#470 Premium round coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15106

Plenty of notice so you can put together your tribes :)

#470 Premium Round
Start: Sunday, 25/10/09 14:00
End: Sunday, 01/11/09 14:00

Description: Players start with increased building levels (HQ 10, Barracks 10, Stable 5, Workshop 1, Smithy 10, Market 1, Farm 12, Warehouse 10, Wall 10, Timber 15, Iron 15, Clay 15, Hiding place 1).

* 45 minutes beginner protection.
* Paladin active (no items).
* Archers on.
* Simple tech smithy.
* Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.
* Barbs and advanced bonus villages grow to 2000 points.
* Coin academy.
* 20-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No leaving tribe. No outside support.
* Ability to choose starting direction.

Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory: The Top Tribe Tribe receives 3 Premium Points per player. The Top player receives 10 Premium Points! All players in the top tribe must have at least 5 villages & 40k points at the end of the round to receive the prize.
Speed: 70
Unit speed: .6
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Building queue: Yes

DeletedUser

i know. thats why im good at them :D speed 300 still has skill. you just don't have to wait so long..

DeletedUser

slow rounds have skill, fast rounds less so.
I think I might disagree with you, in that, a slow round is more about activity than skill in as much a fast round is more about clicking fast than skill.

You will never see a fast clicking noob super high in the ranks on a 400 speed round, while you may see an overly active noob decently high in the ranks on a slower round.

DeletedUser76859

i am sorry for the dumb question but how long dose a speed world run for, a few hours or a few days

DeletedUser11188

Oh Boo, I think you just became my bestest friend in the whole wide world <3<3<3

Currently looking into getting a nice little tribe together, likely won't be the full 20 member limit, maybe half that. If I can't get a nice crew together, I'll definitely be playing somewhere for this world.

Its been awhile since we've had a decent slow round so stop groaning :lol: share the love <3

Fireprincess59

It has the ending and starting times right there. This one lasts a week.

:/ Not interested. Why?:

Newbie-ish settings. (AKA, archers, paladin, simple tech, coins, growing barbs to 2k, advanced bonus villages.)

If I join a speed round, it'd have to be slow and "old school" style. :/ But, that's just me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.