A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

monk.
you commented on exile itself saying they had a over 10k average point, then when proved wrong you said you were on about exile3 who you didnt comment on, then you said there family, so i told you if both tribes are togather there still under 10k average point per village.

:icon_redface:

ok i understand where you got confused.

1) exile is a family but exile3 still are pointwhores.
2) i was commenting on the family which refers to EITHER exile. or exile3
3) so my comment is directed at exile3 though i said exile bc they are a family.

get it?

DeletedUser

AXE- Strong, Personally Will be one of the last two tribes. Well organized and growing steadily.
NORTH LEGION-Had strong members once wanted disbann, looked incredible.. having 4 familys. After the dukes quit everything NL seizes to be doomed. UNLESS the barbs start teaming up ^^
TSOH- Frankly i don't like them, but they've proven to be strong, they seem to be organized, and theyre kicking some booty in this war.
EXILE- Idk what to say about them. average points per village is over 10k... seems kinda nooby to me. BUT they have secured theyre spot on the top 5 list. I still say theyre sneaky=)
TH- I like them alot(mostly the name) They look organized, They look as though they're here to stay. imo... The other of the last two tribes.
DA- Where the hell are you? i thought it was axe vs da but it seems to be one sided... AFTER evil dies out, AFTER the destruction of NL, I think your next.
EVIL- Sucks cause i always really liked them, after TOYO left you seemed to be failing.. as does TOYO. lol

no need to continue the rest of ya suck=P

The start!

bodfish said:
wtf, no it isn't..

4 Exile. 305.191.341 330.652.177
57 5.800.915 33878 9.760

There is where i proved you wrong:icon_wink:

monkservent said:
exile has a family genious:
average points for all of exile3: 10.282

Yeah, but even heavy agreed...

heavy metal16 said:
monk even if you put them both togather the average would still be under 10k

That's the argument, you got it wrong either way you put it.

Now please go away.

DeletedUser

ok i understand where you got confused.

1) exile is a family but exile3 still are pointwhores.
2) i was commenting on the family which refers to EITHER exile. or exile3
3) so my comment is directed at exile3 though i said exile bc they are a family.

get it?

monk for god sake,
you commented on exile about exile3 then said you were commenting on the family as you were proven wrong, then you were proven wrong on that, now your saying your commenting on just exile3 seriously get your story straight then come back.

DeletedUser

monk for god sake,
you commented on exile about exile3 then said you were commenting on the family as you were proven wrong, then you were proven wrong on that, now your saying your commenting on just exile3 seriously get your story straight then come back.
No dont come back at all.
icon7.gif

DeletedUser

Hey the enemy of my dumb enemy (monk) is my friend for now.

/hugs anyone who hates monk as much as i do.

DeletedUser

monk for god sake,

Dude go back i put EXILE not EXILE. EXILE is the family name, hence i was talking about the family.

2, bodfish all you proved was i called exile3 point-whores? congrats?

MA waiting for you make me leave.

DeletedUser

No, i proved Exile are not pointwhores, even if you pu exile. and exile3 together the average points would still be lower than 10k.

DeletedUser

plus the fact Exile. has 10x as many vills which means the impact on the average points from merging in the Exile3 vills would be minimal :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No, i proved Exile are not pointwhores, even if you pu exile. and exile3 together the average points would still be lower than 10k.

EXILE- Idk what to say about them. average points per village is over 10k... seems kinda nooby to me. BUT they have secured theyre spot on the top 5 list. I still say theyre sneaky=)

i see no "exile." in that statement.

jaffe25

This is going to need to be called "A new Top 5 Opinions".

NL is looking for new leadership(and it's members are already sending out the panic mails looking for new homes). EVIL is all but gone. So, now what ppl? Spend the rest of the year eating/recruiting what is left of the north, then the 4 power tribes(AXE,TSOH,EXILE,TH) meet in the middle of the ring, shake hands, and come out fighting?

New Years fireworks?

DeletedUser

I assume that day will come faster than I would have thought, Jaffe. Isn't there somebody in the East we're leaving out though, that needs a spanking?

DeletedUser

I assume that day will come faster than I would have thought, Jaffe. Isn't there somebody in the East we're leaving out though, that needs a spanking?

hmm must be those 3 or 4 Evil villages in K78 :lol: that's the only thing worth taking in the east :icon_cool: