World war 3 (tw not real life)

DeletedUser

Another of your stupid posts, wow dude, i am so hurt lmao , come on jimi, you need to let people like bredan do the talking here, he actually has something to say..And big words like nublet,hmmm you sound like your 13 actually mate..

Oh.My.God did you just prove my point ? :icon_surprised: Another thread with the same point you make?!

You need to let other Brotherhood members speak, you make them look silly and its disapointing :icon_cry: Where is Dan with good posts?

DeletedUser

Oh.My.God did you just prove my point ? :icon_surprised: Another thread with the same point you make?!

You need to let other Brotherhood members speak, you make them look silly and its disapointing :icon_cry: Where is Dan with good posts?

No point proven mate, nice try tho, see jimmy, you think that you can just waltz into a forum, and flap your gums, and people will bow to you, not happening mate, i know about you, i have the inside scoop on you, think real hard, you think all the conversations you have with BH members are kept to themselves mate, you are trying desperately to get intel on us, via trying to create spys, and it isnt working, this tells me you are worried mate..But as ussual you will lie and deny it, seems to be second nature to you

I havent seen you make any real difference in these forums with your posts either, is this really brendan, bet it is..If it isnt, it should be, his posts are more consise, and intelligent

DeletedUser

No point proven mate, nice try tho, see jimmy, you think that you can just waltz into a forum, and flap your gums, and people will bow to you, not happening mate, i know about you, i have the inside scoop on you, think real hard, you think all the conversations you have with BH members are kept to themselves mate, you are trying desperately to get intel on us, via trying to create spys, and it isnt working, this tells me you are worried mate..But as ussual you will lie and deny it, seems to be second nature to you

I havent seen you make any real difference in these forums with your posts either, is this really brendan, bet it is..If it isnt, it should be, his posts are more consise, and intelligent

Yep I am nothing compared to Brendan =O He r 2 gd!!1!

Can I see these mails or convos please? Do not try and tarnish my name by making silly accusations :icon_wink: I think I have spoken to around 3 BH members? 2 being in leadership and you one of them :lol: :lol: Silly man with silly little stories...

Like second nature to me? Haha aww your scraping the barrell for an insult there :lol:

DeletedUser

this tells me you are worried mate..

The Brotherhood is scary!

Side 1:
Tribes: [BA]

Side 2:
Tribes: BoS BoK BoM BoC

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 804
Side 2: 164
Difference: 640

image.php

And by the looks of it, slightly incompetent... I don't think we need spies really :lol:

DeletedUser

You need to let other Brotherhood members speak, you make them look silly and its disapointing

lol
i talk all the time on here, and yall keep telling me to shut up. Sonny is a duke of BOK, he speaks with the authority of the brotherhood. those of us who speak on here speak only as ourselves. Sonny speaks with the BH's voice. perhaps, you should listen more.

DeletedUser

then you are a bigger fool than i thought. perhaps you should ask Titans what happens when you underestimate the BH

DeletedUser

i'd just like tp put in that, I bow to jimi......

and i underestimate [BA] and BH.

DeletedUser

The Brotherhood is scary!

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: BoS BoK BoM BoC

Side 1: 804
Side 2: 164
Difference: 640

image.php

And by the looks of it, slightly incompetent... I don't think we need spies really :lol:
your funny , you have been warring bom way before they ever joined us mate,actually forever it seems, now if you where as good as a player you claim to be, you would add stats from the second they joined us, they wont be so impressive...So yeah i think you guys are worried, and i know your tribe, will not be the lead tribe much longer,for we in the Bh put up mre claims than this in only a 3 month war..

DeletedUser

So yeah i think you guys are worried, and i know your tribe, will not be the lead tribe much longer,for we in the Bh put up mre claims than this in only a 3 month war..

More than this? (BoM + EMP since they supported them and ended up merging what was left)

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: H-EMP ~A~ GH-EMP BUM BoM

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 1,498
Side 2: 82
Difference: 1,416

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,467,889
Side 2: 772,227
Difference: 13,695,662

image.php

And that's only the last 3 months... As I said, scary ;)

Here's forever:

Side 1: 3,864
Side 2: 252
Difference: 3,612

--- some last edit ;)

According to TWStats, here's the top 5 tribes growth in the past 20 days:

[BA] +22M
Wisdom +12M
BoM +6M
Wise S +8M
BoS +0M

You are right sonny, we are going down hard! How am I going to sleep tonight with you guys growing so fast!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your funny , you have been warring bom way before they ever joined us mate,actually forever it seems, now if you where as good as a player you claim to be, you would add stats from the second they joined us, they wont be so impressive...So yeah i think you guys are worried, and i know your tribe, will not be the lead tribe much longer,for we in the Bh put up mre claims than this in only a 3 month war..

The brotherhood is 4 times our size so shouldn't be too hard, although it seems we do better than your tribes individually and perhaps altogether :) You had plans to take in MOJO to Brotherhood since they ended their war with Wisdom so what does it matter to us when they officially joined? It doesn't is the answer :) You took them in, taking the stats with you and I think because of that, you are now the biggest refugee takers on W17 :icon_surprised: :icon_surprised: Puts ~A~ and MOJO themselves to shame!

Plus if you actually take time off your 'busy' schedule and look at self updating maps, those 800+ conquors are very impressive compared to frontline (Which we had to make ourselves by beating through other players).

Can you please show me this evidence of trying to get spies etc aswel please :) I am looking forward to seeing what you make up :icon_idea:

Zardex back in your hole slave :p Only bow when I tell you too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This all makes me giggle. One side will say... well do you look at how many we are fighting? The other will say... quit crying. Later that side that said quit crying will say... man you see how many we are fighting?

This will be repetitive... when [BA] and their allies start losing big... we'll see a "Man do you see how many we are fighting?"

I do really think posting certain stats doesn't make a certain tribe look better then others though :icon_wink: "do you see how many we are fighting?" :lol: *had to say that as no one did yet*

DeletedUser

This all makes me giggle. One side will say... well do you look at how many we are fighting? The other will say... quit crying. Later that side that said quit crying will say... man you see how many we are fighting?

This will be repetitive... when [BA] and their allies start losing big... we'll see a "Man do you see how many we are fighting?"

I do really think posting certain stats doesn't make a certain tribe look better then others though :icon_wink: "do you see how many we are fighting?" :lol: *had to say that as no one did yet*

Your only really fighting us and Tao (in certain parts) now...

Plus we wont start loosing big to say 'do you see how many we are fighting' :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Your only really fighting us and Tao (in certain parts) now...

Plus we wont start loosing big to say 'do you see how many we are fighting' :icon_wink:

You will :icon_wink: I have a magic trick to do that will fix all this :lol: