World 4 or World 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i love how i hear the KV is a respectable "player" .....

forsome unknown reason.... this newb named Pajuno cannot seem to find any player here on w6 with the name Kingvalkyrik anywhere.. Guess he is scurred enough not to run the same name in game and inforum.....wonder why that would be??

and am i one of the "newbs"to the P&P that is ruining them?? Guess facts dont have any importance here in these forums.

ready and waiting for the BURNS and ownage i am about to recieve for my Stoopid Newbish post.......

andyou know whatis weally scurry.. i cannot live another day without the 300k players respect for my absolutely SICK forums spammin skillz.......ugh skillz that i DONT have i guess... cause mob rulez here...........

DeletedUser

i love how i hear the KV is a respectable "player" .....

forsome unknown reason.... this newb named Pajuno cannot seem to find any player here on w6 with the name Kingvalkyrik anywhere.. Guess he is scurred enough not to run the same name in game and inforum.....wonder why that would be??

everyone knows who KV is.

Virus Ex Urban, its hardly a secret, ill give you the benefit of the doubt as you're a noob but here:

17 Virus eX Urban CHE!!! 520.987 67 7776

And he has the respect of those who matter, hell he has my respect and he got almost all of my villages haha
Could you honestly say that when a top20 player quits they would give you their villages?

KV gets alot of flak because he's cocky and he's enjoying his position at the top, and for all those slagging him off IRL, what the hell this is a game trying to provoke insecurity is a classic sign of deep insecurity yourself so please keep it in game.

TW is a browser based internet game and your shallow enough to want repect from people you have never met?

This place has gone to hell.

please learn basic human psychology and get a clue, everyone wants to be respected by those who are good at something, yes its hardly a CV worthy skill but at the end of the day TW is probably a notable hobby for everyone on these forums and everyone likes being respected for their hobby, hell my dad is a 1st class amatuer wine taster and he loves it when people ask his opinion, I used to be an excellent climber and loved it when people challenged me or asked me how I manage to do some stuff.

what kind of person doesnt like to feel respected?
are you a robot?
or just so bitter that basic human behaviour no longer makes sense to you?

And now for some on topic:

The forums died a little the day I quit :icon_sad:

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

KV, I also want to be in BDAS in W10. I promise to be a good spammer.

DeletedUser

Oh I know full well I set the tone for this forum. :) But, I never took it to the extreme you guys did.

If n00bs came on and spouted their mouths off, I was quick to bash. But if intelligent people came on then I would debate with them in a reasonable manner.

Proof? Look at Uldor. Although him and I were enemies, when he quit world 6 I did not flame him. I could've kicked dirt in his face and flammed/spammed his thread. But I didn't. Why? Because it'd do more harm to my image then good.

You guys lack this ability to control yourselves. And because of that you are destroying your image and besides the people who hate me, any public support.

That is the difference between my flaming and your flaming.

Accept it or not, but your p&p is a ticking time bomb. :)

Well I'll address a couple things.

Thanks for taking responsibility for the tone of the forum. Perhaps you can stop complaining about it now. We only showed up here when you started speaking our names. If us responding to your insults with jokes offends people, sorry. If it forces you to want to go to war with us, well this is a war game, and we look forward to it. Feel free to check out our TW Plus conquers page and see what our track record is vs. quality players.

Your Uldor comment is just a joke, which I won't even get into.

You saying we lack the ability to contain ourselves is hilarious, and massively ironic. We went weeks without posting here recently, yet you and others still kept talking about us, so some of us come back to defend ourselves. The fact is that you couldn't even stop spamming this place when you "quit." I never post in this forum again and it wouldn't bother me...the same can't be said of you.

As for our P&P not working, the only people that seem upset about it are on the other side of the war, so it seems to be working quite well.

Cheers, friend. Onwards and upwards!

DeletedUser

I actually can not believe you just said that.

If you are trying insinuate that I am saying I'm the best, your wrong. I know I'm not the best in this game. But I like to try and be the best. I am naturally that competetitve in whatever I do.

DeletedUser

Doesnt really excuse it though haha

I could quote some eminem or something and id still get banned heh

Its cool though, dude cant think up a better reply than jibberish in the form of lyrics :icon_rolleyes:

Me > him :lol:

Oh noes! Before he suddenly beats you in a debate, fix your grammar! :icon_eek:

Him < I*

:lol:

DeletedUser

Well I'll address a couple things.

You go right on ahead and do that. Because I am incredibly interested in what you have to say. :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks for taking responsibility for the tone of the forum. Perhaps you can stop complaining about it now.

Alright, I admit, I have complained a little bit about it. LOL, but not nearly as much as you guys complained about the 'raving lunatic formerly known as KV.' :lol:

We only showed up here when you started speaking our names.

Please do not think so highly of yourself, seriously. :lol: Before you showed up on these forums, I had absolutely no idea who you were. I can't believe you honestly think that I would go through pages of tribes's memberlists and say: "Oooh this one right here looks like he'll be good at repeating non-sense over and over again... Yah, I'll talk shit about him so I can get him on here."

PLEASE!! LOL! I'm egotistical and cocky, but even I wouldn't claim such things! :lol:

If us responding to your insults with jokes offends people, sorry.

Your right, flaming someone's goodbye thread is clearly a joke. :icon_rolleyes:

If it forces you to want to go to war with us, well this is a war game, and we look forward to it. Feel free to check out our TW Plus conquers page and see what our track record is vs. quality players.

I have no idea what tribe you're in. Probably STACHE, but I couldn't give two shits to be honest. Again you think so highly of yourself! :lol:

Your Uldor comment is just a joke, which I won't even get into.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :)

You saying we lack the ability to contain ourselves is hilarious, and massively ironic.

How so? :icon_confused:

We went weeks without posting here recently, yet you and others still kept talking about us, so some of us come back to defend ourselves.

And who are you again? Someone from STACHE, or KoD? Before this war happened I considered KoD the best family tribe in all of w6. If your in STACHE then besides they're dumbass alliance with *LH* I held them in high regards aswell.

So please, know wtf your talking about in the future. :lol:

The fact is that you couldn't even stop spamming this place when you "quit." I never post in this forum again and it wouldn't bother me...the same can't be said of you.

Wait, now this confuses me, "I never post in this forum again."

I'm not trying to jump on the grammar crusade, but SERIOUSLY fix that! I don't know wtf you mean. Your posting in these forums right now. :icon_confused:

As for our P&P not working, the only people that seem upset about it are on the other side of the war, so it seems to be working quite well.

It's not the posters your trying to win-over you dimwit, it's the readers....

/me shakes head

Cheers, friend. Onwards and upwards!

Somewhere you have yet to be I'm sure. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah yes, personal insults that you don't know who I am (although congrats on managing to not call me a n00b), and corrections of typos, without actually addressing any issues. Well argued. But I agree with you, the readers will make up their own minds, and judging by my IGM, I'm guessing they can see pretty clearly what's happening.

Onwards and upwards, friend!

mr.stirfry

You go right on ahead and do that. Because I am incredibly interested in what you have to say. :icon_rolleyes:

You were interested enough to break down his post into 11 points and address each one of them individually.

DeletedUser

Ah yes, personal insults that you don't know who I am (although congrats on managing to not call me a n00b), and corrections of typos, without actually addressing any issues. Well argued. But I agree with you, the readers will make up their own minds, and judging by my IGM, I'm guessing they can see pretty clearly what's happening.

Personal Insults = Me not knowing who you are in-game? :icon_rolleyes:

And no, I don't jump on the grammar/spelling crusade and fix miniscule things (like you). I only ask people to fix their grammar and/or spelling when I can't understand what they're saying.

In this case, I can't understand what your saying as your sentence structure makes no sense. Please go rectify it. :)

DeletedUser

world 6 sucks

i had a bad start, didn't bother restarting

world 4 sucks

hope no one read this lolz

Yeah :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The forums have vastly degenerated to world 4 and with the new permanent change of w00t-N/S, world 6's fate is decided.

Thoughts?

Care to elaborate on that? How come you are trying to pin something you started long time ago, on us now?

DeletedUser

Personal Insults = Me not knowing who you are in-game? :icon_rolleyes:

And no, I don't jump on the grammar/spelling crusade and fix miniscule things (like you). I only ask people to fix their grammar and/or spelling when I can't understand what they're saying.

In this case, I can't understand what your saying as your sentence structure makes no sense. Please go rectify it. :)

Ah, yes...keep making the responses about you and me...not the issues at hand. But I'll explain, since it's a slow day at work. Surely someone of your high intelligence will be able to figure out the missing word and the meaning in this paragraph. Maybe you got confused because you split it up, instead of quoting the whole paragraph, which made it confusing. This was in response to your comment about "us" (and you seemed to know who "we" were then, didn't ya? Maybe you just forgot a couple hours later, it happens. :icon_wink:) not being able to control ourselves in the forum.

We went weeks without posting here recently, yet you and others still kept talking about us, so some of us come back to defend ourselves. The fact is that you couldn't even stop spamming this place when you "quit." I never post in this forum again and it wouldn't bother me...the same can't be said of you.

If you still can't figure it out, let me know and I'll explain it to you. I'd hate to have a typo on my part derail our spirited debate about the merits of W6.

Status
Not open for further replies.