DNS declares war on RAW

savraa

IF we organize as a group,and act as one,and everyone is active.
It would balance the war and compensate the fact that we are outnumbered.
but it is an IF.
And ,o,forgot to say,
to all those that think/wish that this war will end quick,and DNS will win fast.
Wouldn't this be no more a end war?
And where's the fun if it ends quick?
Longer it is[no stalemate], more fun both sides will get[as long as we consider it a game and keep it fair].

who's gonna flame me this time?

Hmm, well sucking as one is probably better than sucking individually. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes hes a DNS member...

satisfied?

and I saw that,thank'ya ,checked the stats.
Didn't knew what part you were talking about.

and i'm surprised.
OTD,is it something wrong with you?
you didn't called me moron or so,didn't flamed..you and that Sodapop kid act strange..is like none of you woke up this morning saying "o, today I will go and have a pointless argue with someone I do not know on the internet!"[not to flame]...if we keep on going like that ,we might even have a discussion without flames and blaming on who did wrong in that alliance :icon_biggrin:

[...or it just looks to me that thing are more civilizated around here?]

DeletedUser

Chansclo I think you should spend less time on the forums and more time defending the nukes and nobles coming from Sday...NOOOOOOOB

samulis

Some early-war philosophy to help the medicine go down... and to keep the masses of soon-to-be-slaugtered peasants working on the fields :icon_rolleyes::

Things are always what they are, but not always what they appear to be.

Knowledge is a good thing, but if you don't know how to use and control it, then it does not help you.

Power is a great gift, but also a great burden- for you must enforce and protect it.

To be great is not to be arrogant or mighty, but to be known for great deeds and actions.

And most important to me: The enemy of your enemy is your friend. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Come on raw...

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ANK ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW EDGE SOFt EDW Devil
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 243
Side 2: 134
Difference: 109

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 37
Difference: 111

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,227,378
Side 2: 1,264,064
Difference: 963,314

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,425,499
Side 2: 358,999
Difference: 1,066,500

image.php

Psihic

I expected us winning clearly in the first days. Maybee not that clearly but still...

Don`t overrate these stats ... ;)

DeletedUser

I expected us winning clearly in the first days. Maybee not that clearly but still...

Don`t overrate these stats ... ;)

I'd never do.
But they will be like that till our nobles run out...

@greams, if you dont like the stats, post them yourself, I dont see much difference if we include them or not.
you call them noob tribes, yet they are part of you? that means raw is noob also?
EDW is your morale bashers

DeletedUser

every raw send nukes and nobles on otd he doesnt know how to defend =D

I hope the borg war tactics dont corrupt u OTD cause i mean they obviously suck at warring lol

tbh quit with the spam reports, just wait till 1 week then post,, posting about changes every 12 hours is meaningless

DeletedUser

RAW, let me know when you get your trains under 1 min. Until then, please don't attack me.

Thanks.

yungoe

IF we organize as a group,and act as one,and everyone is active.
It would balance the war and compensate the fact that we are outnumbered.
but it is an IF.
And ,o,forgot to say,
to all those that think/wish that this war will end quick,and DNS will win fast.
Wouldn't this be no more a end war?
And where's the fun if it ends quick?
Longer it is[no stalemate], more fun both sides will get[as long as we consider it a game and keep it fair].

who's gonna flame me this time?

IF, IF, IF. You live in a dreamworld, I'd say.

I strongly dislike slow wars, so I'll be rooting for a fast one this time.

There's nothing more satisfying than slaughtering an old giant in a matter of seconds. :icon_wink:

OTDDeathAwaits

every raw send nukes and nobles on otd he doesnt know how to defend =D

I hope the borg war tactics dont corrupt u OTD cause i mean they obviously suck at warring lol

tbh quit with the spam reports, just wait till 1 week then post,, posting about changes every 12 hours is meaningless

:lol: We got our own war tactics. I might teach you CTRL them one day, if you are lucky :icon_cool:

I also think every RAW should send nukes and nobles at me, i got a long way to go to catch the OD of Ussike. Although it would be nice if RAW didnt attack me every night when i slept and it cant just be coincidence at this stage. :icon_eek:

rbh135

:lol: We got our own war tactics. I might teach you CTRL them one day, if you are lucky :icon_cool:

I also think every RAW should send nukes and nobles at me, i got a long way to go to catch the OD of Ussike. Although it would be nice if RAW didnt attack me every night when i slept and it cant just be coincidence at this stage. :icon_eek:
See? That's your problem right there.
You sleep:icon_confused:

DeletedUser16995

NOOOOO attack me instead, only action i get is when i noble new villages in k18.

DeletedUser

Every tribe has a good time when they declare war on another tribe in the first week. Even Evolution did okay against PWN in the first couple of days. I am not comparing that war to this one but just making a point that if DNS is doing good in the start its nothing great or legendary its just normal.

Azedmeer,

DeletedUser

did you know busamad then? he is teh greatest. :icon_eek:

savraa

Every tribe has a good time when they declare war on another tribe in the first week. Even Evolution did okay against PWN in the first couple of days. I am not comparing that war to this one but just making a point that if DNS is doing good in the start its nothing great or legendary its just normal.

Azedmeer,

The only time the stats wont be this good is when we run low on nobles. :icon_cry: