World war 3 (tw not real life)

Nocnoidozor

You stupid woman , i know where you are located ,witch is one more reason that what im saying is right .And yes people go check our kitty's stats and be amazed ,you rally need some schooling ...

You still dont get the point ...
And go tell that to someone who dont know what a slime you are ,you would sell your own mothers to save your ass in Tribal Wars the GAME....

And do you know that you should not post here ,as you dady has told you ...

kitex1

Know whats hilarious, You have no clue what your even talking about!

hop along now noob!

Nocnoidozor

Almighty Inty arise bowing now :p

Your kitty here is posting on the public forum....

DeletedUser

I AM ACTULLY AS SKILLED AS MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE BUT MY CHARCTER MAKES ME APPEAR LIKE A BAD PLAYER! ............ I AM SICK OF PEOPLE PUTTING ME DOWN ON PNP!

If we knew who your new account was, we could see thing for ourselves. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

babyteeth, if you stop trying to take my recently nobled shum vills i'll tell you :)

rpgman88

you would only know that because you attacked after I was worn down. If you had attacked at the begining you would of gotten a huge rebuttle. Still Dont dispute that I had lasted 3 months against your precious wisdom. I HAD 2K ATTACKS ON ME FOR THREE MONTHS AND I KILLED ABOUT 15MILLION WISDOM TROOPS. FOR ALL THE PEOPLE BESMERCHING ME I AM A WAY BETTER PLAYER THAN I APPEAR ON THE PNP I AM ACTULLY AS SKILLED AS MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE BUT MY CHARCTER MAKES ME APPEAR LIKE A BAD PLAYER! OH AND I DID END UP WITH A FEW CONQUERS ON WISDOM FAMILY A FEW BUT IT IS STILL SOMETHING! I AM SICK OF PEOPLE PUTTING ME DOWN ON PNP!

Could you be more of a caps whore? Jesus christ. Using caps doesn't make you pro or intelligent, it makes you look like an idiot...:icon_neutral:

As for your rant about you killing 15mil wisdom troops, I say bs, plain and simple. Why don't you tell us your account name so we can all rim you again. Now stop the smack talk and start fighting us.

DeletedUser

i know, i just sold his "real" identity to jack pankhurst for 1 PP

whata goon

killergoon=-

im selling his really identity for a pp :D then i can premium again

DeletedUser

OHHHH who wore you down brendan oh thats right I did!

ODD means nothing if you get rimmed kid.....
So I may have been rimmed (I actully still have 3 bases still) and what a liar you are kitex. I think you sent me like 5 nukes and like 20 fakes and that is all you ever sent me. you took like 2 bases off me I think and that was in the 3 month when I was very worn down. Come on kit just be honest and say their was a huge strugle for wisdom to take me down. You can deny it but I just hope the rest of our smart pnp'ers actully knew what went down between me and wisdom. If you don't confess remember that doesn't stop me from making you get what you deserved after dom lost to wisdom.

DeletedUser67078

Oh and i am on the western alliance!!!

:lol:

Now I know we are safe. You guys in [BA] and 13th, I don't want to be in your shoes, not now that the mighty Brandon Murphy joined your ranks. :icon_biggrin:

He said he killed 15 million Wisdom troops, wow he's a real warrior ( I like to see your report card son, like to see how you scored in math )
Anybody remember his posts after Wisdom start attacking him? Apologizing to us, right here on the PnP, for following his mighty leader Valoki the great.

DeletedUser

So I may have been rimmed (I actully still have 3 bases still) and what a liar you are kitex. I think you sent me like 5 nukes and like 20 fakes and that is all you ever sent me. you took like 2 bases off me I think and that was in the 3 month when I was very worn down. Come on kit just be honest and say their was a huge strugle for wisdom to take me down. You can deny it but I just hope the rest of our smart pnp'ers actully knew what went down between me and wisdom. If you don't confess remember that doesn't stop me from making you get what you deserved after dom lost to wisdom.

Oh pish tosh Brendan. Talk about a pity party. Sheesh! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

brendan, you make me chuckle
MM, your leadership skills make me very happy, I am so glad that BA and its allies are so very desperate, that they need a child who was publicly owned both in Game and on PNP.

P.S. I am betting that MM did not except Brendan to Announce this. i suspect that MM is regreting this whole idea now. The western allaince has become a laughing stock. =)

DeletedUser

Comprehension isn't your strong side, Sonnyok. Have you bothered to understand the post, he didn't defend Brendan a bit, nor he commented on the player's 'skills'. Other than that, good post, the spaces are all well placed and thought over and there are no LMFAOs and ROTFLs in every line!

I find it amusing that this is all that you got out of this mate, my response, was to make sure he didnt compare this mate from the Bh to branden in any way,

but i am so glad you approve of my writing, my life now has meaning, and with your approval, i would like to continue writing such thought out messages, and hopefully stay within your glorious approval, i bow to you oh great MM

Brendan, please stop whining mate, try sim city, might suit you better,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If people are going to insist on talking about a player can it at least be a good one, and one that does not hide what account they play..

Unless we know what account they play it is just loads of players flaming one idiot who likes to use CAPS and brag about how awesome he was when he got rimmed..

p.s I love how MM mananges to somehow get the blame for this fool..