our world 6 months ago...

DeletedUser

DeletedUser56085

Anyone with an average of over 9900 per village on this game, i will happily call stupid. Its like someone having a nuke of axemen.

DeletedUser

a heavy axe nuke is in fact the strongest nuke overall, though most dont use it due to the build time.

DeletedUser

it dus,

1 satans dragon tH 18.920.616 1882 10053 2 Arimel *N~L* 18.723.729 1792 10449 3 Andre Marcolino tH 18.327.330 1833 9999 4 Longlife AXE 18.160.903 1751 10372 5 amfnes AXE 17.580.451 1749 10052
pointwhores, i dont care if they have more villies they need to sort thier bulds out.

Conquers:1995 (+1944-51) for satans dragon. seems hes only had 51 losses.
Conquers:1910 (+1892-18) for arimel. hmm only 18 losses?
Conquers:2004 (+1953-51) for andre. 51 losses
Conquers:1831 (+1798-33) for longlife. 33 losses? wow.
Conquers:2054 (+1958-96) for amfnes. lil shaky there...

idk about you but anything under 100 losses must mean you know a little about troops=)

DeletedUser

Monk your not that stupid are you?

Here's a thought! maybe they dont get attacked!

Also they all have an average of over 10k appart from andre who's is something like 9996.

DeletedUser

Monk your not that stupid are you?

Here's a thought! maybe they dont get attacked!

Also they all have an average of over 10k appart from andre who's is something like 9996.

9999 try scrolling up.

well if theyre such pointwhores whats stopping you?

maybe you should shut up on the PF and actually back your comments up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont worry ma, i got 1 target left to take care of now, then im sure my nukes can pay monk a visit, and monk a fyi stacking doesnt work on me, so your friends can send as much as they want, the higher the stack the more im willing to spend killing it, and tell your friends also if i find support in a village from them there next on my list and i wont care if there blue or purple or bright red.

DeletedUser

dont worry ma, i got 1 target left to take care of now, then im sure my nukes can pay monk a visit, and monk a fyi stacking doesnt work on me, so your friends can send as much as they want, the higher the stack the more im willing to spend killing it, and tell your friends also if i find support in a village from them there next on my list and i wont care if there blue or purple or bright red.

My friends never support me other than joarth on one village.

heavy i dont even play so idc=)

MA dude shut up all you do is act tough cause he noble barbs. you know nothing at all.

DeletedUser

My friends never support me other than joarth on one village.

heavy i dont even play so idc=)

MA dude shut up all you do is act tough cause he noble barbs. you know nothing at all.
Coming from the person who is getting killed by tsoh and runs on the forums thinking they know everything. Alright let me explain this to you once and for all.Why dont you mail boozie or sid or jaffe and ask them what they think of me as a player.Why dont you even mail jmon or willow peopl who dont entirely like me.Almost anyone in w15 who knows me way better then you do knows i know something if i didnt id be like you right now.On a rim because my account is banned and on here throwing a fit because the big mean tsoh keps nobling me.Monk you have no clue at all what your talking about and its best for everyone if get off the forums. Your entirely clueless to everything let me share with you some fun facts based on the clueless things you say.

Goblin is inactive.
TSoH and AXE have an NAP
Exile F. and AXE are at war.
tH and AXE have an NAP
TSoH and DA are allies.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

MA, don't forget to mention the AXE/TSoH merger! ;)

Monk, seriously...just stop talking. You know how many losses PHO had before the south hit him? 44. A 15 million point player with 44 losses. Was it because he was great at defending? No. It was because people were afraid of attacking him. Once he got hit, he folded like a sheet (which seems to be the NL way of doing things, except for Bod...I'm actually starting to respect him). He didn't do squat as duke of Wanted. maybe had he contributed in the EViL war, Wanted wouldn't have dissolved as rapidly as it did once he took the helm. Wanted's biggest pointwhores and villagewhores did squat in the war with EViL, while their other players got hammered.

IMO, anything over 8k per village is a pointwhore ;)

DeletedUser

Coming from the person who is getting killed by tsoh and runs on the forums thinking they know everything. Alright let me explain this to you once and for all.Why dont you mail boozie or sid or jaffe and ask them what they think of me as a player.Why dont you even mail jmon or willow peopl who dont entirely like me.Almost anyone in w15 who knows me way better then you do knows i know something if i didnt id be like you right now.On a rim because my account is banned and on here throwing a fit because the big mean tsoh keps nobling me.Monk you have no clue at all what your talking about and its best for everyone if get off the forums. Your entirely clueless to everything let me share with you some fun facts based on the clueless things you say.

