F.D and FENIX. One big happy family?

DeletedUser

I have the original igm if anyone would like it feel free to mail me.

Dave

Some1smirror on 24.09. at 23:17
this is iubi. though u would like some info

F.D - nightrun on 23.09. at 03:14 Quote Dont make me go all noob on u guys. HELP MEEE..... lol

Believe me your troops will go to good use, walls at 20 and researched to 3. Im front line here and lost several vills.. Village listed need the most help.

Support to:

10 Bad Influence (477|404) K44
12 Bad Influence (466|420) K44
127 Bad Influence (483|412) K44
131 Bad Influence (456|417) K44
Invalid village
145 Bad Influence (479|406) K44
146 Bad Influence (480|401) K44
149 Bad Influence (479|402) K44
153 Bad Influence (486|400) K44
18 Bad Influence (448|422) K44
186 Bad Influence (480|399) K34
Invalid village
193 Bad Influence (482|405) K44
202 Bad Influence (485|406) K44
203 Bad Influence (484|406) K44
205 Bad Influence (487|406) K44
309 Bad Influence (491|403) K44
37 Bad Influence (463|418) K44
40 Bad Influence (466|406) K44
43 Bad Influence (482|408) K44
10 Bad Influence (477|404) K44
65 Bad Influence (472|403) K44
F.D - Some1smirror on 23.09. at 04:39 Quote Edit Delete I would send support but I seem to be missing a whole bunch of villages so thank the leader ship
F.D - rainmans2003 on 23.09. at 13:18 Quote as soon as the last batch that did not make it is home I will send more.
F.D - Froggie55 on 23.09. at 16:14 Quote sent to the first four villages but gonna take some time im in K72 :(
F.D - nightrun today at 00:53 Quote I just got several of my villages back. I i could get these stacked up id appreciate it.
Edited by nightrun today at 00:53

Fenix - Tango Minder today at 02:47 Quote nightrun wrote:
I just got several of my villages back. I i could get these stacked up id appreciate it.

Please list them for easier identification
Fenix - krystalballty today at 03:09 Quote 330 Bad Influence (491|409) K44
329 Bad Influence (492|408) K44
152 Bad Influence (461|418) K44
154 Bad Influence (460|420) K44

F1- (478|423) K44 is a Redlance take back
nice job guys :)
Edited by krystalballty today at 03:10

F.D - RedLance today at 03:30 Quote Actualy I started in the villages that were not stacked...Letting them take them and use the noble and then took them back. Did it 15 to 20 times already. I have saved in archive around 2k plus nuke and noble hits. I deleted all the fakes. If I could find the time. Just by the attack reports we could map out a good deal of the villages their active players are using.
F.D - nightrun today at 06:46 Quote 126 Bad Influence (456|423) K44 another

F.D - RedLance on 06.09. at 08:42 Quote I have placed this here til someone in Fenix can accept the shared war forums. complex1 has the largest concentration of villages for DT closest to us in k44. He has decided to be a thorn in my side also. Guess the last time we faced off he did not like loosing more to me than he gained and my choice of a couple village names. LOL

I let my three hardest to defend villages to the east go and in doing so I have gained a good deal of intelligance about him and his villages. Of the 49 villages I have listed he has been using or are closest to us. 25 of them are offensive villages. 22 of them I either have no info or he has been sending a good deal of scouts out of. 4 are definate defensive villages.

For our operation to break him and take him down. I will need everyone who can participate to do the following.

Send 3 single ram attacks from 3 differant villages. Send from a 4th village a 5 ram fake noble attack. Mix these in with mltiple fakes from all your villages you can. Anyone who has the knowledge and time too. A fake script on his villages would be greatly appreciated. If we can snow him under with a couple thousand fake attacks. Then a group of us will send in our attacks under this cover and start taking him down and breaking him. Feel free also to send a occassional real nuke to keep him off balance also.

If our brothers and sisters in Fenix join in at least on the faking part. That under their alliance with KNT will keep KNT from supporting him. Let us draw the line between the 30's and 40's and no longer allow DT any villages south of the K30's. We start with him and work our way east to the edge of the world.

