Geico V Random

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I`m surprised to be honest. Although I recognize some FFs names from before, I didn`t expect them to be able to make such a huge blow to Geico in such a short period of time... Good job.

Obviously, Geico might not last for long with players leaving, inactivity, noblings... All signs are there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Over exaggerating to make a point? That's how you justify BSing facts? So you can make a point? :icon_neutral: And fyi, we're ranked 2nd, with 30 members. That's not amazing, but its pretty good, falling behind only to Random. This means he has "failed" at leading us?

Btw: The quote is edited out since Nuke doesn't want to have to read Sith's posts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note:

2uik8zs.jpg

Not every point a random member or supporter makes is completely valid either. =/.

Does good players mean they have a good leader?
No. Bullshitting facts? Please, stop. Wait. Use your brain. Stop. Wait some more. Okey, have you thought about what you just said there? Have you never heard the expression Overexaggerating to make a point ? Never?
If so, then your excused, if not, then turn off your computer and spend some time developing instead.

I never said Geico was a bad tribe, I simply said you had the worst possible leader.

And stop calling me a Random follower, you know, simply because someone do have a brain and knows how to stand up to pricks doesn't mean they are groupies of Randoms. Or perhaps they must be, I haven't seen any Geico's or Geico followers displaying any superior intelligence these days..

DeletedUser

I agree with pervis here.... im active maybe 3 hours daily and ma just outside the top 20...I do havea coplayer but he is a drugged up handicap who only plays with one hand...

So if you cant do better than us there is no hope for you:icon_confused:
:lol: You make it sound illegal. And I've learnt to send decent trains with my left hand. So watch out :icon_eek:
Well I guess Geico can't say they're taking out another top 20. I bet those dshockr members regret their merge by now.

chicken balti

Sith, please go back to what ever hole you climbed out of, this place was much better when Eagle eye told you to stop posting on Externals:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

At least use your in-game name if you want to trash other people.

DeletedUser

Sith, please go back to what ever hole you climbed out of, this place was much better when Eagle eye told you to stop posting on Externals:icon_eek:
I find his points very valid and his flames very entertaining. Of course, they might not be if you are in geico.

DeletedUser

Actually, I didn't climb out of a hole, I got squeezed out. Well, it was deserved I guess, seeing as I had spent 9 months there as a resident. Though, I feel that I might not fit there now, seeing as I am immensely much larger, and it would be rather perverse and illegal if I tried. Not that I ever would of course.

You on the other hand seem to be familiar with how to get back into the same hole one came out of, perhaps you could give me some tips?

EI didn't tell me to stop posting, 82nd isn't a place where people's voices are prevented from coming forth. Besides, how on earth would he stop me? He is very far away from me.

Now I could of course be nice and know that you were trying to say that I should stop talking, but why would I? Really, the only thing you have contributed to so far in this conversation is trying to voice down one of the parties involved, which I must say is far from becoming on anyone.

DeletedUser

maybe I'm lost, your saying why has't anyone replied back but every thread has replies back. :S

I waited for TW stats to update on this before I replied.

The player who requested support suffered this fate :

Sebnem Ferah 09 (574|553) K55 7,844 UltimateZed [Geico] Citlenbik [FFs] 21st August 2009 - 15:45:34
clone562 (565|562) K55 3,188 UltimateZed [Geico] callum village [FFs] 21st August 2009 - 09:33:13
A008 (582|557) K55 3,999 UltimateZed [Geico] castlexxxx [FFs] 21st August 2009 - 00:23:47
Mezro (563|556) K55 6,254 UltimateZed [Geico] Chunderboy9uk [FFs] 20th August 2009 - 21:00:06
008 (563|558) K55 4,516 UltimateZed [Geico] OneAlpha [FFs] 20th August 2009 - 16:30:55

Based on the support thread he opened, would you all like to know how many people sent him support ?

Nobody.

Its a bit of a trend in Geico. Not supporting each other.

Thats probably why Nuke's been begging W o W to support Geico players.

DeletedUser

Actually, I didn't climb out of a hole, I got squeezed out. Well, it was deserved I guess, seeing as I had spent 9 months there as a resident. Though, I feel that I might not fit there now, seeing as I am immensely much larger, and it would be rather perverse and illegal if I tried. Not that I ever would of course.

This actually made me laugh out loud, people are staring now at the crazy guy who laughs at things on his blackberry

DeletedUser

I waited for TW stats to update on this before I replied.

The player who requested support suffered this fate :

Based on the support thread he opened, would you all like to know how many people sent him support ?

Nobody.

Its a bit of a trend in Geico. Not supporting each other.

