Mixing worlds

DeletedUser2943

I have a very clear view that what happens in one world should not cross over into another. What is everyones standing on this issue.
God Bless
Bishop52761

DeletedUser1082

I think you are saying this because someone from world 1 or 3 is attacking you in world 3.

DeletedUser2943

I am not under attack in any world but I have ran into 2 people that have decided to mix the worlds.

DeletedUser656

I think that Worlds are completely seperate and so tribes and players opinions to one and another should be different. For example, TW on World 1 are gits, but on World 2 they're decent people.

DeletedUser

It's all fair game to me. If I don't like you on one world theres a good chance that if I despise you enough I'll let you know on another world no matter the distance.

DeletedUser137

You shoulnt mix worlds if they are trying hard at it. Like w1, i have nothing in my base but 7k axemen and 1k defence. Those axemen go out to kill anyone who pisses me off in w2 ASLONG as they arent playing serious on w1. I dont ruin peoples accounts for no reason.

DeletedUser

well im surrounded by a sea of blue in w1 so i cant do anything there even if i wanted to

DeletedUser1089

Mixing worlds is stupid. Anyone who does so is immature and can't handle the fact that this is, contrary to popular belief, a game.

DeletedUser

I dont mix the worlds because i dont like a tribe in one world but in other i like it and because im not in the same tribe in any of the worlds

DeletedUser2943

I was just curios if i was the only way one that felt this way and as i can see in general everyone agrees that the worlds should be treated differntly.

DeletedUser

Each world is diffenrent but i like more w1 because it is more difficult than others

DeletedUser1546

Anyone who does so is immature and can't handle the fact that this is, contrary to popular belief, a game.

:icon_eek:
what do you mean?

:) In general, I don't believe one should mix worlds. Far as I know the 3 worlds have very different power structure. What's the point, anyways, of attacking someone 100 hours away just because they killed you fair and square in other worlds?

On the other hand... if a person is being a complete jerk or noob in one world, I would expect him or her to be the same in other worlds as well.

DeletedUser

In one world i made a person restart and in other we were in the same tribe and helping each other to take villages

DeletedUser1173

I could see not mixing worlds when it comes to tribal issues

but if you have come to know someone as an idiot thru email contact I would surely understand mixing worlds

DeletedUser

I prefer to keep the worlds seperate for the most part for myself. However when dealing with other tribes it is inevitable that our experience of those people in other worlds will colour our initial interactions with them.

DeletedUser2285

Hmmm sort of agree

Getting revenge for what happened in one world in another is wrong.

But you can always say that if you can trust a player on 1 server you can generally trust them on the others, I have a few multiserver allies.

DeletedUser

I think the problem is that whilst the worlds are different the people are not.
Very often people in one world feel strongly committed to their tribe and join the same tribe in another world thus the sentiments,good and bad, are carried over from one world to the other. I agree with the principle that every world is a different world and should be treated as such.However, people are how they are regardless of principles.

DeletedUser137

Basicaly, you shouldnt mix worlds but some people cant help it.
End of thread.

DeletedUser

I have met one person that thought it was suitable to mix worlds. What an immature fool he was. I also like to keep things seprate.