The tribe with the best profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

~666~ was founded by Patroclus. If you have questions please contact Patroclus.

666.....The "Number of the Beast".

Anyone wanting to join must have at least watched 2 Gregory Peck movies. One of those would would feature a child born with the birthmark 666 on his skull and the other would have to be any where he was a gun toting hero or outlaw in a Western.

Anyone thinking themselves to be considered a Baron in ~666~ should also be able to supply the name of his character and the name of the movie where he portrayed an American bomber pilot in World War II.

In addition, anyone wishing to join should be able to stand up in front of a crowd and say, "Hello, I am Gregory Peck" with resonance and conviction.

The "Secret Question" you will be asked prior to admittance will be: What is the name of the actor that played opposite Gregory Peck as the villain in the movie "Cape Fear" and who replaced that actor in the sequal?

~666~ has no admitted Allies. This tribe knows who it's friends are. We will accept no propositions of an Alliance and NAPs are entirely out of the question.

Thank you,
Patroclus
Head Duke of ~666~

I just watched 'The Number 23' last night, does that count?

DeletedUser

I like ours (IBAN) cause that thingy on it looks pretty neat.

The hooded thingy carrying the thingy.

Pretty niiiicccceee

weiyaoli

Machine Will Never Die....

Objective:
To take over the world through evil scientific breakthroughs and diabolical schemes.

Methods:
1. We utilize violence to achieve our objectives.
2. We prefer to operate in the shadows where possible.
3. We attack any member of Tribal Wars that attacks us.

[]_[]_[]_[]......[]_[]_[]_[]
\=====/ ...... \=====/
[====]...........[====]
[====][]_[]_[][====]
[====]==...==[====]
[====]==ï“ï==[====]
[====]==ï“ï==[====]
|||[====]Å/ï....ï\Å[====]|||

Experiments in process:
World Of Machine
Machine Mind Control
Robot
War Machine
Machine Global Warming
and many more...

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Familly Tribe:ROBOT
Familly Tribe:ROBOT2
WORLD OF MACHINE
We are experienced players that will defend our machines for ever and ever...
Machines only have one word for you all!
Good Luck trying to become in first rank. ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Machine Recruitment

LosAngelesSniper
killerbee3
blimey23
jaarlac
kekua

If your not loyalty to the machines, then don't botter joining.
For Any Ally Or Nap Contact...

Golddarkwarrior
Rigamorter

World Of Destruction
Coming Soon....
Do not contact us or You will become the first on our list to be nobled.
We Dont Fear No One But Our Self So Dont Mess With The Best.

This has to be my favorite profile. It really makes me wanna join this AMAZING tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

asmodous

CFH was founded by mushrooms. If you have questions please contact the server request section.

Quote from inside the tribe
mushrooms - We are elitists who are friends. On the outside we aim to be the best players possible while on the inside we are arguing for the sheer hell of it. Ooh I'll have a lemonade please BOTK. /mushrooms

Muldie325

SCR is funny

It was too big to take all of it, but here are my favourite parts

A family of elite players

OUR ALLIES ARE:

SCN2
~HCoG~
AOWA
C*TURK
TW
-XIG-
HOWL
HEROS
RvNG
~DOS~
-TG-
~DOS2~
DWBH
~{RB}~
~RB2~
~RB3~
KINS
HOPLON
TU
XiG.1
T.o.R
TCA
ATA
DLoDL
DLoF
DL-MY
DLoC
T-W-F
SFG
Rome 2

DeletedUser

Description
Currently Accepting Refugees Everywhere is a tribe that loves peace and loves to help those n00bs being farmed, we send you as much support as needed as soon as you join the tribe. (Don't look at our OD scores)

Mail bingojoe or reinier. for invite.

Or, if your the lucky few that are being farmed, contact burninhell647, keep bothering him until you get in. :)

NOT ACCEPTING diplomatic relations at the moment.

Head of dealing with Crap: Disasterpiece0088

CARE ROCKS!!!

weiyaoli

Description
Currently Accepting Refugees Everywhere is a tribe that loves peace and loves to help those n00bs being farmed, we send you as much support as needed as soon as you join the tribe. (Don't look at our OD scores)

Mail bingojoe or reinier. for invite.

Or, if your the lucky few that are being farmed, contact burninhell647, keep bothering him until you get in. :)

NOT ACCEPTING diplomatic relations at the moment.

Head of dealing with Crap: Disasterpiece0088

CARE ROCKS!!!

So that's what CARE stood for. I thought it went Caring ? ?? ?

DeletedUser7626

The best by far:

Description
Invites - Agame
Diplomacy - ValhallaKing77

We want to Kill. Period. Just get dead. Die. That simple. Die. Bye Bye. Dead. Die. Die. Die.

Die. was founded by some random guy 69 years ago. He was a firm believer that with a spoon and a towel you can conquer anyone. If you have questions please contact Harlos.

Die. and Kill. are registered trademarks of the people soon to be occupying your village.

:lol:

DeletedUser

The best by far:

Description
Invites - Agame
Diplomacy - ValhallaKing77

We want to Kill. Period. Just get dead. Die. That simple. Die. Bye Bye. Dead. Die. Die. Die.

Die. was founded by some random guy 69 years ago. He was a firm believer that with a spoon and a towel you can conquer anyone. If you have questions please contact Harlos.

Die. and Kill. are registered trademarks of the people soon to be occupying your village.

:lol:

don't you love that they are a family.

DeletedUser7626

We're not really a "family" in the family type meaning of family.
Family tribes are "family" type family tribes with family upon family.
So, before you put our family in the same category as the "family" family type family tribes just remember we are not a "family" type family tribe. :icon_eek:

And when you say family enough times it doesn't seem like a real word any more. If it's not a real word any more then what you just posted is just jibberish.

So, back on topic, Die. has the best profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.