The Day of Days

DeletedUser

zip it will ya ? I wanted to show my point. , even if you didnt understand it:icon_neutral:

I don't think anyone did LiriC, I'm not sure what your first language is but it occasionally takes several read through's of your posts to get a general understanding of it..

DeletedUser

i understand it cause i know warbringer..
He meants in NUTZ he wasnt eaten but when he got in RBE he lost over 2.5 mill
xD hes losing more now xD

LiriC

I don't think anyone did LiriC, I'm not sure what your first language is but it occasionally takes several read through's of your posts to get a general understanding of it..

it not about my first language. I never go right to the point .. I all ways go around it at first and end up at the the point.. Did you get the point ? but all of this in the same post so I dont spam. get it ?

So maybe that's why it takes "several read's" to get the real .. and good point.

And the point was what Marsh all ready sayed.:)

DeletedUser

so um..... RBE is still winning :)

hehe, and tony and liric, neither of you make sense..... You both look smarter when you dont talk.

LiriC

Side 1:
Tribes: XIII XIV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RBE
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,539
Side 2: 2,106
Difference: 3,433

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 357
Side 2: 171
Difference: 186

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 52,357,707
Side 2: 20,253,239
Difference: 32,104,468

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,494,824
Side 2: 1,660,998
Difference: 1,833,826

image.php

DeletedUser

Nice stats for XIII, If they were not at war with D3TH too, I think the stats would be like WTF!!!!

alvido

hey guys.. what happened to Ruud60? ! :icon_rolleyes:

Even if you're winning in this war, the loose of this player hurts big time. you basically lost half of a K loll...

DeletedUser

hey guys.. what happened to Ruud60? ! :icon_rolleyes:

Even if you're winning in this war, the loose of this player hurts big time. you basically lost half of a K loll...

They havn't lost half a K, you idiot. They still hold most of K34, and K34 is deep enough in that they'll be able to noble them up pretty quickly. Not to mention (if anything), this will only end up bumping stats up in favour of XIII because there are soooo many villages being able to nobled in their owned K's.

DeletedUser

Rbe is a big pack of tissue waving sissy ladyboys.

Ahhh thankyou feels much better

Noble some more barbs ya spastics

DeletedUser

They havn't lost half a K, you idiot. They still hold most of K34, and K34 is deep enough in that they'll be able to noble them up pretty quickly. Not to mention (if anything), this will only end up bumping stats up in favour of XIII because there are soooo many villages being able to nobled in their owned K's.

Lewder, Ruud owned (at my last check) about 24% of K34. He had, what, 700 villages? That's 700 villages less of troops that can be used towards the war effort. That's a big hurt on the potential of XIII's war machine. Even if Ruud wasn't helping in the effort (I have no idea, and that's XIII's affairs anyways) all those villages have to be nobled up, which redirects nobles from enemy villages.

The only stat that's going to boost is the total conquers (as long as XIII nobles them faster than Ruud nobled villages), which doesn't bump up XIII's stats. Not to mention that [D3TH] has an opportunity to get some behind enemy lines villages from far away. It may not be an entire K, but it still hurts, which was Alvido's point.

DeletedUser

Lewder, Ruud owned (at my last check) about 24% of K34. He had, what, 700 villages? That's 700 villages less of troops that can be used towards the war effort. That's a big hurt on the potential of XIII's war machine. Even if Ruud wasn't helping in the effort (I have no idea, and that's XIII's affairs anyways) all those villages have to be nobled up, which redirects nobles from enemy villages.

The only stat that's going to boost is the total conquers (as long as XIII nobles them faster than Ruud nobled villages), which doesn't bump up XIII's stats. Not to mention that [D3TH] has an opportunity to get some behind enemy lines villages from far away. It may not be an entire K, but it still hurts, which was Alvido's point.

This is true. Lewder, the maximum number of villages which can go into one continent is 10000 (assuming every slot is filled). Its safe to assume that a continent will contain about 2/4 villages up to 1/2 in high-density Ks.

K34 has 2676 tribe-owned villages. Add 1500 to that (to account for Ruud's barbs/farms and the like) you would have about 4200 villages in a continent. When Ruud barbed, 1/6 of K34 went barb. Though its small compared to XIII's size, its a massive hunk out of K34. And (I hope) D3TH can adaquately support such villas.

This will severely impact on XIII's campaign, we may even see a bit of inactive account pushing to mop up these 700 or so barbs. What makes me 'o.0' is that wouldn't have XIII picked up on the fact he was inactive? Or did he just delete?

DeletedUser

Wait a minute isnt it for the older world 1000 villages per k?
And for the new world 2500? Because old world add up to 10 mill and bluh bluh

and new world 25 mill and something but 10000 where did the come from?
And btw i meant villages xD

DeletedUser64821

100 x 100 = 10,000
Since a continent runs from (for example, K55) 500|500 up to 599|599 and everywhere in between, there is a potential of 10,000 villages if EVERY single space was used. However, like he said, normally there is less than half of that taken up. So if there were 4000 villages in the continent and XIII just lost 700 of theirs in that continent, they just had a major set back.

DeletedUser

100 x 100 = 10,000
Since a continent runs from (for example, K55) 500|500 up to 599|599 and everywhere in between, there is a potential of 10,000 villages if EVERY single space was used. However, like he said, normally there is less than half of that taken up. So if there were 4000 villages in the continent and XIII just lost 700 of theirs in that continent, they just had a major set back.

Yes i know but there isnt 4000 villages in a K there is about 2500 :D
So they lost about 10-20 percent or a bit more....