The Day of Days

DeletedUser

Of course they do alot of people going barb these days you just gotta watch out where :D

Yes and we should change the name of the game too, how about Barb Wars? or Barbie Huggers?

Watch out for those villas turning grey everybody!!!
But of course we all have an excuse. We are going to use those barbs for the war....!!!

(....it more than often means the war with the rest of the barbs, but no one will admit to it):icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes and we should change the name of the game too, how about Barb Wars? or Barbie Huggers?

Watch out for those villas turning grey everybody!!!
But of course we all have an excuse. We are going to use those barbs for the war....!!!

(....it more than often means the war with the rest of the barbs, but no one will admit to it):icon_rolleyes:

I admit now i use those barbs for supporting myself and making my area stronger ;)

I can use your barbs :p

DeletedUser64821

Hahahahahaahaha :p
Stupid apollo :lol:

I blame DFENCE :icon_wink:

Keeping this somewhat on topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: XIII XIV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RBE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 57
Difference: 27

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287,393
Side 2: 564,721
Difference: 277,328

image.php

Maybe RBE has launched another wave? Not sure, but we'll have to wait and see. Maybe its all part of their master plan. Leave inactives there to make XIII cocky, then just take a lot in a big push :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I blame DFENCE :icon_wink:

Keeping this somewhat on topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: XIII XIV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RBE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 57
Difference: 27

image.php

Side 1: 287,393
Side 2: 564,721
Difference: 277,328

image.php

Maybe RBE has launched another wave? Not sure, but we'll have to wait and see. Maybe its all part of their master plan. Leave inactives there to make XIII cocky, then just take a lot in a big push :icon_twisted:

Its gd too see RBE stil have fight left in them:p

DeletedUser

Aren't they Apollo friends or have I got it all wrong?

Yes, Apollo and DFENCE are happily friends of the rest, and have equivelant skill. I remember when an Apollo member sent a noble train at one of my villas. Dodged the nukes, but the nobles. Hmmmmm... 1700 spear, 1700 sword and 1700 archers accompanied all 4 nobles. I sniped, guess I didn't need to - not to mention it was like over 10 seconds :icon_rolleyes:

And then there's DFENCE. We targeted navark - he literally deleted two days into our strike on him. Great work! :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: -ACT-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DFENCE AcMy
Players:

Timeframe: 10/08/2009 00:00:00 to 21/08/2009 08:47:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 333
Difference: 124

image.php

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 0
Difference: 63

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,780,744
Side 2: 2,504,070
Difference: 723,326

image.php

Side 1: 569,622
Side 2: 0
Difference: 569,622

image.php

Both failed friends.

@topic -> RBE for the most part are a dying tribe. They are littered with inactives. I personally doubt we'll see a revival, with starkiller's quitting and all. They've got fight left, but its on very shakey ground as it is.

DeletedUser

SK's quitting is merely a show(Possibly) to hold of XIII forces against him or his tribe.

2nd thing, XIII is slacking in stats because they have a k filled with barbs.

Anywho, I don't think RBE is a dying tribe but they are close to loosing the war.

DeletedUser

Waaaaaaaaiiiit a minute.

*All of W22 comes to a stop*

Who said that RBE have officially disbanded. Could it be a hacking, act of sabotage, or what? (I more am erring on the side they have surrendered generally because I think there are no spies on RBE). My point is, to say they are dead and buried (all 60 or so of them) is a horrible assumption. Many are forming into breakoff tribes, and considering they disbanded less than 5 hours ago to say they are dead isn't good when we havn't even gotten official word.

In short, we can't jump to a conclusion that its all over, XIII won, you can go home now.

*W22 starts up again*

EDIT: Upon later inspection I found multiple RBE members (Scuba119, Minty Kendall among others) have joined XIII and XIV, with many remaining tribeless. My blonde moment there, never the less - it does seem like it is over.

From what I see we'll be seeing mutliple small reformation tribes trying to scrape together a common goal, eventually they'll all come together. Its a sad day in W22 today, we've seen the fall of what is probably W22's longest standing tribe without any significant mergers (excluding that horror of a merge with Bunny).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kyro has revived it back

Are we seeing spies or are they really taking sides with XIII, XIII already proved to them that they are a tribe to reckon with and they are the tribe whom they should be siding with.

DeletedUser

kyro has revived it back

Are we seeing spies or are they really taking sides with XIII, XIII already proved to them that they are a tribe to reckon with and they are the tribe whom they should be siding with.

RBE has far from revived itself. At this stage it is too early to tell, its just over 6 hours ago since they disbanded, I imagine some people may only be waking up to the news now.

Also, this means every Top 15 tribe in W22 now has a spy in it (and regardless of what you like to think, what I say is true). Another 10 potential spies will do little damage to a tribe already being spied on. Lets face it, once you've got a spy in its like a leak in a pipe. They are still losing water, its just they risk losing a bit more.

LiriC

oh.. I wish I can see the D3TH's leaders faces when XIII.F turns all there atention on them

DeletedUser

lol lets just hope there balls don't fall off
--------------------------------------------------------------------
-ACT-

DeletedUser

oh.. I wish I can see the D3TH's leaders faces when XIII.F turns all there atention on them

Inevitably this will end up being a stronger D3TH because those who aren't going into XIII or quitting have a 90% chance of going to D3TH (10% chance making their own tribe).