#470 Premium round coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11188

It has the ending and starting times right there. This one lasts a week.

:/ Not interested. Why?:

Newbie-ish settings. (AKA, archers, paladin, simple tech, coins, growing barbs to 2k, advanced bonus villages.)

If I join a speed round, it'd have to be slow and "old school" style. :/ But, that's just me. xD

But it's a slow world...that's all that matters :p

but realy how long dose a speed world run for

All rounds vary, you can get an idea of what to expect HERE

DeletedUser

Speed Round

And for the less intelligent villagers like me :icon_confused:, how do I sign up?

DeletedUser

Go to the TW home page.
Type in you Username and your password as usual. Go to the drop down and click on Speed/Speed world.
Then it should take you to a page where it says 'join'.

Does that make an sense?

zakipoo

im curious about this never played this lol do i need premium or anything to join to play?

zakipoo

also id like to join any tribe,.. im a good player i think ;)
is currently playing W32 and W37 under different alias (co-playing)
i can even co-play someone in this round if you wish for a co player.
just message me =)

DeletedUser

Unless I have it wrong its-
-The first 100 players play for free
-Any player after that needs premium.

I'm probably wrong...

DeletedUser

ROAR! Looks like fun... I'd love to play this round, but school and cross-country practice would take up too much time. There's no way I'd last two days with my activity level =\ Ehh... Maybe a later round.

I think I'd fall in love with whoever planned a round similar to this during America's summer break (July-August).

And no, Kiba. You're right. You play for free if you're one of the first 100 to join the server. It won't require a premium point, but you also won't have premium features, and those are sort of important on a speed server >.<

DeletedUser

@kibalover

uhmm I must pay premium points to join there...
I'm 13 and am not really planning to buy premium points to win premium points........

so whats the point of winning a prize if you must pay for it

I thought it was finally some fair chance to win something, but I guess it's just all too greedy

DeletedUser

If you wait for the next round you can join for free. You just have to be one of the first 100 players to join.

DeletedUser11188

Unless I'm reading wrong I think it starts tomorrow at 14:00 sever time:

Start: Sunday, 25/10/09 14:00
End: Sunday, 01/11/09 14:00

And you don't have to buy premium, all you have to do is be one of the first 100 players to sign up at 14:00 sever time tomorrow and you will be able to get in for free.

DeletedUser

Oh, my bad :icon_confused:
I was looking at round 469.

Thanks for that jp68plus1 :)

DeletedUser

I think we did pretty well last round eh ? :icon_wink:

indeed we did, we only only won by like 300K and 6 hours early :p

Wanna co-play this one with me aidan? And I may be able to help you on W39 as I'm a little less busy now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.