral fiber infiltrate us.

thankfully their poor moral fiber led them away from us. my shining armor of honor was to bright for them and they had to leave lol.

they can complain about the tribe as much as they want. just remember they were incapable of changing any of the things they complained about. sounds like a bunch of whiners that saw something they wanted but were unwilling to work for it. so much easier to just join the enemy.

congrats to old OU, you defeated west.

They did not go out with a bang, but with a wimper

Not all of the players who left are without honour, Sandi/Faseer/Sinbad(not sure if sandis left yeet/or is) Those 3 themselfs are an mighty team which has been fighting OU for along time and are very old members of WEST, they would not leave without good reason, they have always reminded loyal to WEST even through the worse times. I know each of them very well personaly and I know they would not leave without reason, and it must of been a bloody good reason for Sinbad this guy was loyal down to the core.

DeletedUser

Not all of the players who left are without honour, Sandi/Faseer/Sinbad(not sure if sandis left yeet/or is) Those 3 themselfs are an mighty team which has been fighting OU for along time and are very old members of WEST, they would not leave without good reason, they have always reminded loyal to WEST even through the worse times. I know each of them very well personaly and I know they would not leave without reason, and it must of been a bloody good reason for Sinbad this guy was loyal down to the core.

You are sadly mistaken; they left for no reason; it came out of the blue, and it was simply because they wanted to win for a change. It was purely for themselves.

DeletedUser

I hope they left for the same reason i left west originally.m disagreement with leadership and or a very inactive tribe.

DeletedUser

You are sadly mistaken; they left for no reason; it came out of the blue, and it was simply because they wanted to win for a change. It was purely for themselves.

so you admit that NWF are a loser tribe right?:lol:

Michael Wittman

time will tell who is better :p you tribe hopping recruits or the core that is left in NWF

DeletedUser

OMG ITS MICHAEL WITTMAN

and i think should know that Met only recuits the finest players from tribes, although his target is that they have @ least 1 point :/

stellro

lmao Stig.....

You obviously havent been directly involved in how Met recruits or seen the posts.....

30 places Crash - bring any you want - we have space etc etc :)

Michael Wittman

lol stell, or hey betray those who care about you. its all about winning right?

Michael Wittman

i play to win too. there is a thing called good sportsmanship but i agree, this is war and if people are evil let things go the way they go

DeletedUser

i dont know about you but i clearly play to win.

I do not play to win. I play to have fun. I'm sure a certain little Zipper friend of mine will agree with me.

Fun > winning. If winning brings fun, then so be it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

For met, winning is everything :) and he will do w/e it takes to win cus he don't know when to fall, but he will eventually, cus everyone have to fall at some point :)

DeletedUser

For met, winning is everything :) and he will do w/e it takes to win cus he don't know when to fall, but he will eventually, cus everyone have to fall at some point :)

of course winning is everything. It's been many times people here thought i would fall but we are still here. We don't need to fall if we are going to win:icon_razz:

oh and a2cip i think what calarasi means is that i will recruit FOE...
are you interested in joining us mate?:lol:

DeletedUser

ok, good luck recruiting foe

I, for one, am not interested, sorry :(