Stepping down

netjakdim

I think I can... I've been infracted by each one of them so far :)

Honestly sir, I would not doubt if you even infracted yourself once or twice:icon_cool:

Bad sir, I must say it was an honor to have chatted with you and I was very happy for many of our discussion they helped me out greatly to improve my knowledge of different things and opposing sides. I know everyone else will miss you but I will definately bet that of all I am probably the one that will be most disappointed to see you leave.
I truly hope you continue to keep up with our forums and if you want to join in this world I have an account that we can co-play:icon_biggrin:

Whipped

Meh.. First time I like a mod and then he quits.
Damn you badlapje!
Thanks for moderating us though :p

And make sure you stop by a couple of times to say hi ^^
Or to tell everyone how awesome I am.

DeletedUser

As some of you may have noticed, i am no longer the moderator of W17 - or indeed a moderator at all. I have stepped down from this position because i cannot agree with some of the ideological choices that are being made by the current in-game team. As such i no longer wish to be part of a team that i consider to be destroying the game that i love.

Best of luck to all of you on W17, may the wars be long & plentiful :icon_wink:

wooooh I win the bet if you can remember along time ago. take that bad I humbly walk on your grave. RIP mod number whos counting. come on bring on the next mod.

DeletedUser

I remember the last mods 5 mods..kinda..
anyone from these lands applied to be a mod?
(..and i reckon the spam made by Stormie(RIP),or zombies(Oh,i just said that!..jk) will be back :O )
..and when Bad introduced him.anyone knows where that post is at?.just for comparation :)

DeletedUser

sorry to see you go bad :( I liked that you were finally a mod with a sense of humor :icon_wink: be sure to come back and visit if the urge hits you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

thx for the kind words guys, and no worries, i'll drop by from time to time ;)

Arlington Wrestln

Now that he's not a mod he can play this world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i'll give him pass firsst!"!!!!!!

anyway, i've eard bads reasons, and i'm gonna apply to be mod, then quit as an act of protest, once i get those free PP's OFC :)

Nocnoidozor

Now all can see how good Badlap was ,look at our forum now all junk ,do we have a forum mod now at all /....

DeletedUser

Lame that you are stepping down Bad.

This does not suprise me at all. You would of thought the TW team would do their best to keep good mods.. turns out they treat them the same as the rest of us. :icon_sad: