World 4 or World 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Serious question, without bullshit P&P and name slinging. What do you believe that fate is?

Lmao, it is not that. It's just the past few weeks the forums have been becoming quite aggressive.... Surprisingly enough! They're all from little n00blets who can't even play the game, and instead of practicing their IGM skills, they try to practice their p&p skills.

If thats not irony, I don't know what is. :lol:

DeletedUser

This happens in every world forum at some point. I only had to spend 5 mins looking through the other forums to find these :

Poster B : And i just wanted to let the ones that do know me, enough is enough.. game over, im done. Its not because of the loss of time but the loss of something, something which is forever impossible to replace.

W3
But, we really do need another moderator for this worlds boards before they deteriate even more. I read through half the posts and out of lets say 10 posts, 9 will be off-topic or innapropriate and 1 will be on-topic. Thats pretty poor.

W4
What happened to this world?

It had so much potential, but now... it's full of inactives, full of n00bs and full of has beens.

World 5
Reload this Page world 5 is really boring !!!

There's a cycle of rivalry and one-upmanship between tribes and players, it reaches a climax, people reach their breaking point and everyone else carries on until its their turn to reach critical mass. I dont really think it's this world that's so bad. It's just an internet thing. Happens in WoW forums, forums about breeding cats, wherever i guess. Either you read and enjoy the brawl, or you just play the game and dont look here. I go through phases of both.

Interesting analysis of the situation. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

stirfry said:
Here are my thoughts:

What are you going to do now that the W6 forum sucks so bad?Well, if you knew me, which you obviously don't. I'll play right along with you guys who suddenly think your top dawgs because I'm not as active as I use to be. :lol: Go outside and get some fresh air? Nah, I get plenty of that. :icon_confused: Attempt to lose your virginity?Coming from a guy with a pink 'hello kitty' avatar? :icon_confused: :lol: :icon_eek: Keep posting about how bad W6 suddenly sucks while you try to find another forum where people take you seriously?Do you honestly think I give two-wits about your opinions or your lack of respect for good players? No, I don't. I just like to play with my food. :lol:

My money is on the latter.
Trying to make fun of him or mock him isn't going to improve the Forums in any way.

Plus he can now reply to you in the same manner.
-Yes I will try to lose my virginity, can you call your gf and tell her to pay me a visit?

Lmao, thanks for saving this one for me DL.

DeletedUser

Gentlemen, gentlemen. You are disgracing the honor and dignity KV and LAX are trying to restore to the forum. Hush up.

KV, you ever going to answer my question?

And what question was that?

mr.stirfry

They're all from little n00blets who can't even play the game, and instead of practicing their IGM skills, they try to practice their p&p skills.

This is off the charts on the unintenional comedy scale. I never knew that such a thing as forum "skills" exists, or that such "skills" could be practiced.

Seriously though. You don't get out much do you?

DeletedUser

This is off the charts on the unintenional comedy scale. I never knew that such a thing as forum "skills" exists, or that such "skills" could be practiced.

That's what I was thinking, man.

I think the reason KV is so terribly depressed is because people no longer respect him. He's been flaming people as long as I've been reading these forums, and now that more people are flaming him back he doesn't know what to do with himself, besides quit W6.

DeletedUser

Lmao, it is not that. It's just the past few weeks the forums have been becoming quite aggressive.... Surprisingly enough! They're all from little n00blets who can't even play the game, and instead of practicing their IGM skills, they try to practice their p&p skills.

If thats not irony, I don't know what is. :lol:

Don't you think that you're the one that's set the tone of the forum with your constant n00b spamming? And I say that knowing you'll consider it a compliment and it will make your head swell to the point where you probably won't get through the doorway. It's just pretty funny for the rest of us to watch you complain about it.

And you still haven't answered my question...which is, based on your first post you seem to know the fate of this world. What is that fate?

DeletedUser

KV doesn't need respect, KV is feared. Do you think all these guys would flame him if they would be right next to him?
Honestly, the reason why you're having such a big mouth, is because you're miles away from him.

Whatever you say, I consider KV one of the most important players on world 6 (next to Lax and RP)

DeletedUser

Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall KV having a job at his computer. I assume he plays TW from that computer.

DeletedUser

KV doesn't need respect, KV is feared. Do you think all these guys would flame him if they would be right next to him?
Honestly, the reason why you're having such a big mouth, is because you're miles away from him.

Whatever you say, I consider KV one of the most important players on world 6 (next to Lax and RP)

I'm not debating his importance in this world. In fact, I'm validating it by the fact that I'm saying he set the tone for P&P in this world. And since you seem to agree with me that he's very important, I'm sure you'll agree that it's pretty funny to watch him complain about the forum tone he almost singlehandedly set. So thanks for backing me up there Daethon! STACHE + GU = Friends forever!

DeletedUser

I'm not debating his importance in this world. In fact, I'm validating it by the fact that I'm saying he set the tone for P&P in this world. And since you seem to agree with me that he's very important, I'm sure you'll agree that it's pretty funny to watch him complain about the forum tone he almost singlehandedly set. So thanks for backing me up there Daethon! STACHE + GU = Friends forever!

He didn't set this tone for the TW forums, I believe sadoerdem and Domzee did that one. They came in with a whole load of crap and they kept repeating themselves.
It is then when the w6 p&p started to become annoying as hell.

I believe KoD and RFG have mostly left the forums now, but it seems you STACHE guys are taking over their job.

Whatever you say, KV his posts were on-topic and intelligent, but somehow this all changed when these new guys started coming on the forums.

Now, I respect STACHE for what they have done until now, but if you're going to stay flaming and mud-slinging on the TW forums, then that's gone.

That being said, I'll retire from the w6 p&p with basicly the same reasons as Lax. I'll post in rare occasions, but I won't reply to any more nonsense, I won't even read them.

DeletedUser

That's what I was thinking, man.

I think the reason KV is so terribly depressed is because people no longer respect him. He's been flaming people as long as I've been reading these forums, and now that more people are flaming him back he doesn't know what to do with himself, besides quit W6.

I don't care if you respect me or not. The respect I want (possibly gained :icon_biggrin:) is from the elites. You do not fit into this category. So if you think I am 'depressed' because you don't respect me, then I can only sit here and laugh. :lol:

PS. I have been flamed long before you ever got here and I have fought through it all. Do not think so high and mighty of yourself when all you can do is repeat the same things over and over again. :)

DeletedUser

Your right, my bad. For you, oh high and mighty one, there is no skill. It is just natural for you to be so godly talented that you can not even understand the meaning of skill. Excuse my ignorance, oh great one.

DeletedUser

I don't care if you respect me or not. The respect I want (possibly gained :icon_biggrin:) is from the elites. You do not fit into this category. So if you think I am 'depressed' because you don't respect me, then I can only sit here and laugh. :lol:

PS. I have been flamed long before you ever got here and I have fought through it all. Do not think so high and mighty of yourself when all you can do is repeat the same things over and over again. :)

TW is a browser based internet game and your shallow enough to want repect from people you have never met?

This place has gone to hell.

DeletedUser

Don't you think that you're the one that's set the tone of the forum with your constant n00b spamming? And I say that knowing you'll consider it a compliment and it will make your head swell to the point where you probably won't get through the doorway. It's just pretty funny for the rest of us to watch you complain about it.

And you still haven't answered my question...which is, based on your first post you seem to know the fate of this world. What is that fate?

Oh I know full well I set the tone for this forum. :) But, I never took it to the extreme you guys did.

If n00bs came on and spouted their mouths off, I was quick to bash. But if intelligent people came on then I would debate with them in a reasonable manner.

Proof? Look at Uldor. Although him and I were enemies, when he quit world 6 I did not flame him. I could've kicked dirt in his face and flammed/spammed his thread. But I didn't. Why? Because it'd do more harm to my image then good.

You guys lack this ability to control yourselves. And because of that you are destroying your image and besides the people who hate me, any public support.

That is the difference between my flaming and your flaming.

Accept it or not, but your p&p is a ticking time bomb. :)

DeletedUser

TW is a browser based internet game and your shallow enough to want repect from people you have never met?

This place has gone to hell.

Although this is an internet game. This is still a community of 300,000 people. If you want your playing experience a fun one, then you must represent yourself in a manner you choose fit. I always like to be the best and in with the best crowd(s). You can call me 'pathetic' because it is how I enjoy my games, but it is no different than how you play your game(s).

DeletedUser

Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall KV having a job at his computer. I assume he plays TW from that computer.

Nope nope, it's all a lie! Theres no way I could have my activity level and work at an internet job! I mean the probability of playing an online game while at work is like none!!!!

DeletedUser

Somedays I hate reading the forums, for one reason .... The old n00b and elite crap. I mean seriously the only difference is the "elite" person has spent more time playing while the "n00b" player more often then not treats it as it is, a stress relief device etc and doesn't spend alot of time playing. Personally I think anyone who uses the terms n00bs/elites give themself and everyone else they use these labels on far to much credit. :icon_rolleyes:

Everyone has different circumstances in RL which DOES dictate there play style etc, so you honestly can't even define a reliable criteria to use to rate players. I personally know players on various worlds that only have 6 or 7 villas and they would put many 400k etc players to shame. So really give up on the n00b/elite crap it's old and it's boring.

As for why the forums are ruined or on the verge of being ruined as some seem to think, it's fairly obvious really. KV I actually don't mind you and think you can and do bring alot of valid points when you actually want to. But this goes for a lot of ppl, click the leading posters names and then click on view all posts.

Hate to say it but a vast majority of the top posters posts are nothing but degrading someone or someones belief, or even someones tribe or even flat out lying with there fake propoganda. Who really wants to post when on each world there is 6 or 7 people who go in every thread and spam hell out of it, by either going off topic or just being downright dumb with there flaming.

And to those who say that KV has everyone against him blah blah blah, think of one thing. If you yourselves actually posted as much as KV etc did then guess what, you would be a target. Sooner or later you would actually manage to at one point or another to have a disagreement with everyone, and of course as we all know, your never remembered for the good, only things most remember are the stuff ups. :icon_wink:

Good or bad, love it or hate it KV and people like him always keep speculation going, it's just that sooner or later that speculation they start will involve you a friend or your tribe. If you don't like it and it gets you all hot and sweaty deal with it in-game. Till then the way in which they use the forums is the propoganda that fuels them.

Anyway to the people who get flamed for using the forums and making so many posts to get the forums jumping and emotions running, I take my hat off to you, you have done your jobs well :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Although this is an internet game. This is still a community of 300,000 people. If you want your playing experience a fun one, then you must represent yourself in a manner you choose fit. I always like to be the best and in with the best crowd(s). You can call me 'pathetic' because it is how I enjoy my games, but it is no different than how you play your game(s).

How can you assume how I play my game, you don't know me and have never met me?

Of the 300.000 people registered, I doubt 200 players know you exist - bubble, pop.

DeletedUser4949

Proof? Look at Uldor. Although him and I were enemies, when he quit world 6 I did not flame him. I could've kicked dirt in his face and flammed/spammed his thread. But I didn't. Why? Because it'd do more harm to my image then good.

I actually can not believe you just said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.