CHAOS war stats

stellro

thats right stig - couldnt have said it better myself :)

And I couldnt comment on ~DP~ as I dont even know who they were....and therefore I have had no involvement in the past or had the opportunity to learn from that experience....

DeletedUser33250

And I couldnt comment on ~DP~ as I dont even know who they were....and therefore I have had no involvement in the past or had the opportunity to learn from that experience....

They were Drunk Paladins, a merge between CnC/ NW and KEA/ PG, then there was war.

DeletedUser

We (KEA) learned the good folk in CnC were really, really bad :)

DeletedUser

Or maybe GOH is simply sucking up to FOE, just as they have been for the last 6 months, since they believe their only chance at survival is to get FOE and CHAOS to split our alliance. I see it as fairly pitiful that they see their only chance at success is convincing their enemies to fight each other but at least it is a better strategy than exclusively nobling inactive player's villages, so it does show improvement.

From these rather similar sounding "FOE is almighty" posts coming from GOH both North and South it seems rather clear that the orcs have given up on winning the war through fighting and have pinned all their hopes on FOE fighting for them.

I am really glad you mentioned this mate . You are giving me the chanse to explain some things .
We are less than 100 players and are fighting more than 300 (according to accounts) .
TheFoe has some very good players ,yes. We have also really good players .What do you have ?
We certainly cannot win a war against both of you on stats . I guarantee though that you are not going to win this war also , even if you are so many .
We chose to def as much as possible on the border of Foe and focus on Chaos. You are our priority . You play a really lame game thats the reason we focus on you .
We are proud for being the oldest active tribe on this world. We did fight all this time . We won our wars with our skills .We will take another victory soon .
What does your history can tell ?Breaking the tribe and the rules in order to save yourselves ? How many accounts your leaders have control of ? How many accounts you play ? I know the way your plans and "coordination" is done . Everybody knows it .Thats the way you chose to play .Thats the reason you are punished again and again .
I can say 1 thing and i am proud of it . NO ~GOH~ player has been banned . This is what clear fight is .We have a long history on winning wars .We have a long history on destroying tribes . Like yours mate ,Divs ,Sutty and many more .
What do you have to brag for ?

DeletedUser

Answered in Bold

We are less than 100 players and are fighting more than 300 (according to accounts) . Congrats, you made your bed, when you declared on OU it was like 250 - 150 and you made 350.
TheFoe has some very good players ,yes. We have also really good players .What do you have ? We have the best players in the world along with FOE, the majority of yours are questionable with a few standouts
We certainly cannot win a war against both of you on stats . True
I guarantee though that you are not going to win this war also , even if you are so many . I guess this means you will never quit... Awesome, Congrats again!
We chose to def as much as possible on the border of Foe and focus on Chaos. You are our priority . You play a really lame game thats the reason we focus on you . And yet you have been losing to us and FOE both fairly steadily.
We are proud for being the oldest active tribe on this world. We did fight all this time . We won our wars with our skills . And yet gained so little OD up until this war, Skill must not involve having to kill many enemy troops. We will take another victory soon . Well naturally, then "end is nigh"
What does your history can tell ?Breaking the tribe and the rules in order to save yourselves ? How many accounts your leaders have control of ? How many accounts you play ? I know the way your plans and "coordination" is done . Everybody knows it .Thats the way you chose to play .Thats the reason you are punished again and again . And for Kraken and your new recruits from WEST, people get banned all the time for accidentally breaking rules like account sitting.
I can say 1 thing and i am proud of it . NO ~GOH~ player has been banned . Maybe not while they were in GOH but some before.
This is what clear fight is .We have a long history on winning wars .We have a long history on destroying tribes . Like yours mate ,Divs ,Sutty and many more .
What do you have to brag for ? Doing the exact same things except we don't feel the need to brag like you do.:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm...perhaps time to refresh your memory - the reason we are not allies is because WE ended the alliance - might want to remember that when stating such high and mighty comments!!!

That was b4 my time. don´t know recall what happend betwen you and OU.

FOE have always looked better in my eyes, even back when they where only "dots on the other side of the map"

now I know a lot more of the players "over there" and a lot more players "down there" and I must say, I´m only beeing confirmed in the impressions of the two tribes.

And you say it like it´s a bad think met is getting banned from time to time.
you know what,. it gives us somewhat of a resistance to clear those barbs, unlike the GOH vills ;)

DeletedUser

The Silhouette who the hell are you? another goh nobody I guess.

Your worst nightmare! :icon_evil:

Yes you jumped in on some wars just as tribes were disbanding and recruited like mad. Congratz!

Was NEXT planning on disbanding before ~GOH~ declared? No, your not man enough to go down with the ship. Hence the running and hiding comment, it has nothing to do with your current game play but how you handled certain situations. Like disbanding NEXT and running and hiding out in ~OU~...

Your od speaks for itself I am afraid. Your generally huggers.

~GOH~ is ranked #4 as attacker, #2 as defender; OD Total Rank 4... Yep, looks like a lot of huggers, just like PXTG and NEXT were disbanding not destroyed... dellusional div, dellusional...

I would love to know how I am running and hiding? It looks to me that I was not on the frontlines so nobled 200 villages 100+ hours away from where I started to get in the action.
You really are making yourself look very stupid, there is no wonder you don't post often if that is the best you can do.

