World war 3 (tw not real life)

DeletedUser

Aren't you dead yet? I was happy when they all attacked you it made you quiet. I wish we could do that here too. You bring back memories of those that we couldn't wait to leave the forums... can't remember their names now :icon_confused:

Do talk about me being a refugee... I've been one since day 1. I think 80% of this world is refugee's, but I'm sure many will disagree.

That's why the word "refugee" in this game is slightly stoopid to use :icon_wink:
lol you are a hypocrite in the first post I commented you on you said refugee. Still I was ganged up on by wisdom and lasted 3 months against them and killing over 15mil of their troops is impressive.

OH AND FOR ALL YOUR INFO ALL YOUR ENJOYMENT AND FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE'S NOOB!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME NEWS!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CARNAGE!

ARE YOU READY FOR MORE OF THE PEOPLE's NOOB!

ARE YOU READY FOR MORE SMURFING FUN!

ARE YOU READY FOR SKILL AND ICY CHILL!

ARE YOU READY FOR MORE HORRIFICLY LONG DIALOUGE!

ARE YOU GETTING TIRED OF THIS!

WELL OK I MIGHT AS WELL TELL YOU!

BRENDAN MURPHY IS BACK ON WORLD 17 THE WORLD HE LOVES!
I AM NOT TELLING WHAT ACCOUNT I 'M ON OR WHAT TRIBE I'M IN BUT THE THING THAT NEVER DIES IS COMING FOR WISDOM SOON. WHAT BETTER TIME TO DO IT THAN ON HALLOWEEN EVE/HALLOWEEN EVE.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ampra;4419619 OH NOEZ:D I definatley i am sure that we are not going to win and p.s. my tribe BOM IS a tribe that hasn't showed it's face since we made a shameful nap with wisdom to save our skins. my friends are all refugees that's what mojo is we all hide behind bigger tribes like little kids. we don't fight wars because we don't have vids or dids we have lids. Please tell me you got the last part. hahaha[/QUOTE said:
changed the message and saved you the job of editing it.

DeletedUser

hahahaa great thing :D bravo :D if i had doubts for our win ,now i am sure that we are going to win :D

hahaha

I hate to say, but this does stack the ods against us...the question is, who gave him the account?

DeletedUser

Brendan, your quoteing skills suck, you were never a threat to anyone in game. you were part of Sabre, right? nice job there. (sarcasm). I am amazed that MM would ever want you in any his puppet tribes. I hope you are in TITANS or NP, i could use another enemy who i can annihilate easily.

DeletedUser

Brendan, your quoteing skills suck, you were never a threat to anyone in game. you were part of Sabre, right? nice job there. (sarcasm). I am amazed that MM would ever want you in any his puppet tribes. I hope you are in TITANS or NP, i could use another enemy who i can annihilate easily.

I think you just evened the odds with this insightful post. I dub thee brendan of the east.

kitex1

lol you are a hypocrite in the first post I commented you on you said refugee. Still I was ganged up on by wisdom and lasted 3 months against them and killing over 15mil of their troops is impressive.

OH AND FOR ALL YOUR INFO ALL YOUR ENJOYMENT AND FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE'S NOOB!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME NEWS!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CARNAGE!

ARE YOU READY FOR MORE OF THE PEOPLE's NOOB!

ARE YOU READY FOR MORE SMURFING FUN!

ARE YOU READY FOR SKILL AND ICY CHILL!

ARE YOU READY FOR MORE HORRIFICLY LONG DIALOUGE!

ARE YOU GETTING TIRED OF THIS!

WELL OK I MIGHT AS WELL TELL YOU!

BRENDAN MURPHY IS BACK ON WORLD 17 THE WORLD HE LOVES!
I AM NOT TELLING WHAT ACCOUNT I 'M ON OR WHAT TRIBE I'M IN BUT THE THING THAT NEVER DIES IS COMING FOR WISDOM SOON. WHAT BETTER TIME TO DO IT THAN ON HALLOWEEN EVE/HALLOWEEN EVE.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

brendan u lasted 3 months because you werent worth wasting the nobles on, everyone got bored attacking you because you had no troops.

You couldnt even fight back!

You were hapless and a complete noob, Don't come on here bragging about how good you think you are, because you are complete trash! and This time I will go after you personally once i find out who you are

noob...