Commence attacks immediately. Send attacks each day. As many as you have time for. If it is 10 then so be it. If it is 100 that is even better. Lets let them begin to feel the pain of warring with us and let them know we will neither lie down or give up to them.

F.D - RedLance on 07.09. at 08:54 Quote I need to know people that you are participating. Post in here if you are sending attacks. I do not need to know how many attacks or whether they are real or fake. I just need to have a good idea of who all is sending. I know of a couple already.

I have not made this a mandatory op. I would like to see how many volunteers we have first.
F.D - Moslof on 07.09. at 13:03 Quote sent a "few" fakes and attacks...
Edited by Moslof on 07.09. at 13:06

F.D - rainmans2003 on 07.09. at 15:36 Quote sending a few myself...
F.D - firekeeper14206 on 07.09. at 20:43 Quote I'll jump in there
F.D - nightrun on 07.09. at 20:48 Quote ill get in. i had my eye on virkmines. Either will work for me.
F.D - lemmekillyou on 08.09. at 01:36 Quote Defender: complex1
##############

F.D - clintsam on 08.09. at 17:12 Quote out over the weekend - will start sending today.
F.D - lemmekillyou on 08.09. at 17:15 Quote Mix some real attacks with cats :) Lets wipe out his troops!
F.D - SKIDROWE on 08.09. at 17:32 Quote i'm on it real and fakes
Fenix - Dannz3 on 10.09. at 16:06 Quote Iv accepted the other shared fourms, if you put anymore up just drop me a mail and ill accept.
F.D - PaddyBoy on 13.09. at 08:42 Quote I want to help.
F.D - Moslof on 14.09. at 02:00 Quote
Subject: Moslof attacks Barbarian village (514|410) K45
Sent:Sep 13,2009 14:03

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net

F.D - PaddyBoy on 16.09. at 07:05 Quote I cant get the fake scripts to work. I have it in my quick bar but it wont work.
F.D - RedLance on 16.09. at 07:17 Quote Somone allitle more knowledgable than me will have to help you with that Paddy.

OK folks do a lookup on TW stats for Complex1 and you will find that in the last 3 days he has taken 9 barbarian villages all together on the edge of us at k44/45. Looks like he is trying to expand his cluster. These villages will more than likely be weak. First come first served on them. Pick one of them out you want. Launch and noble them and post your choice here.

F.D - RedLance on 11.09. at 19:32 Quote Ok folks they have been steadily bombing me on a daily basis now to the tune of 100 to 200 nukes a day. I currently have 974 incomming attacks from as far out as 250 plus hours away. They tend to not send fakes at me. I need each and every one of you in the south that is far away from this battle. To send me as much defense as you possibly can.

The more they attack me and loose their troops doing it. The less they will have to hit others with. They think I will give up and loose my resolve like so many before they have beaten. But it just makes me more stubborn and determined to win.

Mail me if you need specific villages to send it too. Other than that. Start in the B's on my village list of villages in K44 and work your way down. I am being multiple attacked in each and every village I have there.

We will be doing a major counter attack this weekend. They think they have us down and out. They have no clue.

To those who have been sending support and are sending it now. Thank you so very much for without you doing so, I would be in alot worse shape.
F.D - hellokitty125 on 12.09. at 18:11 Quote let's face it.Redlance kicks ass. we need him. now there's even more proof.

with 200 nukes a day... he's only lost 5 villages this entire month, and he's almost tripled his ODD.

let's give him a big round of applause for being a beast at TW

here's to Redlance!
F.D - marcotje on 12.09. at 19:19 Quote Apparently the South has more incomings than the north lol :p
Fenix - Tango Minder on 12.09. at 22:09 Quote marcotje wrote:
Apparently the South has more incomings than the north lol :p

Which part of the South?

If you get me lists of villages I will get them stacked out.
F.D - PaddyBoy on 13.09. at 07:22 Quote Um, im not shure i will be asking this question correctly but. How come we don't have any fake scripts for k44 dt members, wouldnt this help take some heat off redlance? or maybe im just not finding were the scripts are posted?
F.D - RedLance on 13.09. at 07:28 Quote Paddyboy in my operation simplify complex1 is the fake script for complex1 DT's closest player and the one that is trying to take my villages. Kitty I let complex take those 5 villages after I got as much info as I could off him from his attack patterns.

They were K45 and a ways from my other villages and not worth continuing to save. He will take one from me tonight but I will have it back within less than 2 hours from his taking it. Been just waiting for him to try and get tricky to drop my next defense tactics on him.
F.D - hellokitty125 on 13.09. at 07:37 Quote RedLance wrote:
Paddyboy in my operation simplify complex1 is the fake script for complex1 DT's closest player and the one that is trying to take my villages. Kitty I let complex take those 5 villages after I got as much info as I could off him from his attack patterns.

They were K45 and a ways from my other villages and not worth continuing to save. He will take one from me tonight but I will have it back within less than 2 hours from his taking it. Been just waiting for him to try and get tricky to drop my next defense tactics on him.

even better :D so basically you haven't lost a village yet that you didn't really want to take anyways.
F.D - RedLance on 15.09. at 04:40 Quote RedLance stand atop the small hill overlooking the fields of his lands. The ground is covered with hundreds of thousands of bodies. The earth turned red from the blood that has soaked into it.

A light breeze flutters the war torn banner of the Dragons. RedLance stands looking out over the destruction.

Well this is gonna take a bloody long time to clean up he thinks to himself. So many young and promising people killed by these curs calling themselves DT. At least we can take solace in the fact that many more of them have died than ours have.

In the distance he can see the cloud raised from the north of dust from millions of footsteps. And yet here the bastards come again. Of a sudden he hears Dragon horns from the south and east.

God love them they come and come to defend our lands. Suddenly horns of a sound it has been awhile since he has heard ring across the land. Hundreds of thousands of troops of his Brothers and Sisters of Fenix come into view.

His heart swells with the Love he has for his people and his allies. None could ever be granted greater friends and family

Inactive player needs nobled

here is some to start i post more later

RedLance on 29.08. at 08:32 Quote Effective immediatly Nightrun will be taking over as our War Baron. In coordination with his counterpart in Fenix. He will be planning our major offensive operations.

The K Commanders will still handle their localized defensive and offensive operations. If a particular DT player is giving a K commander problems. Then the K Commanders will contact Nightrun and he will plan the coordinated responses to deal with that person.

He will also be planning the strategic offensives to promote our goal of winning the war. All members will fall under his orders when launching a major operation. As in sending defense to those under attack. Our full cooperation with him will lead to success.

Any questions or comments please post them here.

tcrsteve today at 15:08
Thanks Lili your a star

Some1smirror today at 16:01
RedLance today at 09:08 Quote As everyone knows. Nether deleted his account awhile back after he had went to DT. It is time for everyone to know exactly what happened. Nether and I had a disagreement about something I am not going to go into. He ended up going to DT. That same day we talked and straightened things out. He is like my little brother and sometimes brothers have disagreements.

I told Nether to stay in DT. He was ready to come back the same day he went there but I felt it was better for us if he kept a eye on them. While there they tried to use him as a propaganda tool for their declare.

What they did not know was he was and still is a faithful Dragon who has my complete trust. The reason he ended up deleting was that he had lost his internet at home which gave him acccess to the game only from work. A fellow employee where he works got in trouble for some sites he visited.

In the fallout from that Nether's Boss banned the game from being played by him. Knowing he had no access at that point to play and with about 2 minutes to make a decission. He decided to delete.

A few days ago his Boss relented and allows him to access the game from work once again. I arranged for him to take over a account we have been looking for a good player to play it for us in a very strategic location.

He has as much if not more reason to want to destroy DT as the rest of us. He had to sit silently why they trash talked us his family on their forums and tried to use him as a way to make me look like I am a liar and dishonorable.

As of yesterday he is the new owner of Ayler's account. He is readying it now to work with our people in the K48/49/58/59 area to strike back hard and heavy at DT. He will be working with Virgilcain and rainman and everyone else in that area.

Welcome him back and I want no one to think anything wrong about him. He had and has my complete trust and faith in him and he should have the same from each and everyone of you.

He is but the first of what I hope wll be other Dragons that can one day return to us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too hard to read.

You know there's an "export" function for your IGMs, right? It puts everything in reading order.

DeletedUser

multi accounts are something easy to smell :icon_rolleyes: or not

all i can see is a very good defender posts.
complex1 is not known to be very smart atacker sadly

DeletedUser

multi accounts are something easy to smell :icon_rolleyes: or not

all i can see is a very good defender posts.
complex1 is not known to be very smart atacker sadly

I dont think it was or is a multi account. From what i understand it was an account in F.D that was being sat by a FENIX member.

DeletedUser

I'm missing the point. (it could be the beers..)

You are just posting a copy of a forumpage, so what?

DeletedUser

I'm missing the point. (it could be the beers..)

You are just posting a copy of a forumpage, so what?

I am also not sure of what the point is. Why not just post this in a DT/KNT shared forum? Why on globals?

DeletedUser

More PnP based? Could be used to try and either get KNT into a war, or declare on Fenix, or the [DT] F.D war to stop.

DeletedUser

worst they can do is get KNT to declar on fenix and FD to be honest if that happen we might aswell just say screw the world lets kill everything DT and IA

DeletedUser

that makes 3 of us unsure of the reason,

and if it was iubi do you think she would be so stupid to say its her, and anyone can say im iubi where's the proof?

Just out of curiosity, why is it always you dave? i mean havent you got anything better to do than just stir stuff?

P.s I'm Virkamies, do you belive me?

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, why is it always you dave? i mean havent you got anything better to do than just stir stuff?

Why do you have to comment on someone's post which obviously doesn't mean shit to you?

Stir stuff? I bet your comment will stir more bad smelling stuff than any of woohoodave's posts.

DeletedUser

not to mention that this is a PnP forum - stirring stuff up is the entire point.

DeletedUser

that makes 3 of us unsure of the reason,

and if it was iubi do you think she would be so stupid to say its her, and anyone can say im iubi where's the proof?

P.s I'm Virkamies, do you belive me?

Hi Lubi :)

DeletedUser9212

Actually WoohooDave got that info from Steve who in turn got it from Some1smirror. A player of ours I had been keeping an eye on ever since her involvement in accussing Iubi of plotting to attack DT while still in F.D.

Something which it looks like now was a fabrication that was created to guarentee I would boot Iubi out of F.D. You see there was only ever two people who flat out said that Iubi was plotting that.

First Black Talons and then out of nowhere. Some1smirror messages me also that she was and sent me a chat with another of our former members that talked about a plot, but never mentioned Iubi as being involved.

With the other deal Iubi was guilty of. I took their word for it and removed Iubi from the tribe. Since that time I have watched her account. If it really is even her still playing it. Some people who know her do not believe it is her still. The rest you can read about in the small book I am still writing for the other thread.

The account holder of that account ended the account sitting. Posted a pissy message in our forum because a village had been lost. And then sent the info to Steve along with that message it was Iubi.

So this pathetic attempt to again try and drive a wedge between us and Fenix is over. It might of been more successful had we been lax in our vigilance of accounts. Our alliance is in effect and will remain so as much as it ticks off some of you people that have been trying to isolate our tribes.

Oh and the really funny part was Steve randomly mailing this info around to people in FD saying that it was to keep me from lying about it. I guess Steve your from the school of if you keep saying something long enough. It will make it true when it is not.

I do not lie in real life and I sure as hell would not lie in a online game of all things. I tend to find the ones who shout the loudest that someone is a liar. Tend to be liars themselves and do it to deflect people from finding that out about them.

DeletedUser

Actually WoohooDave got that info from Steve who in turn got it from Some1smirror. A player of ours I had been keeping an eye on ever since her involvement in accussing Iubi of plotting to attack DT while still in F.D.

Something which it looks like now was a fabrication that was created to guarentee I would boot Iubi out of F.D. You see there was only ever two people who flat out said that Iubi was plotting that.

First Black Talons and then out of nowhere. Some1smirror messages me also that she was and sent me a chat with another of our former members that talked about a plot, but never mentioned Iubi as being involved.

