Hotnub declares on ~TIME~ and !?! fam. Refreshed

DeletedUser

Ok....what's happening? about 10 people just got kicked out and I see THIS

j7w18g.jpg

DeletedUser

I didn't ask him to start any civil war,can you quote?
Plus even if i ask,will he do it?
Their many people who dislike !?!,some of them can't say it because they want conitnue playing on this world,and if they said they might get dissmissed.....
Many times players create their own tribe and war their old tribe,that always happend.

DeletedUser

I think you should start the revolution in the southeast. :icon_biggrin:

Off topic: When do you think those worlds will come out? :icon_confused:

well it was mlatty Dark not you so sry i said it was you but again its still the same ball park

@Flutisat, so 10 ppl just got kicked hey and you got hey put at the side of youre name? so what you think is happening?

DeletedUser

What do you mean? People who have hey near them are getting kicked?

DeletedUser

Well sorry for causing a little chaos in the !?! family (with trying to have some players leave and start new tribes...).

I just want to mess around with people and tribes (except if I like the tribes, sorry again !?! :icon_cool:), because I want to see something come out of the blue. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

no! i asked you what is happening lol you just said 10 people were kicked right? and you have hey at the side of youre name so whats that all about, i wasnt telling you anything i was asking lol

kingjohan

lee walton; said:
awwww aetost's puppy, then if he is so brave and what he is saying is the truth then why did he join and why hasnt he left himself
Maybe he have frinds in !$! and he stays because of them?

and i cant kick him, i was just making a statement, but show what kind of tribe !?! is?
Kicking players (i think he´ll get kicked) who doesn´t like aetost/ acting as aetost puppies :D

hmmm well he is being disloyal and putting his tribe down in public, i think that deserves a good kick, what did you lot do to killax? oh you rimmed him so in theory that would make us same as HoTNuB ;D
That´s not true. killax was planning to makea tribe behind the leader´s back. Not the same thing, right?

BoolD

DeletedUser

WHY in the world do u want to control !?! ? :icon_confused:

To fufil my evil plan of world 35 domination...I love merges!

idk what are people like, coming to the forum saying bad things about there current tribe

only a really silly person does that lol thats why there is IGM lol

i guess 1 more person will be kicked from !?! family

Well that's bad news...one less person? !?! may have to merge again...

Also you're hardly one to talk about being a loyal tribesmember are you Lee?

DeletedUser

no! i asked you what is happening lol you just said 10 people were kicked right? and you have hey at the side of youre name so whats that all about, i wasnt telling you anything i was asking lol

That's kinda my problem, I dunno any of the leaders afak

DeletedUser

@johan there you go again thinking you know more about a tribe then 1 of its members and your answers are mainly just guesses so ?????????

@Bax you can hardly talk about merges with the Z-files merge, your tribe just grabs on to the coat tails of another and goes along for the ride, even your own members admit ~XV~ are rubbish and would crumble against a decent tribe so shhhh

@Flutisat is it hard to go to your mail and click on duke, baron etc etc and find out who these people are instead of comin to the forum saying these things, i mean tbh you havent even asked questions or made yourself know so that on your part not !?!s fault

DeletedUser

@Bax you can hardly talk about merges with the Z-files merge, your tribe just grabs on to the coat tails of another and goes along for the ride, even your own members admit ~XV~ are rubbish and would crumble against a decent tribe so shhhh

We're just following the example of our favourite tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow I was dismissed for giving my opinion on the tribe. I'm literally speechless

DeletedUser

We're just following the example of our favourite tribe :lol:

wouldnt surprise me 1 bit, we would be what the 4th tribe you have followed?:icon_confused: seems you have problems of just being yourself

DeletedUser

I hear =HG= are mass recruiting...Although you really don't want to join them...

DeletedUser

Bax what have ~XV~ and =HG= got to do with this thread, go back to your own unless you have a contribution that is relevant to this thread

DeletedUser

That was directed to Flutisat who may now be looking for the new tribe!

(In other words, I'm on topic, So get it up ye!)

Last edited by a moderator: