(¯`*·.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.·*´¯)
¸,¤°´'`°·.¸O¸.·°´'`°¤,¸
/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯·.·¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
Allies & NAPs / Recuiting

Allies & NAPs
open/closed

Recruiting
open/closed
Any player is welcome into this tribal family.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

***Londinium is a tribe based on peace and care for each other. We are a tribe who are willing to stick with each other, who stand and fight for the name.***

***This tribe and its members are very loyal and honorable to the name, if faced with problems we stick together and face it. ***

***If you wish to be loyal and stick together with this tribe. Then please email Madman993 or Blueflame 87 to join***

>>>Leader of Londinium [L] is Madman993<<<

(¯`*·.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.·*´¯)
¸,¤°´'`°·.¸O¸.·°´'`°¤,¸
Important Jobs
None atm

***If you wanna join Londinium [L], send one of us a mail. All are welcome to join!***

~*~~*~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~
~*~~*~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~

(¯`*·.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.·*´¯)
¸,¤°´'`°·.¸O¸.·°´'`°¤,¸
Allies:
They exist
(¯`*·.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.·*´¯)
¸,¤°´'`°·.¸O¸.·°´'`°¤,¸
NAPs:
They exist

I like the peaceful part :icon_rolleyes:

Discuss tribe profiles you like.

DeletedUser

Wow, is that a single profile? They managed to fit alot of bs in there.

DeletedUser

Who'd have thought that a group of swords could make you smile? Or a wall? Or a village?

But kill those swords, ram that wall, and noble that village into Cheerioz and there are smiles all round.

Well, from us atleast...

They sound like loosers.

DeletedUser

oh, thats another good tribe, there is a couple I may join.:)

DeletedUser

i am a londi. or was. from w1 and the game
i recognize none of the players but i heard some of them were recognized by a friend.

Hellsight

WET was founded by Yakooboo. If you have questions please DONT contact Yakooboo.

Hello, thank you for coming along but theres nothing to see here...This is an awful tribe, just look at our points eek awful!
---------------------------------------
We are inferior even to n00bs and struggling to make a spear...Boy those troops sure are difficult. Someday, we hope to farm...but first we need to figure out what farming is.
----
Then we might even make an ally but we are anti-social so that may not work...
----
All tribes are our enemies as they dont like our shiny mud huts but we dont care as our L1 walls will keep them at bay hahaha

----
If you still reading this...Im so sorry I just wasted 62 seconds of your life but no receipt no refund

My fav.

DeletedUser1546

[L] is back? omgz the memories.

Londinium is a tribe based on peace and care for each other.

Sounds like the same tribe to me.

DeletedUser

ok guys so we can get back on topick:

bdas_banner2.png

We Play Tribal Wars

The Blood Angels are alway seeking destruction, chaos and war. Their thirst for war and blood never ends. They vigiliantly look for new ways to exploit their enemies and destroy them. A select few who show themselves intelligent are allowed to call themselves a Blood Angel. Fewer still will ever be able to call the Blood Angels friends. The Blood Angels minions; are spread across world 10 always willing, but unknowing, to do the Blood Angels bidding. We are BDAS reborn.

-Kira-

We Play Tribal Wars

DeletedUser

We don’t have any side tribes.

Thanks for your connection.

They came back
There was last word to say
Last war to drow into
Last country to have
Last castle to protect
War was not only with sword
They are hurt so much
There was no victory without worth
İn where hopes are drained
Our epic started
İt wouldn’t come to an end
İt wouldn’t have been come to an end

War

Any attack to our members is the reason of war!!
DiD YoU KnOw ATATÜRK?

He was born in 1881 (probably in the spring) in Salonica, then an Ottoman city, now in Greece. His father Ali Riza, a customs official turned lumber merchant, died when Mustafa was still a boy. His mother Zubeyde, a devout and strong-willed woman, raised him and his sister. First enrolled in a traditional religious school, he soon switched to a modern school. In 1893, he entered a military high school where his mathematics teacher gave him the second name Kemal (meaning perfection) in recognition of young Mustafa's superior achievement. He was thereafter known as Mustafa Kemal.