Thats probably why Nuke's been begging W o W to support Geico players.

1. if you saw the thread he made in support forum you would know why nobody supported him, he came on and said "I have ** incomings , I need support" we had no idea which villages, speed of attacks, or anything. I asked him and he never replied back.

2. Geico does support their players when they ask the right way.

3. begging W O W to support us? proof? I have never begged W O W to support us.

4. the support request had 3-4 replies, so it did have replies.

I`m surprised to be honest. Although I recognize some FFs names from before, I didn`t expect them to be able to make such a huge blow to Geico in such a short period of time... Good job.

Obviously, Geico might not last for long with players leaving, inactivity, noblings... All signs are there.

I have to say their leader was very smart in planning this.

players leaving? your talking about Art & Axia? if you want the story about them feel free to mail them.

DeletedUser

sorry for the double post but I found this interesting.

from the forums of the great tribe 82nd:

Title: Help Random
Question: Help Random by going to war with Lowkey in the North, and Geico in the South
Choice 1: Yes
11 Votes (100,00%)
Choice 2: No
(0,00%)

Sithmeister on 18.08. at 19:46 Quote Edit Delete
Whatever brings down that little ******* Nuke, I'm up for it.

I guess random has some help. I enjoy your forums 82nd, some nice information you have there. O and I see how close you guys are now sith, your members are so loyal(replying to a comment about that Geico doesn't have anyone as loyal as 82nd members. EI, careful who you hand accounts out to.

DeletedUser

sorry for the double post but I found this interesting.

from the forums of the great tribe 82nd:

Title: Help Random
Question: Help Random by going to war with Lowkey in the North, and Geico in the South
Choice 1: Yes
11 Votes (100,00%)
Choice 2: No
(0,00%)

Sithmeister on 18.08. at 19:46 Quote Edit Delete
Whatever brings down that little ******* Nuke, I'm up for it.

I guess random has some help. I enjoy your forums 82nd, some nice information you have there. O and I see how close you guys are now sith, your members are so loyal(replying to a comment about that Geico doesn't have anyone as loyal as 82nd members. EI, careful who you hand accounts out to.

Oh nukey, are you saying our members aren't loyal because a player that joined 16 hours ago to take over an account that is worth very little, sold you some information about our forums ?

When will you stop crying in the forums?

Okey then, what if we take out Lowkey? Besides from the fact that your the leader there as well, is there a reason as to why we shouldn't ?
We need villages, everyone does, Lowkey just so happens to be closest to us.
Besides, that was just PLANNING. No actual launchs have been done this far :)

Finding anything else of worth in our forums? :)

Good thing we keep most information elsewhere, perhaps you should have kept the cat in the sack for a little longer, you might have gotten an invite to our external forums if you did :icon_wink:

Now Nuke, what are YOU going to do about it ? :)

DeletedUser

Lowkey took in Anubis refugees. You, Nuke, we just don't like. As you can see it was a unanimous decision. But don't worry, you guys have herds of points on us.

DeletedUser

Lowkey took in Anubis refugees. You, Nuke, we just don't like. As you can see it was a unanimous decision. But don't worry, you guys have herds of points on us.

unanimous as in 11 out of 15 people voted?

DeletedUser

And? :lol:

Who said its a 2on2? :icon_wink:

Was thinking it'd be a nice war if it was, maybe that so called "gangbang" on Random is starting to take shape :icon_rolleyes:

2 VS 6

Trust 82nd to stick up for the lone rider, or maybe they just want you to think that :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

11 out of 11. Thats pretty much the definition of unanimous. But thinks for tipping your hat before things got started. You could have really used that account and hurt us during the war. I do appreciate that.

DeletedUser

unanimous as in 11 out of 15 people voted?

al budak was under sitting back there, 1 other is still being sat, 1 doesn't have a computer and therefore couldn't vote (That's the account we gave away). another isn't exactly using the forums, but we know he wanted to go to war anyways.

still, plans are plans :)

Btw, to the fella who wrote it.

No, I don't think a gangbang on Random is shaping up.. Why would it?
Because they are rank 1? That's a dumbass reason to gangbang someone.

DeletedUser

No, I don't think a gangbang on Random is shaping up.. Why would it?
Because they are rank 1? That's a dumbass reason to gangbang someone.

Indeed, hence why I didn't say it - you did. They would most probaly taste nice and peRvis hinted it in his "guess whos gonna gangbang Random" Thread, thought he was actually telling the truth about it for a minute then about it all.

So, war is defo then, well nuke, hope you tribe is stronger then you made it look like on the forums, for all our sakes (entertainment wise).

Status
Not open for further replies.