our world 6 months ago...

DeletedUser

they have a script on you? >.>
but why, your so nice bla bla *compliments*..... and such a easy target there not needed xD

DeletedUser

It seems your right..

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Arimel

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE DA DA-III tH TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

1) wow is anyone even attacking him?
2) i only supposed he was fighting back becuase the increasing points, but i suppose barbs do make for some much needed fast points?

joshh08

It seems your right..

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

2) i only supposed he was fighting back becuase the increasing points, but i suppose barbs do make for some much needed fast points?

Arimel is very serious about his profile....

DeletedUser

It seems your right..

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Is there a reason thers DA in those stats?

DeletedUser

roflmao arimel is a bigger pointwhore then pho, he best delete now as once we get near he is gone, him haveing villages is waste he doesnt even know how to use them, he doesnt even belong in the top last place let alone whatever he is ranked now, i cant wait for us to pwn him, im going to love every second just like i did with pho, who needs nobles when you got enough nukes to clear 200+ villages per wave, because of a .... def build and off build
seriously read openeyes entire guide not just the offensive build if your going to use it.

DeletedUser

roflmao arimel is a bigger pointwhore then pho, he best delete now as once we get near he is gone, him haveing villages is waste he doesnt even know how to use them, he doesnt even belong in the top last place let alone whatever he is ranked now, i cant wait for us to pwn him, im going to love every second just like i did with pho, who needs nobles when you got enough nukes to clear 200+ villages per wave, because of a .... def build and off build
seriously read openeyes entire guide not just the offensive build if your going to use it.

I cant agree on one thing in that PHO isnt a pointhore. he was WANTED duke for a reason.

think about it how much can he do vs like 18 players gunning for him?=P

foillat

alot with the points he had, and heavy give me a heads up when that happens as I want to see reports so I can laugh.

DeletedUser

Pho was appointed duke of wanted, not the full time duke.

Also pho was still a bit of a pointwhore but not as much as arimel.

Then again, the top five of this world are pointwhores.

DeletedUser

Pho was appointed duke of wanted, not the full time duke.

Also pho was still a bit of a pointwhore but not as much as arimel.

Then again, the top five of this world are pointwhores.

aww just because they have more villages than you dont make them point whores

average point per village for ALL of exile3: 10.282

thats pointwhoreish=P

DeletedUser

I cant agree on one thing in that PHO isnt a pointhore. he was WANTED duke for a reason.

duke of wanted, seriosuly he didnt do any of the work, the tribe fell when he became duke, so yeah major skills, i was sitting members of wanted when he managed to become duke, and the tribe had to communication all argueing etc.
and lots of flameing on him for not doing anything but nobleing barbs.

think about it how much can he do vs like 18 players gunning for him?=P

he can try to defend, it aint hard to snipe nobles and dodge nukes, ive done it myself on w14 when i had a few top twenty players on me and some top50, Most where 6-7mil i was 2mil, and came out with more villages.
PHO is a massive pointwhore with no skill who just nobles barbs and inactive.
when i was in NL all i heard every day was pho screaming for support as axe sent a few attacks.

DeletedUser

duke of wanted, seriosuly he didnt do any of the work, the tribe fell when he became duke, so yeah major skills, i was sitting members of wanted when he managed to become duke, and the tribe had to communication all argueing etc.
and lots of flameing on him for not doing anything but nobleing barbs.

he can try to defend, it aint hard to snipe nobles and dodge nukes, ive done it myself on w14 when i had a few top twenty players on me and some top50, Most where 6-7mil i was 2mil, and came out with more villages.
PHO is a massive pointwhore with no skill who just nobles barbs and inactive.
when i was in NL all i heard every day was pho screaming for support as axe sent a few attacks.

ok, i'll agree with you on this one. but that dont mean you win=P