CoD Declare

DeletedUser57711

lol short and sweet does not need to be more against this tribe :lol:

Last edited:

darkaniken2

I thought you'd been fighting them for weeks already.
Meh. I think this is more of an effort to try and poke some life back into the forums. It doesn't seem to be working though, does it?

DeletedUser57711

I thought you'd been fighting them for weeks already.

no we have not been fighting fighting them just little attacks here and there but seems like we might as well go all out on them for a few weeks lol

shoturmumthe2nd

omg thot it was gunna be a massive pnp on xiii or a decent tribe.

AndyJc

Hey COD guys whats going on with the uber activity, some of you take days to reply to mails now.

darkaniken2

Hey COD guys whats going on with the uber activity, some of you take days to reply to mails now.
Even the best of us have to take breaks sometimes. Besides, CoDs activities slump extremely during peace time. :)

DeletedUser198

Rather funny seeing so many players in the world yet none of them come to the forums here :lol:

AndyJc

Also who are COD~IG?

Anything to do with you guys? Fair few ex members in there.

DeletedUser

Can't say I'm surprised to see COD declare on another small tribe.

As if every enemy that they have.

DeletedUser

Can't say I'm surprised to see COD declare on another small tribe.

As if every enemy that they have.

I suggest you ask people that have been reading the forums for a while, or at leastr people that know what goes on in W22.

$CoD$ Vs ~I~ (I was in ~I~) albeit with -TBP- and AN, though $CoD$ did the most damage.

$CoD$ Vs EXP (Not exactly a small tribe)

I suggest you find the correct facts before posting silly remarks that show your lack of knowledge on our past.

fatterpunk

We're at war with everyone. With a few exceptions.

This declaration wasn't really necessary since they're marked for death anyway.