CHAOS war stats

stellro

Div - some people just quit - you should be no stranger of this with the amount of accounts you had from NEXT. :icon_wink:

Some do have the cheek of doing this without informing me but unfortunately I cant change that and I cannot give any explanation personally for Lexise - you know you could even be right on that individual - but as I dont have the ability to repossess their house for such insolence then there really is not alot I can do.

Are you suggesting we should keep individual players who have turned red and offered no explanation or had any contact the right to remain in our tribe for our enemies benefit???

If so Im going to have to change my tribes rules regarding players are required to be active - because outside enemies dont like it if we boot you if your not active.....sounds daft doesnt it - perhaps you could spare room for them in WOTB as an alternative??? Oh but thats right - they are not active or being sat so how would they join???

DeletedUser

snds gd to me stell - any accounts you have that are inactive send em over to WOTB as we know you need the stats to boast to everyone how well GOH are doing

funny how lexise is was/v active and nobling right up to the days before we attacked - and suddenly got RL issues - lmfao - more like over 1000 incoming let the noob out of here

stellro

funny how lexise is was/v active and nobling right up to the days before we attacked - and suddenly got RL issues - lmfao - more like over 1000 incoming let the noob out of here

Like I said - I dont know what happened to Lexise - and as Ive already said you might be right - but as far as Im concerned he went red - we had no notification from this player about any expected inactivity and was not asked to sit the account.....so as I see it one of 3 things happened:

1 - Like you said - the attacks got the better of him and he quit

2 - He just got bored

3 - Something more serious on a personal basis

I hope it is one of the first 2 but I also ask you personally Shopwood - given the situation what would you do in our situation???

DeletedUser

well i think you know what we did - took the accounts into WOTB - you answered your own question earlier

stellro

But how can you transfer an account if you dont have sitting for it??? Is there some magical button what we've been missing all this time? And surely that goes against perma sitting rules anyway (although Im aware of how certain Chaos member like to flaunt these rules :))!!!

DeletedUser

What are we talking about? EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!! It doesn't matter!! Play the GAME!!

DeletedUser

I suppose the same happened with lex aswell. Or maybe that story was different. I am not saying that they all left because of too many incoming nukes. Just its a coincidence that all your frontline players are quitting when the going is getting rough.
Goh the huggers of w14 are not use to battling its as simple as that.

Maybe you could teach ~GOH~ about disbanding, like NEXT :lol::icon_wink: Or even better, teach those players how to run and hide, like... you! You should definitely right a tutorial so the ~GOH~ leadership can read it and stop hugging so much. It's not like they played a part in dismantling numerous tribes in this world, including yours... Still bitter? Sounds like it...

What are we talking about? EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!! It doesn't matter!! Play the GAME!!

This IS part of the game, just one your not very good at :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The Silhouette who the hell are you? another goh nobody I guess.

Yes you jumped in on some wars just as tribes were disbanding and recruited like mad. Congratz!
Your od speaks for itself I am afraid. Your generally huggers.

I would love to know how I am running and hiding? It looks to me that I was not on the frontlines so nobled 200 villages 100+ hours away from where I started to get in the action.
You really are making yourself look very stupid, there is no wonder you don't post often if that is the best you can do.

stellro

Recruited like mad.....when?? You dont have spin a yarn at times Div....I remember it was you who sent out invites to all PXTG players blindly without any form of vetting and from that war we took only 3 or 4 players.....NEXT was split by cont as per our agreement with FAIL...DBH was to save friends from disbanding all together & TBA was a merge....so what you on about??? Details and facts help would help for a change....

@ Dean - if what you say is true why do you try so hard on here....

+1 silhouette you cheeky little minx :lol:

DeletedUser

Who is siltheho in game? I couldn't seem to find her/him/it. Is it another player I upset with to much of a beating in game :)

You seemed to recruit quite a few next players into your tribe. Your stats show your huggers I was mearly pointing out the fact of STATS sorry they were to your tribes dislike.

stellro

You seemed to recruit quite a few next players into your tribe.

That still grinds your gears does it :icon_razz:

As stated it was a diplomatic agreement between 2 leaders planning your downfall - no wonder YOU don't understand it :lol:

DeletedUser

Funny that, 1 of them leaders done exactly the same to you LMAO.
I guess you don't understand either.

P.s I did not bring it up, again it was brought up by a goh lover who is upset that I am still playing and still better than they are IG.

stellro

Funny that, 1 of them leaders done exactly the same to you LMAO.
I guess you don't understand either.

P.s I did not bring it up, again it was brought up by a goh lover who is upset that I am still playing and still better than they are IG.

2 things

Met & Drew have / may have made agreements on any win against GOH and how the players would get divided up - but its one thing planning it - its another thing doing it - we managed to do it to you in less than a month :icon_wink:

Secondly, You have no idea who sillouette is so how can presume to be better than him / her IG??? Very flawed from start to finish...

Michael Wittman

i dont think chaos would ever defeat GOH, good thing they have big brother foe to help them :)

show all the stats you want, they do not match the trash you talk in anyway. to listen to your talk, you would think there is no fighting going on. God it must be hard to take that there is such an obvious skill difference between chaos and the foe lol

DeletedUser

Or maybe GOH is simply sucking up to FOE, just as they have been for the last 6 months, since they believe their only chance at survival is to get FOE and CHAOS to split our alliance. I see it as fairly pitiful that they see their only chance at success is convincing their enemies to fight each other but at least it is a better strategy than exclusively nobling inactive player's villages, so it does show improvement.

From these rather similar sounding "FOE is almighty" posts coming from GOH both North and South it seems rather clear that the orcs have given up on winning the war through fighting and have pinned all their hopes on FOE fighting for them.

DeletedUser

i dont think chaos would ever defeat GOH, good thing they have big brother foe to help them :)

show all the stats you want, they do not match the trash you talk in anyway. to listen to your talk, you would think there is no fighting going on. God it must be hard to take that there is such an obvious skill difference between chaos and the foe lol

We have taken more, lost more, and FOE has the better ratio, 'God it must be hard to take that there is such an obvious skill difference between chaos and the foe' although you have to apply that to the bottom stats also lol

God it must be hard to take that there is such an obvious skill difference between (OMG ITS) MICHAEL WITTMAN and the stig :p

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi Swiss
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,676
Side 2: 800
Difference: 876

(without Wotb it is 1651 to 600, but meh :) )

Side 1:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1,167
Side 2: 296
Difference: 871
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: the stig1992

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 3
Difference: 67

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Michael Wittman

Side 2:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 22
Difference: 57

DeletedUser

arrgh. can´t blame GOH for trying to split CHAOS and FOE.
after all. FOE does posses some great players.

Guess what, (GOH) that´s why they are our allies and you are not.

FOE and CHAOS will not split. Leadership in CHAOS trust Leadership in FOE and I do think the same can be said the other way around.

It´s pretty obvious what will happen in the dying face of world 14.
CHAOS and FOE will eighter merge or fight back to back untill all other "foes" are dead. and the world is won by "The FOEs of CHAOS"

EOD!

stellro

Guess what, (GOH) that´s why they are our allies and you are not.

Hmm...perhaps time to refresh your memory - the reason we are not allies is because WE ended the alliance - might want to remember that when stating such high and mighty comments!!!

DeletedUser

Hmm...perhaps time to refresh your memory - the reason we are not allies is because WE ended the alliance - might want to remember that when stating such high and mighty comments!!!

Yes, yes you did, and GOH have been on the up since then lol :) but why did you merge with the former CnC, did you learn nothing from ~DP~