CoD Declare

DeletedUser57711

We're at war with everyone. With a few exceptions.

This declaration wasn't really necessary since they're marked for death anyway.
it was due to the nap agreement that we had :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Can't say I'm surprised to see COD declare on another small tribe.

As if every enemy that they have.

And building on what Cinders said, at the time of declaration, ~I~ was about rank 7, $CoD$ was maybe rank 10. ~=I=~ was rank about 14 or 15, and Cod~A was just barely in the top 20.

At the start of EXP, $CoD$ was, I believe, only one rank higher than EXP, and =CoD= was one or two ranks higher than EXP-V. It was pretty much as even a war as you can get between only two tribes... So I'm not exactly sure where you're coming from :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

TCDD? who? this would merit a shrug on the COD forums, never mind the world forums but what can you do, please clean them up quick and start the real fun already guys.

DeletedUser

whos this?

I can ask the same question...

I'm Dave, nice to meet you.

You're all taking a sarcastic, jokingly made remark too seriously. No need to get all in a bind.

Last edited by a moderator:

thetimeisnow1

soz, we are just looking for another small player to pick on ;).

i wonder if TCDD reads the forums.

brdaerz109

Cohh well i haven't been on here in longgg. ;) COD have to be the best tribe on W22 Tbh. From what i can see. ( i havn't been on in a while) COD ,XIII and Apollo(<--- Lol. Only joking they are next to me :S) there the only ones that have stayed in the top 20 for this long : D

Brdaerz109

Retired

DeletedUser

umm, isnt apollo getting kicked about like a football and losing points like no tomorow?
i presonally know of a few inactives in apollo