=DeclaratioN=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi Obi Wan

maybe im already there not that you would know me so hey keep ur assumptions to yourself. I will be comming to villages previously held by u soon

Stop spaming our forum.Even if you are playing here,it doesn't matter.I'm sure you are doing exactly the same thing like in w10(nobling barbs):icon_wink:

now back ontopic
Side 1:
Tribes: =D-N= =D.N=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ~DNS~ GFL
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 58
Difference: 98

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,506,535
Side 2: 571,908
Difference: 934,627

image.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: =D-N= =D.N=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ~DNS~ GFL
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 323
Side 2: 82
Difference: 241

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,138,498
Side 2: 808,065
Difference: 2,330,433

image.php

iceilater

dude, you're too cowardly to even say who you are ingame, you're not in the position to be threatening people.

DeletedUser

posting war stats of isolated villages prove nothing idiot

like i said in the long run we will see the true players skill, right now those villages lost were not worth saving, not to mention people using there conections* to fight dirty but ill save that for another time

Just wait and see, I will be coming to a village near you soon honey

and the way i play w10 is my own choice not my problem borg dont fight back i have more conquers against the enemy than the enemy does against us so its fine

DeletedUser

posting war stats of isolated villages prove nothing idiot

like i said in the long run we will see the true players skill, right now those villages lost were not worth saving, not to mention people using there conections* to fight dirty but ill save that for another time

Just wait and see, I will be coming to a village near you soon honey

and the way i play w10 is my own choice not my problem borg dont fight back i have more conquers against the enemy than the enemy does against us so its fine

Face it barb warrior, you suck. You scare no one, we would happily accept you to any continent.

DeletedUser

congratulations DNS guys you all taking Petert account now in the process of deletion, :)

after hacking on his account, now your getting wild taking it coz you know no resistance made.

why cant be play fair, maybe what you show in this game you you do it guys in real... shameful!

iceilater

Right now anyone is a threat to DNS, they are in horrible shape.

Well that's completely avoiding the point of my post, and yes of course DNS is down in the stats right now. I don't think we have to go over again why DN declaring would cause this turn of events and how that statement isn't quite accurate. But just look at the world stats, DNS is in better shape than both RAW and SETO. So for having ALL of the 3 top families against them, and each of those 3 families having NO ONE against them, and DNS still doing better than 2 out of 3 of the top families, I'd say that's doing reasonably well. Plus there's no one left in the world to really be a threat to DNS haha. Unless FC or PMS decide their war is boring and break the treaty they have with us and attack like DN did, things can't get much worse, and since we're doing reasonably well now in one of the worst situations possible, I'd say that we have a pretty good chance of surviving, don't you?

DeletedUser

No, I woulden't. You guys are just getting around to sending support right now.

iceilater

hmm, that makes our chances seem even better then doesn't it? If we can do better than 2 out of 3 of our enemies without support, then once we recover from DN's backstabbing and things even out, plus the arrival of support, we'll be doing even better :) I'd also like to know how you can perceive DNS as huggers, when they have they have all the 3 top families against them, with no allies to help them against those 3, hmm?

iceilater

We,re not arguing mate, we're discussing differences of opinion... :icon_rolleyes:

Plus it is on topic haha

DeletedUser

fact is DNS is still #1 by a wide margin in the top 40, so as of now no matter the stats you still suck

how about u post when ur tribe is #1 until then take a seat son

DeletedUser

hmm, that makes our chances seem even better then doesn't it? If we can do better than 2 out of 3 of our enemies without support, then once we recover from DN's backstabbing and things even out, plus the arrival of support, we'll be doing even better :) I'd also like to know how you can perceive DNS as huggers, when they have they have all the 3 top families against them, with no allies to help them against those 3, hmm?

I see the hugging in the multiple tribes that you have merged into you. Can't beat 'em? Have them join you!

And this war is for good, neither DN or RAW will merge into DNS.

And we aren't really arguing, we are just going back and forth lol

DeletedUser

fact is DNS is still #1 by a wide margin in the top 40, so as of now no matter the stats you still suck

Son? rofl

I can't really respect anyones opinion that speaks in your "text talk." I've never heard of you, but apparently you are a barb eater.

Whatever account you took over, it doesen't matter. You did not make the accounts accomplishments up to this point, so please don't act as if you are important.

DeletedUser

werent you like one of the best players of w10 back when die was around. so i think anyone who is bashing you should show a little respect and realize he knows alot.and it is true dn is gonna have great stats they got a jump on dns.if oyu dont want to believe me on what happens when you get the jump on someone anyone remember the stats when the wow vs raw war started wow was stomping on raw then it changed once the frontlines clashed

DeletedUser

nice mentality,mate.
from the bolded statements i've come up with this:
so whoever is #1,is the "almighty ruler"...Have not you learned that not the point h..arlot will eventually fall, and those had less points rise?
..that any tribalhugger can rule,for an ammount of time, but eventually they will fall?
I guess not, son
..being #1 means nothing,zero,niet,nada, if you do not have the back up to show that you deserve to be #1
,also, the underlined part: You say that "fact is DNS", then you say that"no matter the stats you still suck";meaning that stats do not reflect how good they are.well,stat are facts.
Therfore,you deny the facts that you do not like...I call that "denying reality"-living in your own world...
stats reflect who is winning on the battlefield. so if THEY suck, but they are still beating you up,then YOU suck even more!

The way you respond/write shows us your frustration...if someone can't beat someone else,bigger/better than them, all that is left for them is talk, and insult.

mitzi86

congratulations DNS guys you all taking Petert account now in the process of deletion, :)

after hacking on his account, now your getting wild taking it coz you know no resistance made.

why cant be play fair, maybe what you show in this game you you do it guys in real... shameful!

Another proof of my idea of "once a tribe goes to war each tribe is "hacking" each others accounts"... Its STUPID. you beleive ANYONE who is your enemy is a "hacker" its PATHETIC. soo why dont u get some actull proof before assuming anything like that. Then perhaps you wont seem like an idiot who blames things on your enemy when you know its the players choice.

iceilater

I see the hugging in the multiple tribes that you have merged into you. Can't beat 'em? Have them join you!

And this war is for good, neither DN or RAW will merge into DNS.

And we aren't really arguing, we are just going back and forth lol

It's more like they were beat, so they joined haha. DNS was beating their enemies badly enough, so that they realized it was pointless to fight, and therefore they merged. You make it sound as if DNS was losing to them, so they asked for a merge to stop from dieing. Furthermore Raw can't speak on merging with their enemies, because they've done that in the past just like DNS does. All tribes do it, it's common sense. Why waste the effort on destroying the tribe completely when you can gain that area as well as more active and skilled players through a merge of the surviving players. You've already conquered the area into submission, and if they agree, why not. Think about it in real life. If a country is being destroyed, they will realize it is too late and submit to the attacker instead of dieing down to the last man. The attacker will obviously accept and not slaughter all the people, because they need the people to keep the area running. So merging in that context cannot be frowned upon, so you can't really call DNS huggers since they fought long and hard before that final outcome. And who knows what will happen, no one thought OB would merge into DNS either...

Status
Not open for further replies.