With the other deal Iubi was guilty of. I took their word for it and removed Iubi from the tribe. Since that time I have watched her account. If it really is even her still playing it. Some people who know her do not believe it is her still. The rest you can read about in the small book I am still writing for the other thread.

The account holder of that account ended the account sitting. Posted a pissy message in our forum because a village had been lost. And then sent the info to Steve along with that message it was Iubi.

So this pathetic attempt to again try and drive a wedge between us and Fenix is over. It might of been more successful had we been lax in our vigilance of accounts. Our alliance is in effect and will remain so as much as it ticks off some of you people that have been trying to isolate our tribes.

Oh and the really funny part was Steve randomly mailing this info around to people in FD saying that it was to keep me from lying about it. I guess Steve your from the school of if you keep saying something long enough. It will make it true when it is not.

I do not lie in real life and I sure as hell would not lie in a online game of all things. I tend to find the ones who shout the loudest that someone is a liar. Tend to be liars themselves and do it to deflect people from finding that out about them.

lmao Red you are a card mate, you really are?

So where did you get the info from? i mean the way you just put it over is that you worked out that some1smirror was spying and behind it all, but how did you initially find that out? (read Below)

As for basically calling me a liar? tell me when? c'mon show me some proof that ive actually fabricated something? Exactly mate, i dont need to lie, you talk about deflection, is that not exactly what you are trying to do right now?

Was it not you who said one thing to Carole's face and stabbed her in the back with the other hand?

And you dare to call me a liar?, its not me on trial here mate! its not me who has irc chat logs flying about all over the place, your good with words i will give you that, but thats as far as it goes, you lack the minerals to stand up to your convictions.

I mean Red who was it that reported Lili? C'mon who? YOU! well thats if we are to be believed that you actually did it? You then jump up and down about how she and Tango are cheats and you hate them and all the rubbish, but then you defend them both?

So which one is it? Mate your starting to look like a real fool, your lies are starting to get you into trouble, your memory does not seem up to the job, of telling one lie after the other, "your changing stories more often than a hooker changes her underwear"

And before one of your minions jumps on me, why not reply yourself for a change, this time straight away, would love to hear you explain some of my questions above.

tcrsteve on 25.09. at 17:37
Hi Red

You may ask why im sending you this? Two reasons really, first i dont do spies, really do think it spoils the game, and to be honest, we dont need them, put this with the fact that you guys obviously left nether there to do just that "spy", then it says lots about you and nether, and your own standards of fair play.

Second is that i dont need or want any help from Lili, my trust has already received a kick in the balls in the past, and i really dont want to get mixed up in this again.

Do what you want with the info, im guessing Lili is sitting this acc? as ive never spoken to Some1smirror before, so didn't understand why i was mailed in the first place, until i saw the first mail and its sender.

Anyway as ive said, im sure nether will thank you for outing him as a cheat, and once this gets around about you guys and your tactics, plus the fact that Fenix members seem to be screwing you guys over, well you can fill in the blanks.

Regards

Steve

RedLance on 25.09. at 21:41
Oh yea did I forget to mention in that post the part about JJ told nether if he left DT. He would be immediatly attacked and nobled for it. Opps I did not mention that because it had no bearing on what I was posting.

At that time our tribes were not at war and it was easier for him to remain there and it not be a problem while something was worked out Diplomatically to extradite him from DT.

As we both know the war started before that could happen. Far as him trying to spy. Really was not anything for him to spy about.

Do I have spies in this world and have had them in differant tribes over the years. Yup as it is a part and aspect of the game that is allowed. Never made a secret of it or ever denied it.

DeletedUser9212

Kinda missed this tidbit as I am still at work.

(I do not lie in real life and I sure as hell would not lie in a online game of all things. I tend to find the ones who shout the loudest that someone is a liar. Tend to be liars themselves and do it to deflect people from finding that out about them.)

Steve feeling kinda touchy are we? This was a generalized saying that has been around for a long time. For you to react as you have seems a bit odd. But then again you do flare so quickly these days. LOL. Try more Bran, it may help you with that.