In 1905, Mustafa Kemal graduated from the War Academy in Istanbul with the rank of Staff Captain. Posted in Damascus, he started with several colleagues, a clandestine society called "Homeland and Freedom" to fight against the Sultan's despotism. In 1908 he helped the group of officers who toppled the Sultan. Mustafa Kemal's career flourished as he won his heroism in the far corners of the Ottoman Empire, including Albania and Tripoli. He also briefly served as a staff officer in Salonica and Istanbul and as a military attache in Sofia.

In 1915, when Dardanelles campaign was launched, Colonel Mustafa Kemal became a national hero by winning successive victories and finally repelling the invaders. Promoted to general in 1916, at age 35, he liberated two major provinces in eastern Turkey that year. In the next two years, he served as commander of several Ottoman armies in Palestine, Aleppo, and elsewhere, achieving another major victory by stopping the enemy advance at Aleppo.

On May 19, 1919, Mustafa Kemal Pasha landed in the Black Sea port of Samsun to start the War of Independence. In defiance of the Sultan's government, he rallied a liberation army in Anatolia and convened the Congress of Erzurum and Sivas which established the basis for the new national effort under his leadership. On April 23, 1920, the Grand National Assembly was inaugurated. Mustafa Kemal Pasha was elected to its Presidency.
Fighting on many fronts, he led his forces to victory against rebels and invading armies. Following the Turkish triumph at the two major battles at Inonu in Western Turkey, the Grand National Assembly conferred on Mustafa Kemal Pasha the title of Commander-in-Chief with the rank of Marshal. At the end of August 1922, the Turkish armies won their ultimate victory. Within a few weeks, the Turkish mainland was completely liberated, the armistice signed, and the rule of the Ottoman dynasty abolished.

In July 1923, the national government signed the Lausanne Treaty with Great Britain, France, Greece, Italy, and others. In mid-October, Ankara became the capital of the new Turkish State. On October 29, the Republic was proclaimed and Mustafa Kemal Pasha was unanimously elected President of the Republic.

Atatürk married Latife Usakligil in early 1923. The marriage ended in divorce in 1925.

The account of Atatürk's fifteen year Presidency is a saga of dramatic modernization. With indefatigable determination, he created a new political and legal system, abolished the Caliphate and made both government and education secular, gave equal rights to women, changed the alphabet and the attire, and advanced the arts and the sciences, agriculture and industry.

In 1934, when the surname law was adopted, the national parliament gave him the name "Atatürk" (Father of the Turks).

On November 10, 1938, following an illness of a few months, the national liberator and the Father of modern Turkey died. But his legacy to his people and to the world endures.

The One Ring

Description

The One Ring was created by the Dark Lord Sauron during the Second Age in order to gain dominion over the free peoples of Middle-earth. In disguise as Annatar, or "Lord of Gifts", he aided the Elven smiths of Eregion and their leader Celebrimbor, in the making of the Rings of Power. He then forged the One Ring himself in the fires of Mount Doom. He intended it to be the most powerful of all Rings, able to rule and control the others (as long as their owners wore them). Since the other Rings were extremely powerful, Sauron was obliged to place most of his native power, life force and will into it to effect his purpose. A side effect of his doing this was that as long as the Ring existed, it was impossible to remove him from the mortal plane. The risk to Sauron was that if he were to lose the Ring, he would also lose a great deal of his own power, and if the Ring were to be destroyed, perhaps even his life.

The Ring appeared to be made of simple gold, but due to the vast power within it, it was impervious to damage. It could only be destroyed by throwing it into the pit of the volcanic Mount Doom where it had originally been forged. Like the lesser rings forged by the Elves as "essays in the craft" (but unlike the other Rings of Power) it bore no gem, but its identity could be determined by a simple (though little-known) test: when heated, it displayed a fiery Tengwar inscription in the Black Speech of Mordor. The lines were later taken up into a rhyme of lore describing the Rings, but they were evidently part of the spell that imbued the One Ring with power, since the Elves heard Sauron utter the same words during the Ring's creation whereupon they took off their own Rings and foiled his plan.

The ring-inscription appearing to Isildur (top), Frodo (middle), and as the ring is destroyed in Mount Doom in Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy.When a person wore the Ring, he would be partly "shifted" out of the physical realm into the spiritual realm. There, if he managed to consciously subdue the Ring's will with his own, he could wield all the powers that Sauron had before he lost the ring; notably, he could control and enslave the will of others. A side effect (but usually the first effect noticed) of the Ring was that it made the wearer invisible to physical beings like living Men but highly visible to spiritual beings like the Nazgûl, dimmed the wearer's sight, and sharpened his hearing. This "shadow world" was the world the Nazgûl were forced to live in always, but it was also a world in which the Calaquendi (Elves of Light) held great power: therefore Glorfindel was able to drive off the Witch-king at the Battle of Fornost and later again at the ford of Bruinen at Rivendell.

The enigmatic Tom Bombadil was unaffected by the Ring. This may be explained in many ways. (See the article on Tom Bombadil, which includes some theories.)

In Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, the wearer of the Ring is always portrayed as moving to a shadowy realm where everything is distorted. Neither Bilbo Baggins nor Frodo Baggins ever mentioned anything about this while using the Ring, but when Sam puts on the Ring at the end of The Two Towers he does experience something similar to this. This is the only time that this is mentioned in the books and could be attributed to Sauron's power increasing. Sam never wore the Ring in Jackson's movie. The actual Ring for the movies was designed and created by Jens Hansen Gold & Silversmith in Nelson, New Zealand.

Part of the nature of the Ring was that it slowly but inevitably corrupted its wearer, regardless of any intentions to the contrary. Whether this effect was specifically designed into the Ring's magic or is simply an artifact of its evil origins is unknown. (Sauron might be expected to endow his One Ring with such a property, but he probably never intended anyone besides himself to wear it.) For this reason the Wise, including Gandalf, Elrond and Galadriel, refused to wield it in their own defence, but instead determined that it should be destroyed. It appears that hobbits, being purer of heart than Men and far less powerful than Elves, are the ideal vessels to resist its seductive power. This explains why Frodo and Bilbo bore it for long periods of time with relatively little ill effect, and why Gollum, who bore it for over 500 years, was not completely corrupted (although he was twisted beyond recognition and killed his best friend soon after seeing the Ring).

Attacking, scouting and threatning to one of us is to us all.
Scouting, Attacking, and threatning
are all acts of war and will not be
tolerated with, and will be punished as quick as possible.
Sending an invitation to any of our members or trying to influence them for joining any tribe is an act of war.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Note: We are not interested in merging with other tribes. Please stop asking if we would want to merge with your tribe.

Important Note:
Before contacting us for recruitment, you need the following requirements:

-)Decent army for your point size
-)Not a fugitive from a war or other conflict
-)Active
-)There must be at least 15 of our members in your continent.
-)Must have at least 10k points.

Otherwise don't ask, you even won't get an answer.

C*TURK

Its like reading a story book dont know what these things are doing in their profile

DeletedUser1546

didn't they start a war with TW

yes but they weren't very good at it.

Back on topic.

C*TURK said:
We don’t have any side tribes.

Thanks for your connection.

I've always wondered what the heck that meant. They have "family" tribes, and I guess that doesn't count as "side" tribes? They also have a really long list of allies and naps :lol:

DeletedUser

that post was deleted :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakooboo

OMG I got mentioned in a thread, a proud day for me for sure...:icon_biggrin:

However, I have now found my CAREing side so I am now helping those poor refugees and farms bless em...and bless me for CAREing :icon_wink:

In fact, I might join the Londinium because Peace = Good : Axe = BAD! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh no I got modslapped. :icon_confused:

I'm sorry. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

~666~ was founded by Patroclus. If you have questions please contact Patroclus.

666.....The "Number of the Beast".

Anyone wanting to join must have at least watched 2 Gregory Peck movies. One of those would would feature a child born with the birthmark 666 on his skull and the other would have to be any where he was a gun toting hero or outlaw in a Western.

Anyone thinking themselves to be considered a Baron in ~666~ should also be able to supply the name of his character and the name of the movie where he portrayed an American bomber pilot in World War II.

In addition, anyone wishing to join should be able to stand up in front of a crowd and say, "Hello, I am Gregory Peck" with resonance and conviction.

The "Secret Question" you will be asked prior to admittance will be: What is the name of the actor that played opposite Gregory Peck as the villain in the movie "Cape Fear" and who replaced that actor in the sequal?

~666~ has no admitted Allies. This tribe knows who it's friends are. We will accept no propositions of an Alliance and NAPs are entirely out of the question.

Thank you,
Patroclus
Head Duke of ~666~

Status
Not open for further replies.