Goblin is inactive.
TSoH and AXE have an NAP
Exile F. and AXE are at war.
tH and AXE have an NAP
TSoH and DA are allies.

:icon_rolleyes:

This actually made me smile....I can honestly say that i do not think MA is such a bad player, arrogant yes, but a bad player no..i think you win that prize monk

jaffe25

You know what's weird...I'm the only duke that actively posts on the pf's.

AXE - Boozie?, Jaffe - rarely
NL - LB,Belling, Crown? (you notice NL leadership is like that one store in a strip mall that keeps going out of business and changing hands until somebody just realizes it's a bad location and it stays empty)
Exile - Mark, Tony - rarely
DA - bryn?
tH - babpan?
Evil - NWG?

Where are all you people?

I am still very much here. Busy time of year for me so I am on about half as much as usual(which is still twice as much as most ppl). The big ship that is AXE still moves along full steam ahead even if the captain leaves the wheel for days at a time to go get drunk.........

DeletedUser

This actually made me smile....I can honestly say that i do not think MA is such a bad player, arrogant yes, but a bad player no..i think you win that prize monk

my one complaint against MA.. Send better trains :lol:

DeletedUser

Love you to shari.:icon_wink:

As for the almost as arrogant but no where near as awesome or good as i am njc stupid comment. That train was to prove that i can send out a cordinated train to the person who said i couldnt. Find it funny though how you stack that village thought you said i cant take villages because of my bad nobles so why worry about one were two nobles are hitting with in miliseconds of each other.Now what you dont get is if i want that village now ill throw a few 100 nukes at it. Dont ask me if i would do that eather i think we all know i would do something along those lines.But dont worry at all your time will come when your the new william robber and you go inactive when me and my friends turn our attentoin on you.

DeletedUser

Love you to shari.:icon_wink:

As for the almost as arrogant but no where near as awesome or good as i am njc stupid comment. That train was to prove that i can send out a cordinated train to the person who said i couldnt. Find it funny though how you stack that village thought you said i cant take villages because of my bad nobles so why worry about one were two nobles are hitting with in miliseconds of each other.Now what you dont get is if i want that village now ill throw a few 100 nukes at it. Dont ask me if i would do that eather i think we all know i would do something along those lines.But dont worry at all your time will come when your the new william robber and you go inactive when me and my friends turn our attentoin on you.

I sniped it anyways :icon_razz:

And I sniped it between your "two nobles within miliseconds of each other." :lol:

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
448 today at 00:49 0:08:52
584 today at 01:09 0:28:38
x0037 today at 01:40 0:59:52
axe group 3 today at 01:40 1:00:13
Destiny Awaits today at 01:40 1:00:16
Destiny Awaits today at 01:40 1:00:17
590 today at 01:40 1:00:17
Destiny Awaits today at 01:40 1:00:17
Destiny Awaits today at 01:40 1:00:18
Destiny Awaits today at 01:40 1:00:19
463 today at 02:49 2:08:55
479 today at 18:05 17:24:39
475 today at 19:11 18:31:31

590 being my lovely village :lol:

Attacker: Hyushio
Village: Destiny Awaits (696|719) K76

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 1

Defender: njc3
Village: 591 (696|715) K76

Quantity: 1992 2460 0 1194 0 0 0 5230 0 0 0 0
Losses: 8 10 0 5 0 0 0 22 0 0 0 0

CHANGING TO...

Attacker: Hyushio
Village: Destiny Awaits (696|719) K76

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 1

Defender: njc3
Village: 591 (696|715) K76

Quantity: 1985 2451 0 1189 0 0 0 7241 0 0 0 0
Losses: 3 4 0 2 0 0 0 12 0 0 0 0

And if you think i forged those or some have some other ridiculous claim I'd be more than happy to forward those reports to you in game :)

DeletedUser

You must of pulled backs support you had more then that in there buddy. I sent 3 nukes at it and i dont really care i wasnt trying to take the village that isnt at all what that was about.But like i said when the reapers turn there attentoin to you that scythe will come down quick and you wont be so cocky.