Mixing worlds

DeletedUser

mixing worlds is bull it only shows that you are an immature NOOB if for example you get killed in world 3 and take ur revenge in world 2 just because your a strong player in world 2

DeletedUser

What do you mean some people can’t help it? You either do or you don’t. Can’t help it? That’s crap. This topic is personal to me to begin with because some turd couldn’t handle the game in one world. So he had to drag it to another, along with his tribe. It’s bustards like that…who spoil the game.

DeletedUser

I've experienced that before. I killed someone on w3 and he threatened me that he'll crush me in w2. Funny thing is i am bigger than him on both worlds

DeletedUser

The simple fact that your placement in the world is entirely out of your control, mixing the worlds in how you act is something I wouldnt consider very wise. You never know whom you might have to go up against.

One world they could be your ally or tribemate, the next you may find yourself having to support someone else against them.

I personally am having this right now.

Its merely a game. If you play any other games with your buddies, you might find yourself against them at times and at others with them. Do you hate them and flood them with obscenities?

Same thing works here, dont take things so personal and it all should work out just fine.

DeletedUser1082

I've experienced that before. I killed someone on w3 and he threatened me that he'll crush me in w2. Funny thing is i am bigger than him on both worlds

Same here. I refused to invite a 1.000 player in World 3. Then he said I sucked. Then I catapulted his village and forced him to abandon it. Then he threatened to attack me in World 1 and then I nobled his 1.000 point village.

And he just started world 2... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Was such a good strategic move, or did you just do such because it was him?

ender_wiggin

A certain amount of seperation is required, however, a jerk is a jerk, no matter the world. I'm not gonna trust certain people because of how I've come to know them in the other worlds...
and some people, even though they are tribal enemies in w1 or w3, I've come to know them and realize they are trustworthy people overall.

DeletedUser

Totally agree ender. Those whom are jerks should realize such behavior wont be forgotten.

That I would point back up to my earlier post that at some point you might be going up against someone you respect from dealings on a different tw world. If there is that respect then the conflict can be very enjoyable.

If such conflicts cause a person to take it all way too seriously then they are likely to be labeled a jerk and that is a rather hard thing to live down.

DeletedUser3301

mixing worlds is bull it only shows that you are an immature NOOB if for example you get killed in world 3 and take ur revenge in world 2 just because your a strong player in world 2

If you are that much of a noob, how did you get so strong in W2? :icon_rolleyes:

The way I see it is that you would get killed in both worlds.

I am in the same tribe in W2 and W3. Most of our world 3 leaders are.

ender_wiggin

If you are that much of a noob, how did you get so strong in W2? :icon_rolleyes:

The way I see it is that you would get killed in both worlds.

I am in the same tribe in W2 and W3. Most of our world 3 leaders are.

Not true. I know that in our tribe, at least, our Aristocracy is not based in the same tribe in W2.

DeletedUser

There's a guy I attacked a few times in world 3 who declared me his personal enemy in world 1 and 2...

Does that give me the right to attack him in world other worlds as well?

Also, please add that i've got 100 x's his points in world 2 =P

DeletedUser

Well, I don't think you need to "earn" "the right" to attack him. You attack who you wish - you don't need to stoop to his level and mix worlds.

Personally - I'd be tempted to mail him in wordls 1 and 2, where he's declared you a personal enemy, and ask why? Make the point about not mixing worlds - but that if he *insists* on declaring you a personal enemy, you'll have to treat him as an enemy.

When I started world 2, I invited someone whose village I'd just taken in W1 to join our tribe, and that worked out not too badly (I think they were oversensitive to some of the curious comments they received about this state of affairs though!)

DeletedUser3301

In that case, I would attack him just for declaring you personal enemy. You would not be mixing worlds, you would be retaliating against an enemy.

DeletedUser

its a pretty big world, is he even near you? If not just laugh it off and hope he sends some small force at you from days away. Then thats two days you get to walk around with a smile on your face.

Gow.TW

I don't think there is any point when it comes to clans. As most of you have said, the power structure in each world is very different. Because of the size limit and orbital/sister clans it's really not feasible.

DeletedUser2943

Alice Donnikova OH, MY GOD! Another HOT member is being attacked! By who, Bishop? I'll send some support, if I can.

I think you misunderstand I don't attack HOT members as I am in HOT in all 3 worlds.

DeletedUser2541

Kill them both, each world is different

lol interesting answer

Mixing all the worlds into one super pangea is not such a great idea. That would put massive stress on the servers even if they were linked together, they would all have to communicate with eachother and then communicate with the user which would slow things down a bit.
Another negative to merging the worlds is the size of the population circle would increase significantly thus people would be extremely far from half of the world and thus it would almost be silly to try and interact with them. with 120 hour resource supports and even longer attacks, supports.
A third negative to this is that many of us play on all 3 worlds because when theyre done with there villages on one server and they cant do anything else they still want to play some more so they simply log into another world and take care of their villages there and when that one is done for the few hours or so they log into the next one and so on and so forth.

oh yeah, and the different server settings add diversity to shake things up a bit.

DeletedUser

one way to look at it

If you rely on and call one person friend in one world,you should be able to trust them in another,people that have any kind of an honor adhear to that ,but i guess if your a little shifty then you can attack your best friend in the next world.=\ sounds kinda silly that you cant rely on your friend lol:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

ender_wiggin

lol interesting answer

Mixing all the worlds into one super pangea is not such a great idea. That would put massive stress on the servers even if they were linked together, they would all have to communicate with eachother and then communicate with the user which would slow things down a bit.
Another negative to merging the worlds is the size of the population circle would increase significantly thus people would be extremely far from half of the world and thus it would almost be silly to try and interact with them. with 120 hour resource supports and even longer attacks, supports.
A third negative to this is that many of us play on all 3 worlds because when theyre done with there villages on one server and they cant do anything else they still want to play some more so they simply log into another world and take care of their villages there and when that one is done for the few hours or so they log into the next one and so on and so forth.

oh yeah, and the different server settings add diversity to shake things up a bit.

We were talking about how people get attacked in one world and send retribution in another... not about actually connecting them.