Hotnub declares on ~TIME~ and !?! fam. Refreshed

DeletedUser

That was directed to Flutisat who may now be looking for the new tribe!

Oh I didn't know you were referring to me. Yes I am looking for a tribe but its obviously useless...

K87

75% - !?! F.
15% - *D* F. (Applied)
10% - Random Suckish Tribes

DeletedUser

You'd be better off making your own tribe and approaching Aetost about a merge...I hear he's a fan...

DeletedUser

Teh kid was kicked from !?! family,now they have one menber down,i wonder with who they will merge now?!oups,aetost hate the merge,were are you aetost,can't explain that convo? :lol:

DeletedUser

You'd be better off making your own tribe and approaching Aetost about a merge...I hear he's a fan...

Please mate I'm seriously not in the mood for any jokes...I wasted 5 suckish months for nothing.

Today is just not my day

DeletedUser

First you said you wouldn't be surprised if you were dismissed, then you said you weren't even trying that hard.

In addition to that, like you said, they are many members in !?!, so I don't think they are going to miss anyone shy of 100k points unless they have a position in the tribe.

It's good that you spoke your mind, but it may not be the brightest thing if you want to stay in the tribe you are in..

DeletedUser

Yeah but after aetost's reaction it was kinda clear that I would be hated for the rest of my time in K87, but not dismissed.Although the baron got pissed off more than aetost was and HE kicked me...

DeletedUser

Teh kid was kicked from !?! family,now they have one menber down,i wonder with who they will merge now?!oups,aetost hate the merge,were are you aetost,can't explain that convo? :lol:

WHOA! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!

Aetost is forced to have tribes merge into his own, remember? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's because he either has people tell him what we are saying, or he is too scared after all of that crap he was talking about.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser65682

Cpt. Lock this or something, it has just turned into the other tribe bashing Aetost, no reason for this thread at all.

DeletedUser

Isn't aetost !?! leader?he always come and insult us here in external,then he just quit them few hours after he's secret convo with sttuters was exposed?then no one of you is happy and you want close this tread?
Accept the fact,aetost doesn't want you,he want your villages....

DeletedUser65682

Wow, i'm not even going to go into it with you, I haven't seen the screenies so until you show em I don't believe you

DeletedUser

We won't show the screenis till your leader have enought courage and come to explain that convo,if he lie and said no then we are ready to show the screeny,if he said yes that happend then i wonder how he will explain that.

DeletedUser76354

I'm neutral in this and all I've seen is anti !?! insult. !?! seem like the good guys here lol. You're all giving your tribes a bad name! It's a game on the interwebs, we should all respect each other! :)

DeletedUser

Aetost didn't post anything since kingjohan expose this skype convo

and what? i have yet to see screen shots, nor do i personally care, it is his tribe and he is free to talk about whatever he wants

the only problem would be if any action was taken, but it hasnt so?????? what is your point?

DeletedUser

Hmmmm well I might have known you wouldn't have a problem with a leaders disregard for his own tribe...

DeletedUser

Hmmmm well I might have known you wouldn't have a problem with a leaders disregard for his own tribe...

awwwww, says the man who is in a tribe that has had more leaders and have tried to be up so many tribes backsides, how many tribes have to tried to be? and how many leaders have you servered under?

you are so small and insignificant to the world your opinion means? and again the founder of W-A-R understands my decision yet lil minions on the rim have so much to say yet so little to offer a tribe is laughable

DeletedUser

awwwww, says the man who is in a tribe that has had more leaders and have tried to be up so many tribes backsides, how many tribes have to tried to be? and how many leaders have you servered under?

you are so small and insignificant to the world your opinion means? and again the founder of W-A-R understands my decision yet lil minions on the rim have so much to say yet so little to offer a tribe is laughable

We've had 2 leaders since King left, including the current. Plenty of Aristo's have left, but oh well. These things happen. And who's backside have I tried to be up? I think you'll find I don't suck up to anyone.

Blah blah blah I'm small...Yep...Been getting it the entire time I've posted on these forums. Think you'll find that on these forums, I'm exactly the same size as you, with a voice as clear as yours. I offer my tribe plenty. I'm probably one of the most experienced players on the world given the amount of time I've played this game. So laugh away, not like you can sound any more derranged.