Games our other w32ers play

DeletedUser

apart from the obvious tribalwars, what other games to people here play?

i personally just search the web looking for flash games, completing them then looking for more of them, and continuing the cycle

im currently stuck on owata which is a flash game with tacky graphics, but its solid and way too addictive for a flash game. if you can complete this game without using a walkthrough, you are a legend

heres a link btw

http://www.kongregate.com/games/IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIl/owata-i

DeletedUser

lol, i play on Kongregate too. I'm tiger32k their as well, what a surprise :icon_eek:

i play a few other games similar to tribal wars, there are alot of the build em up and fight games out there such as Ikariam, and Ogame, but i big one i play is a board game called Go.

http://www.gokgs.com <--Go server

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_Go <-- googled rules of the game :icon_razz:

its way more popular in Japan/China/Korea and such then it is in the United States atm, but i like it.

Rsviper

You guyz still have time for other games after TW? I can hardly get things done on time in my accnt as it is.
But still i like to play the occasional FIFA on my comp.No matter what i never get bored of it.

DeletedUser

You guyz still have time for other games after TW? I can hardly get things done on time in my accnt as it is.
But still i like to play the occasional FIFA on my comp.No matter what i never get bored of it.
You play FIFA10?
Or FIFA Online 2?

DeletedUser

I like to play on my xbox online games like

halo 3
halo odst firefight
cod 5
fifa 09 not getting new one :p

DeletedUser

I play Counter-Strike:Source online when I can. Was ranked on GameArena in top5 clan for awhile ^_~

Since being here in the 'ghan, my mates in our time off have been COD4'ing each other. Pretty neat. My best is a 24 kill streak against 'em LOL... Yeah, if only I did it in real life eh? :icon_razz:

On saying COD4, I want the new COD that is (coming?) out. It's orgasmatronicalistical going by reviews and screenshots in magazines. Should be (if it's not already) out by the time I get back to Aus. WOO! *Froths at mouth*

DeletedUser67788

I bought Age of Empires 2 when it first came out, and I still play a game every couple days.

I have never played a strategy game as good since.

DeletedUser

I play Counter-Strike:Source online when I can. Was ranked on GameArena in top5 clan for awhile ^_~

Since being here in the 'ghan, my mates in our time off have been COD4'ing each other. Pretty neat. My best is a 24 kill streak against 'em LOL... Yeah, if only I did it in real life eh? :icon_razz:

On saying COD4, I want the new COD that is (coming?) out. It's orgasmatronicalistical going by reviews and screenshots in magazines. Should be (if it's not already) out by the time I get back to Aus. WOO! *Froths at mouth*

when u coming back home?

DeletedUser

LOL, mine was 52 against 3 friends, in "the bog" I camped on the little hill in the middle of the mud, they couldn't find me and once they did, they still couldn't get to me :icon_biggrin:

ravnscream

I bought Age of Empires 2 when it first came out, and I still play a game every couple days.

I have never played a strategy game as good since.

try Total War..
turn based strategy, but maybe you like it..

DeletedUser

try Total War..

It's like Civilization but instead of going from barb to modern you stay within a certain timezone, depending on the game itself. Like Medieval. I played the campaign once, got bored never played again.

DeletedUser

LOL, mine was 52 against 3 friends, in "the bog" I camped on the little hill in the middle of the mud, they couldn't find me and once they did, they still couldn't get to me :icon_biggrin:

Mmm, we had 9 in the lan server at the time.

Camping sucks btw. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A good game is imperial glory its like total war but i like it a lot more its much easier to use and i personally think its a lot funner its based in the Napoleonic period.

DeletedUser

ooh mines 30 on the same map, in an online match though

DeletedUser77458

try Total War..

Yes, I have empire and rome total war. Pretty good, especially the graphics. Other than TW for online games though, I play on Ogame which is okay I suppose

DeletedUser

apart from the obvious tribalwars, what other games to people here play?

i personally just search the web looking for flash games, completing them then looking for more of them, and continuing the cycle

im currently stuck on owata which is a flash game with tacky graphics, but its solid and way too addictive for a flash game. if you can complete this game without using a walkthrough, you are a legend

heres a link btw

http://www.kongregate.com/games/IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIl/owata-i

impossible! o.0 lol. i really cant figure out what to do, cant jump on that platform and if you kill the bear thing it pushes you off a cliff. cant go either of the two ways...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

impossible! o.0 lol. i really cant figure out what to do, cant jump on that platform and if you kill the bear thing it pushes you off a cliff. cant go either of the two ways...

lol, you jump on that platform and jump back b4 the platform gets ya, then jump back on the platform while the spike pit is going down :p

then when you jump across, a load of falling s things get ya, but you can dodge those easy by jumping back on the platform and then jumping back quickly (when you jump back, the s things dont hurt ya

then you climb the s things like a ladder and you get to marioland :p

DeletedUser

lol, you jump on that platform and jump back b4 the platform gets ya, then jump back on the platform while the spike pit is going down :p

then when you jump across, a load of falling s things get ya, but you can dodge those easy by jumping back on the platform and then jumping back quickly (when you jump back, the s things dont hurt ya

then you climb the s things like a ladder and you get to marioland :p

nah, i figured it out... mostly because it was the only way you can move lol, but you jump onto the platform as its going away from you, and jump off it before the spikes hit you, and while those spikes are still up in the air, you go underneath them before the spikes from the ceilinghit you. then just aviod the giant kung fu fighter that falls down after you, and go over to the part where there is three more platforms. the first two fall down, but the last one goes up. i tried to jump off that one but i didnt do it fast enough so i died there, so idk whats next after that.