DeletedUser

There is one good thing about Brendan rearing his head again on W17…

East and West will be united in one respect; their dislike for the little chap. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think you just evened the odds with this insightful post. I dub thee brendan of the east.

of course this would come from you, have you bothered to look at this mates stats, he is nothing like brendan, actually a quality player here, brendan just plain sucks at this game, and his spam and writings are rather blah, and annoying, but he seems to fit in with your attitude and beliefs in this game, so you might as well defend him lol

DeletedUser

of course this would come from you, have you bothered to look at this mates stats, he is nothing like brendan, actually a quality player here, brendan just plain sucks at this game, and his spam and writings are rather blah, and annoying, but he seems to fit in with your attitude and beliefs in this game, so you might as well defend him lol

Comprehension isn't your strong side, Sonnyok. Have you bothered to understand the post, he didn't defend Brendan a bit, nor he commented on the player's 'skills'. Other than that, good post, the spaces are all well placed and thought over and there are no LMFAOs and ROTFLs in every line!

DeletedUser

brendan u lasted 3 months because you werent worth wasting the nobles on, everyone got bored attacking you because you had no troops.

You couldnt even fight back!

You were hapless and a complete noob, Don't come on here bragging about how good you think you are, because you are complete trash! and This time I will go after you personally once i find out who you are

noob...

you would only know that because you attacked after I was worn down. If you had attacked at the begining you would of gotten a huge rebuttle. Still Dont dispute that I had lasted 3 months against your precious wisdom. I HAD 2K ATTACKS ON ME FOR THREE MONTHS AND I KILLED ABOUT 15MILLION WISDOM TROOPS. FOR ALL THE PEOPLE BESMERCHING ME I AM A WAY BETTER PLAYER THAN I APPEAR ON THE PNP I AM ACTULLY AS SKILLED AS MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE BUT MY CHARCTER MAKES ME APPEAR LIKE A BAD PLAYER! OH AND I DID END UP WITH A FEW CONQUERS ON WISDOM FAMILY A FEW BUT IT IS STILL SOMETHING! I AM SICK OF PEOPLE PUTTING ME DOWN ON PNP!

kitex1

you would only know that because you attacked after I was worn down. If you had attacked at the begining you would of gotten a huge rebuttle. Still Dont dispute that I had lasted 3 months against your precious wisdom. I HAD 2K ATTACKS ON ME FOR THREE MONTHS AND I KILLED ABOUT 15MILLION WISDOM TROOPS. FOR ALL THE PEOPLE BESMERCHING ME I AM A WAY BETTER PLAYER THAN I APPEAR ON THE PNP I AM ACTULLY AS SKILLED AS MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE BUT MY CHARCTER MAKES ME APPEAR LIKE A BAD PLAYER! OH AND I DID END UP WITH A FEW CONQUERS ON WISDOM FAMILY A FEW BUT IT IS STILL SOMETHING! I AM SICK OF PEOPLE PUTTING ME DOWN ON PNP!

OHHHH who wore you down brendan oh thats right I did!

ODD means nothing if you get rimmed kid.....

DeletedUser

brendan, a while ago you said it was 2 months. in fact, you left Sabre after less than a month.

you aren't a skilled player

and i know your new account name. so i'll be watching you.

Nocnoidozor

Well our kitty is now in safe zone hehehhe so he can talk like this poor kitty ,you probably had a pact with Wisdom from the start of you Wisdom DOM war where you shown how how moral and honored you are , miserable.
Good for you you killed a player that was attacked by 10 more of you amazingly skilled Wisdom players one big congratz for you all....

Go tell your professor that you are the most skilled player of Tribal Wars on the planet ,and see what will his replay be ....
Shame you mind dont shine like your skill do...

And Brendan just relax mate, that is like a complex in children when they pick on someone in school ,but when the grow up they feel sorry about it ,as you can see many here didnt grow up yet ,or they have bad memories form the childhood so they are picking on you now.Common syndrome really ...

kitex1

Well our kitty is now in safe zone hehehhe so he can talk like this poor kitty ,you probably had a pact with Wisdom from the start of you Wisdom DOM war where you shown how how moral and honored you are , miserable.
Good for you you killed a player that was attacked by 10 more of you amazingly skilled Wisdom players one big congratz for you all....

Go tell your professor that you are the most skilled player of Tribal Wars on the planet ,and see what will his replay be ....
Shame you mind dont shine like your skill do...

And Brendan just relax mate, that is like a complex in children when they pick on someone in school ,but when the grow up they feel sorry about it ,as you can see many here didnt grow up yet ,or they have bad memories form the childhood so they are picking on you now.Common syndrome really ...

COming from someone who got rimmed! Funny that.

I would say your worse then brendan!

And this little story you are talking about that I had a pact with wisdom when i was in DOM, Why don't you check my stats....? Also might want to check my location. Pays to do abit of looking around before you talk your fat porky mouth off right?

k thnx bye!