CHAOS war stats

DeletedUser

Just off the top of my head, cause I cant be bothered to go through reps.
1, sybal 2, stellro, 3, doup, 4, playerbriefs, 5, bishop, 6, deathwalk, 7, ryeanne, 8, streetbaker, they are off the top of my head in the last 4-5 days max.

And yes stellro I am quite inactive atm, and didn't dodge any of your attacks the other night. And didn't wanna burden a sitter with the job, so thought I would let you hit a few vills.

I hope this answers your questions. And as for whoever (prob stellro) is reporting all my posts to your mum, I mean the mods. Whats up can't you handle a bit of light banter??? I guess you don't have the wit and intellagance to keep up ;)

Div Once again you are not telling the truth here . I know for sure who attacked you and when, as i know most of the open projects that are on in GOH .By the time Bishop asked for some help for nukes you already have lost about 20+ villages . So yes Bishop can claim most of the gredits for this fight . We joined with nukes after you have asked a ton of support and nukes from the tribe .

DeletedUser

You really want me to prove that all them players attacked? Because that is all I stated in my comment, who was clearing villages for bishop. And I am 100% sure some of my vills were cleared by these players way before asking for any support. The thing is your guessing and I know.

stellro

to pull u up even further....you mentioned my name - i posted stats of bishops stats against you well before I pressed the attack button - you also mentioned Ryeanne - she targetted all of 1 village - stop being such a girl and realise your just not that good!!!!

(and who was it to take the first village between us :))

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KK= =KM=
Players:

Timeframe: 13/10/2009 17:45:00 to 18/10/2009 23:30:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 15
Difference: 88

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi Swiss
Players:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 83
Difference: 48

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ST*U STHU
Players:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

image.php

------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary-Weekly stats

For CHAOS Fam.

Most Enemy Villages Nobled- ~KO~ with 128
Most Villages Lost- ~OK~ with 51
Top Player/s- ELITE GOAT SQUADON
Worst Player- ....

For CHAOS Fam. Enemies

Most CHAOS Villages nobled- ~GOH~ Fam. with 83
Most Villages Lost-~GOH~ Fam. with 131
Top Player/s- :icon_eek:
Worst Player/s- High Lord, did you know he has nobled over 320 barbs (that is 60% of his total villages)

Side 1: 249
Side 2: 98
Difference: 151

DeletedUser

Lol stellro. You sent about 5 trains. 1 got through and you lost it straight away back to me. Well played sir. You must be pro hahahaha. Hmm stellro why don't you post my stats for the last week? You seem to like posting about me. Must be another crush of yours.

DeletedUser

Lol stellro. You sent about 5 trains. 1 got through and you lost it straight away back to me. Well played sir. You must be pro hahahaha. Hmm stellro why don't you post my stats for the last week? You seem to like posting about me. Must be another crush of yours.

shush div, ur villages just got trash? :p

DeletedUser

Nope you got me confused with bishop :) Now that account is in a sorry state.

stellro

Nope you got me confused with bishop :) Now that account is in a sorry state.

I beg to differ seeing the reports coming in from your villages....you best run to Jake to see if he has got some "spare" troops to help you retake your forthcoming losses.....as you seem inacapable of doing it yourself....and isnt Jake back at school now....hmmmm!!!

Thats right I only sent 5 noble trains - and 1 did get through....great defending there Div - a whole 5 to defend - you must be a pro hahahaha!!!

DeletedUser

Nope it seems stellro is sexist to go along with his wealth of other personality disorders. Stellro next time you send a train try put some def behind it. Or as you have found out you will lose the vill right away and the whole deal will be a waste of time for you. NOOB.
As for jake clearing vills for me. He did not need to clear your vill it was already empty :)

stellro

so it was....

Attacker: Jakester2
Village: SeaHawks (491|783) K74

Quantity: 0 0 6792 0 31 2697 199 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6792 0 0 2697 199 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Stellro
Village: Not this time sybaby. (492|796) K74

Quantity: 6826 4999 0 1499 0 48 0 799 0 0 0 0
Losses: 4720 3457 0 1037 0 33 0 552 0 0 0 0

Face it Div - you know nothing and your comments on here continue to show it.....

And Im sure this is a pure coincidence this lands a few minutes before your attacks do....and if Jake was here knowing him he would have said something on here by now!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmm, so you managed to call some support from your tribe. So you moan at me for jake clearing someone elses troops from your village. Now you really are making yourself look dumber than usual. But atleast you refrained from any further sexist coments this time.

stellro

My god - your really reaching attempting to call me sexist.....my comment was purely used in a degrogatory stereotypical sense - much like "such a child" - but if it makes you feel better to say things like that as your comeback when once again comments made about IG play are incorrect & proved wrong then so be it....says far more about you than me :icon_wink:

And Im not moaning - just stating a fact - one that seems to be the order of the day as we have had many occasions where Jakes troops have been used to clear villages for you to noble - and then you come on here boasting about your nobling abilities - not a bad tactic if you can admit thats what you do - but hang on - its the all conquering Div who is infallible and puts all the effort in like a work horse (as you'd have the world believe).....just a shame you can't do the attacking yourself eh :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Arent you bored stellro of writing all these useless posts?

Anyway...keep dismissing GOH. You are very good at it as you really know how to hide stats right? you did it with bishop, now its lexise07 and FlorianDaKing time right? I wonder who will be next. anyone wanna bet?:lol:

stellro

Arn't you tired of attacking our inactive players and then moaning when they are no longer their to bolster your stats - Met you get to see our forum so even you cannot dispute the goodbye posts from these players....I suppose the significant difference is that we are not asking them to leave their passwords at the door when they leave....

and in answer to your directed question - no.

DeletedUser

Hahaha yes these players started getting beaten then said there good byes. Typical goh style, there was no more hugging in the world so they left LMAO.
Funny how the whole goh front lines are going inactive, I wonder why that is??!?!?!?!?

stellro

Thats it - you've got me - I cant hold up this pretense anymore....you gave Florian so many sleepless nights that he could no longer face logging on anymore.....

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: FlorianDaKing

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,181
Difference: 40,181

image.php

He announced he was leaving on the 13th October and 2 of "nobles" we're taken following this.....so yeah you really gave it to him and nothing to do with him not have the time to play the game anymore.....

Or it could just be this....

FlorianDaKing on 13.10. at 04:57 Quote Edit Delete

It is time for me to leave TW and do my school work :(.... I have been inactive for a long time and I don't want the tribe to do badly because of me. I have only been able to log on every once in a while......

Goodbye
FlorianDaKing

Last edited:

DeletedUser

FlorianDaKing on 13.10. at 04:57 Quote Edit Delete

It is time for me to leave TW and do my school work :(.... I have been inactive for a long time and I don't want the tribe to do badly because of me. I have only been able to log on every once in a while......

Goodbye
FlorianDaKing

One of the luckyer of us who escaped the addiction :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I suppose the same happened with lex aswell. Or maybe that story was different. I am not saying that they all left because of too many incoming nukes. Just its a coincidence that all your frontline players are quitting when the going is getting rough.
Goh the huggers of w14 are not use to battling its as simple as that.