DNS declares war on RAW

DeletedUser

a poll about what? If it 's who's gonna win, well then we'll have dns and dn people voting against raw and seto members, would be pretty predictable.

That's why I put more stock in people who grudgingly admit that the enemy side will win, and can back it up with some sort of reasoning to support their position.

amun-ra79

welcome to the party DNS!!!

i have been passed out in the corner with a lampshade on my head, but i hear there is still beer in the kegs

enjoy the fun

should be over soon

i can't see how raw will endure much longer

GO DNS!!!!

DeletedUser

Best of luck RAW, pity bella and RT couldnt be there for your final fight

DeletedUser

Bye Bye RAW, SOFT and EDGE

I will give 2/3 months to them...

DeletedUser

Our Romanians are mostly Dinamo fans. Thank you for this :lol:

Dinamo Zagreb? :p

BBB visited our country last year, too bad they ran into a police station and stayed there under protection their entire visit though :icon_wink:

Best of luck RAW!

DNS.. You don't need luck, you allready havez ze zkillz0rs :icon_biggrin:

Mouse220

Oh shi-

I check the W9 forums for the first time in ages and I see THIS?

Good luck to both sides. GO DNS.

samulis

I wasn't sure if I should post this as World 9 news or random thoughts... I mean, it's pretty random to think that RAW has much of a chance, they are out-numbered and DNS has shown very strong millitaristic orginisation and power in the past (a.k.a. them pwning everyone in their way). If I could say my opinion in the blog, it would defiently be that DNS will atleast semi-decimate RAW.

However, I must say, good luck to everyone, both sides do have a chance... however big or small it is.

DeletedUser

Dinamo Zagreb? :p

BBB visited our country last year, too bad they ran into a police station and stayed there under protection their entire visit though :icon_wink:

Best of luck RAW!

DNS.. You don't need luck, you allready havez ze zkillz0rs :icon_biggrin:

Dinamo Bucuresti...haven't you heard,where the fans "visit" the soccer field when they want?...

And can anyone do one of those maps,where they show what and where has been nobled?
I saw one of W17 :D

And one mo fo RAW... Fight!!!!

@Dead Evil-never heard of an World War taking only 2-3 months.

Everyone, have fun.
And remember,it'sa game,not a way of life :D

savraa

I wasn't sure if I should post this as World 9 news or random thoughts... I mean, it's pretty random to think that RAW has much of a chance, they are out-numbered and DNS has shown very strong millitaristic orginisation and power in the past (a.k.a. them pwning everyone in their way). If I could say my opinion in the blog, it would defiently be that DNS will atleast semi-decimate RAW.

However, I must say, good luck to everyone, both sides do have a chance... however big or small it is.

Well i dont count anyone out, i will give them a week and if nothing is kicking me or any of the DNS players i think it will safe to say that, than. :)

DeletedUser

Well i dont count anyone out, i will give them a week and if nothing is kicking me or any of the DNS players i think it will safe to say that, than. :)

IF we organize as a group,and act as one,and everyone is active.
It would balance the war and compensate the fact that we are outnumbered.
but it is an IF.
And ,o,forgot to say,
to all those that think/wish that this war will end quick,and DNS will win fast.
Wouldn't this be no more a end war?
And where's the fun if it ends quick?
Longer it is[no stalemate], more fun both sides will get[as long as we consider it a game and keep it fair].

who's gonna flame me this time?

DeletedUser

IF we organize as a group,and act as one,and everyone is active.
It would balance the war and compensate the fact that we are outnumbered.
but it is an IF.
And ,o,forgot to say,
to all those that think/wish that this war will end quick,and DNS will win fast.
Wouldn't this be no more a end war?
And where's the fun if it ends quick?
Longer it is[no stalemate], more fun both sides will get[as long as we consider it a game and keep it fair].

who's gonna flame me this time?

i will you suck :icon_surprised: but anyway dns fought outnumbered for a while i think they did pretty good. if raw is a good tribe like they say they are they shouldnt have a problem with it

DeletedUser

i will you suck :icon_surprised: but anyway dns fought outnumbered for a while i think they did pretty good. if raw is a good tribe like they say they are they shouldnt have a problem with it

wait,ain't you a DNS?no flame?no "o,raw sucks,raw die,raw loser"?
none of these?:icon_surprised: you like,civilizated..

Well,DNS maybe didn't fought at this scale(i mean,size,maybe same but smaller size) or didn't had only experienced players as enemy...
but if raw behaves perfectly as a one,it shouldn't be as hard as it would be if they act as they acted until now(recently)

OTDDeathAwaits

wait,ain't you a DNS?no flame?no "o,raw sucks,raw die,raw loser"?
none of these?:icon_surprised: you like,civilizated..

Well,DNS maybe didn't fought at this scale(i mean,size,maybe same but smaller size) or didn't had only experienced players as enemy...
but if raw behaves perfectly as a one,it shouldn't be as hard as it would be if they act as they acted until now(recently)

I see what you mean...

Side 1:
Tribes: =D-N= =D.N= DNS DNSPC ~DNS~ ANK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW EDGE SOFt
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 30
Difference: 100

DeletedUser

I see what you mean...

1st or 2nd part?

Stats:
DNS vs RAW[as whole] since the declaration
100 to 33
Difference-67

DN vs RAW[since the start of the war RAW vs DNS]
22 to 2
Difference-20
*note-if OTD meant to show the stats since the war started

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

1st or 2nd part?

Stats:
DNS vs RAW[as whole] since the declaration
100 to 33
Difference-67

DN vs RAW[since the start of the war]
22 to 2
Difference-20
*note-if OTD meant to show the stats since the war started

you can see it clicked last 24hrs.

Anyway...what your point is, i really do not know, you just divided the stats...that i already posted.

DeletedUser

you can see it clicked last 24hrs.

Anyway...what your point is, i really do not know, you just divided the stats...that i already posted.

I just showed[lol,not to sound mean,but in case zegir comes by] how stats look since DNS declared :p
and who nobled what #

and to my first question?

DeletedUser

im just happy to have people to attack around meh now :icon_razz: