=DeclaratioN=

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27978

werent you like one of the best players of w10 back when die was around. so i think anyone who is bashing you should show a little respect and realize he knows alot.and it is true dn is gonna have great stats they got a jump on dns.if oyu dont want to believe me on what happens when you get the jump on someone anyone remember the stats when the wow vs raw war started wow was stomping on raw then it changed once the frontlines clashed

He is just an active player. I do find it funny how he goes on about w10, where he sends 20 secound noble trains. Won't help him here clearly.

Goodluck OTD, show me how its done here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16995

posting war stats of isolated villages prove nothing idiot

like i said in the long run we will see the true players skill, right now those villages lost were not worth saving, not to mention people using there conections* to fight dirty but ill save that for another time

Just wait and see, I will be coming to a village near you soon honey

and the way i play w10 is my own choice not my problem borg dont fight back i have more conquers against the enemy than the enemy does against us so its fine

I thought isolated cillages/clusters where how wars were won... If you just fight along a frontline then it just becomes a trench war and you just bash your heads against each other.

IMHO every village is worth saving, whether it be surrounded by enemies or not.

Ultimatesurpremacy had the same attitude as you and gave me 20 villages, a perfectly good cluster which with a moderate amount of activeness would have been easily defensible. But no, villages behind enemy lines are useless you like bashing your nukes against uberstacked front lines instead. Or in the case of 90% of the active DNS players, noble inactives and barbs instead.

And i think it is a travesty that the underhanded and dirty tactics that have been employed on this world have driven a player such as petert to quit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He is just an active player. I do find it funny how he goes on about w10, where he sends 20 secound noble trains. Won't help him here clearly.

Goodluck OTD, show me how its done here :)

Yea thats why I get the villages right =)

And it depends there is a formula for determining which villages are worth saving and which are not, if a village is already low wall cutting the trains as a deterrent is a good course of action yes but unless u can stack with X # of troops the troops that would be lost are far better to be used in defending a higher priority village

yes behind the lines villages are great if they are pre-stacked

OTD u need to show Welsh how its done cause obviously he has no idea how to noble enemies let alone have a glimmer of hope in winning a war

DeletedUser16995

I feel sorry for all the DNS players inside our core then, apparently, they aren't worth saving.

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for all the DNS players inside our core then, apparently, they aren't worth saving.

...Leave no man behind,and fight for every villages,until the last troop,fight till you drop-"
seem to be an antonyms to DNS, if that is true.

DeletedUser

you seem to have a delusion, because you choose not to waste a ton of troops on a few villages does not mean ur abandoning someone, the reality of the situation is that you need to pick your battles or u run out of troops when u are fighting outnumbered

Learn2Strategy Idiot

DeletedUser

Xort, it's plain stupid to fight a tribe when you're in the middle of their core. You can't take any villages and you're sucking up massive amounts of support. Strategy is important, as great8o8 is saying, and I completely agree with him. There are some battles you should lose.

DeletedUser

i just want to add something, something i've always said...someone who likes to call other ppl idiots in almost every post is not worth talking.

DeletedUser

He hasn't lost any villages that I see though he did end up banned for a few days because the mos believed whoever reported him. Oh and nice work DN, you kick the players that are losing villages. Here are some stats:

24 hours:
Side 1:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =D-N= =D.N=
Players: cyamomo Petert

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 410
Side 2: 199
Difference: 211

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 139
Difference: 87

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,976,697
Side 2: 1,789,190
Difference: 2,187,507

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 513,350
Side 2: 1,331,565
Difference: 818,215

image.php

As you can see we are coming back on the war stats, oh and we're ahead on normal nobling. Aren't we good :)

1 week:

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =D-N= =D.N=
Players: cyamomo Petert

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,323
Side 2: 1,914
Difference: 409

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 257
Side 2: 1,389
Difference: 1,132

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,018,011
Side 2: 18,094,275
Difference: 3,923,736

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,488,965
Side 2: 13,566,955
Difference: 11,077,990

image.php

As you can tell we are coming back and we are still ahead on overall total conquers :)

Oh and psihic, it's morthy not morty :) lol. But yah we get the point

Hey does anyone wanna tell us why petert's quitting? and is he quitting IG modding?

DeletedUser16995

We kicked petert because he quit on us, he hit delete cos he got sick and tired of the bullshit, which he was having to put up with from DNS.

cyamomo has never been in DN, she is a DNS player who was kicked/left. Clicky

DNS is coming back on the stats by nobling yet another inactive/quitting player.

As for the comments on defending isolated players and villages, when is a player/village too isolated? When they are outnumbered? 2-1? 4-1? When they are too far away from the main tribe? 2 continents away? 1 continent away? half a continent away?

You are telling us not to be proud of the conquers we make against your players in our cores. While you start bragging as soon as you start gaining villages on a player who has hit the delete button, who is spread throughout a DNS core. Hypocrisy much?

Edit oh and you may be ahead on total conquers, but you are also definitely ahead on total loses:

Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 DNSPC 963
2 ~DNS~ 740
3 DNS 731
4 =D-N= 385
11 =D.N= 128

Total Village Gain:
=D-N= 1914 - 513 = 1401
DNS 2323 - 2434 = -111

Go figure.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Damn, guys you all post too much in here!! How am I supposed to read all this :S Once should spend like 3-4 hours a day only to be updated on the world forum news!

Anyway, I kicked Petert, so feel free to blame me for it. He sent back our support and hit the delete button. Not much else we could do about it.

As for the DNS vs. DN war, I want to make only a few points:

1) We did not declare right away. We marked DNS as NAP, warned them of it. Only after 3 days we did declare, and then attack. Only an (idiot) player in DN attacked DNS before the declaration, and we are sorry for that unpleasant inconvenience.

2) DNS did not enter the RAW war because they were begged by DN to do so, but they entered the conflict thinking to take the spoils of the already dead RAW, getting all the villages we have been fighing for for months. Of course, by doing so, DNS made a big mistake: as you can see, RAW is not even close to be dead. :)

3) Please, avoid useless and childish insults. I hoped the moderators of this forum to be a little more strict. Apparently they aren't. Common sense should anyway advice not to freely insult another person just because he doesn't know where you live.

4) Good luck to both DN and DNS. We obviously hope to win, but we'll surely have to work really hard in order to achieve victory.

Back to the game now :p

Psihic

We kicked petert because he quit on us, he hit delete cos he got sick and tired of the bullshit, which he was having to put up with from DNS.

cyamomo has never been in DN, she is a DNS player who was kicked/left. Clicky

DNS is coming back on the stats by nobling yet another inactive/quitting player.

As for the comments on defending isolated players and villages, when is a player/village too isolated? When they are outnumbered? 2-1? 4-1? When they are too far away from the main tribe? 2 continents away? 1 continent away? half a continent away?

You are telling us not to be proud of the conquers we make against your players in our cores. While you start bragging as soon as you start gaining villages on a player who has hit the delete button, who is spread throughout a DNS core. Hypocrisy much?

Edit oh and you may be ahead on total conquers, but you are also definitely ahead on total loses:

Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 DNSPC 963
2 ~DNS~ 740
3 DNS 731
4 =D-N= 385
11 =D.N= 128

Total Village Gain:
=D-N= 1914 - 513 = 1401
DNS 2323 - 2434 = -111

Go figure.

Heh, after my first ban he knew he would be made the prime target of my tribe. No wonder he quit. It was a chicken move and him being `herassed` by DNS or whatever was just a lame excuse. I expected such a thing from him to be honest.

Second of all, at this point, it seems the most dangerous place to be in W9 is in DN. You loose a village and get kicked.

You will wonder how I have the balls to say this, but DN still is no match for us. Once a frontline is established we will crush you.

Plain simple.

DeletedUser

i expected more from dn, to give a warning before their declaration.
When the inactives on your borders, and villages deep you, will fall, stats wont be very good for you by then and the inactives.

And even if we send long range support , support will land too lately.

DeletedUser

Heh, after my first ban he knew he would be made the prime target of my tribe. No wonder he quit. It was a chicken move and him being `herassed` by DNS or whatever was just a lame excuse. I expected such a thing from him to be honest.

Second of all, at this point, it seems the most dangerous place to be in W9 is in DN. You loose a village and get kicked.

You will wonder how I have the balls to say this, but DN still is no match for us. Once a frontline is established we will crush you.

Plain simple.

making short work of the K3, 13 ,23/4, 14, 24 frontlines, keep it up DN..pretty soon DNS wont have a frontline there and it will just be an isolated excuse...again (i don't think fishstick knows where the hell DNS is located on the map yet :icon_rolleyes:)

OTDDeathAwaits

Dont you guys know discussing bans on forums is against the rules? but you people seem to go on and on about it I have no idea why

Well you just joined the club... :icon_biggrin:

I have no problems blurting out loud the lengths some people have gone to, to try get one over on the tribe that will get demolished in a border war.
So much talk, and cockyness from some DNS when there is clearly no reason to be...but all that is happening here is talk. Talking wont win anyone this war, yes savraa, not even from people as Charismatic as me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Seems when i post about stuff your lovely mod should be taking care of my post gets deleted , but i digress

As seen in any war its not about the stats at the beginning nor the middle, the end is the only thing that matters

and this is PNP talking is actually permissible here lol

as in other worlds there should be a topic made dedicated tho those members who kicked, quit, deleted etc to save stats for there tribe

.dan.101

We,re not arguing mate, we're discussing differences of opinion... :icon_rolleyes:

Plus it is on topic haha

Doesn't matter. Arguing is EVIL :icon_evil:

Pinkzi said:
Another proof of my idea of "once a tribe goes to war each tribe is "hacking" each others accounts"... Its STUPID. you beleive ANYONE who is your enemy is a "hacker" its PATHETIC. soo why dont u get some actull proof before assuming anything like that. Then perhaps you wont seem like an idiot who blames things on your enemy when you know its the players choice.

Or an educated guess. Who else is it going to be?
And didn't someone get banned for it, or was that mod bias?

DeletedUser

What I don't get is this 'HACKING' idea. I mean the only way to gain access to anoter person's account are the following: you are an IG mod on the world or a community manager, you give them your password (even through a scam) or you allow them to account sit you. So basically you're stupid or the other person has power. That's the only way that another person can access your account

DeletedUser

What I don't get is this 'HACKING' idea. I mean the only way to gain access to anoter person's account are the following: you are an IG mod on the world or a community manager, you give them your password (even through a scam) or you allow them to account sit you. So basically you're stupid or the other person has power. That's the only way that another person can access your account

No.there are other ways to hack an account.not directly,like just get the pass,and log in.
but there are other ways.
but a bit of info about the target person is needed,i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.