See above about the running and hiding, my comment had depth which you failed to comprehend... :icon_rolleyes:

P.s I did not bring it up, again it was brought up by a goh lover who is upset that I am still playing and still better than they are IG.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see who's better in game, we'll have another go soon enough mate :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The Silhouette- the comments you made about diff I can not comment on, for I due not know the whole story but the one about GOH ODD ranking, It is #2 only because it has been attacked so hard that it can only go up. Hats off to GOH for defending to the #2 ODD rank, now if your ODA can catch up will you have my full respect. I know that I am a noob and the only way I am still here is because of help from my tribe. But lets call it like it is.

stellro

The Silhouette- the comments you made about diff I can not comment on, for I due not know the whole story but the one about GOH ODD ranking, It is #2 only because it has been attacked so hard that it can only go up. Hats off to GOH for defending to the #2 ODD rank, now if your ODA can catch up will you have my full respect. I know that I am a noob and the only way I am still here is because of help from my tribe. But lets call it like it is.

I think you miss the point 4 out of the top 5 tribes are attacking the number 3 tribe - so how you would expect the 3rd rank tribe to match the troops killed by the other 4 top 5 tribes is beyond me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think you miss the point 4 out of the top 5 tribes are attacking the number 3 tribe - so how you would expect the 3rd rank tribe to match the troops killed by the other 4 top 5 tribes is beyond me :icon_eek:

yeah... you get LOADS of attacks form ~KO~ :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Point being Stellro is that the ODA and ODD should be about the same, if not then the ODA should be drastically higher then the ODD. Higher ODD to me means huggers that unwilling to attack. So To get the respect from the world, or at least me is that you should be able to give as well ase you take. From your tibemates previous statements you can only take.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And I need to learn about the edit portion of the forums. and for this I appoligize.

DeletedUser

Point being Stellro is that the ODA and ODD should be about the same, if not then the ODA should be drastically higher then the ODD. Higher ODD to me means huggers that unwilling to attack. So To get the respect from the world, or at least me is that you should be able to give as well ase you take. From your tibemates previous statements you can only take.

Did you even understand what stell said? :icon_confused:

Chaos Fam and TheFOE Fam have more nukes, more nukes = higher ODA. ~GOH~ is there enemy, there enemy = higher ODD... ~GOH~ doesn't have the same nuke capacity as it's enemies, how could they be expected to match the nukes coming at them?

DeletedUser

Chaos Fam and TheFOE Fam have more nukes, more nukes = higher ODA. ~GOH~ is there enemy, there enemy = higher ODD... ~GOH~ doesn't have the same nuke capacity as it's enemies, how could they be expected to match the nukes coming at them?

Stand corrected, I am sorry, however if what they boast about, ie, leading in the war dont you think there oda should be higher?

DeletedUser

Stand corrected, I am sorry, however if what they boast about, ie, leading in the war dont you think there oda should be higher?

Yes, if that was what they were boasting but ~GOH~s opponents defeated was what supported the "hugging" comment, started this argument and I just pointed out how flawed the statement was.

DeletedUser

ofcause if you compare to several tribes, a single tribe comes up short.

~KO~ have 20699 villages
~GOH~ have 23897 villages

So one would assume that ~GOH~ makes aprox 15-20% more OD than ~KO~
right!

~KO~ have 765,36 Mio_ODA
~GOH~ have 1.163,35 Mio. ODA

That´s aprox 52% higher ODA, so that´s pretty impressive, right?

or is it...

First village nobled by ~KO~
*Rousseau (406|438) K44 8,212 Abandoned Gangsterls [~KO~] 09th Feb 2009 - 18:48:38
That´s aprox 8½ months = 90.4 mill ODA per month

First village nobled by ~GOH~
-55:32D (537|532) K55 2,884 Abandoned Kalaj [~GOH~] 13th Feb 2008 - 05:36:23
That´s aprox 20½ months = 56.7 mill ODA per month

you could argue, that the amount of OD is less in the beginning, since ~GOH~ have bin around for such a long time, but I don´t know how to pull the stats.
I seriously doubt ~GOH~ would even get close to what ~KO~ have done in the timeperiod they have lived!

And the ODD comparison is even more in the favour of ~KO~

7 CHAOS: KnockOut 823,40 Mio.
2 Great Orcs Horde 1.100,16 Mio.

that´s only 33.4% more for ~GOH~

So.. if anyone say that ~GOH~ have bin battered, they just havn´t bin, compared to the ~KO~ pointwhores.

~KO~
We take all points, villagepoints, ODA points, ODD points, hell.. even everyone elses points ;)

DeletedUser

The Silhouette:
Chaos Fam and TheFOE Fam have more nukes , more nukes = higher ODA. Wrong, ODA is totaled by tribe so GOH has the same amount of players thus nukes as anyone depending on how many villages they make offensive and how fast they grow..

~GOH~ is there enemy, there enemy = higher ODD... ~GOH~ doesn't have the same nuke capacity as it's enemies, how could they be expected to match the nukes coming at them? Again you act as if FOE and CHAOS have a total OD together that GOH has to match. Your concept is wrong because each tribe gets its own OD so GOH has had the same opportunity to gain as much OD as every other tribe. If you can't see that then you are stuck under the stellro spell for sure. Be careful over there GOH, once your members actually believe your own propaganda it seems to have the effect of making them dumber.

stellro

crikey - where to start with this.....

So if you have 4 tribes - 2 that are higher and 2 directly below than you all attacking and you want to put up a fight do you think the tribe who is getting attacked can afford to build as many off villages as the enemy or spend as much time attacking due to "potential" attacks coming in from this far larger enemy???

And how you misread sillouette is remarkable - even for you and your blinkered views!!!

Question - are Chaos & FOE co-ordinating in attacks or have done throughout this war and if the answer is yes how do you think that might attack stats in particular OD!!??

This is high up their in your most stupid comments....and theres been a few!!!

"Stellro spell" - very childish - like a dog with a bone.....