A new Top 20 Opinions

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Monkservent,please do us all a favour and leave this forum,your posts in every subject are so uninformed and stupid its getting very boring

Back on subject unlike monk

Axe.Still No1,still kicking butt.
N~L. Please get your act together,its to easy
TsoH. Growing the right way by taking enemy vills,have an elite core of excellent players
Exile. Doing what they do their way i.e. no noise
th. Underestimate these guys and you will pay the price
DA. Who?? come on get off the fence,do something (disband is a good idea)

The rest no longer matter,they are food,or will try and join the Southern tribes

DeletedUser

Monkservent,please do us all a favour and leave this forum,your posts in every subject are so uninformed and stupid its getting very boring

TsoH. Growing the right way by taking enemy vills,have an elite core of excellent players

The rest no longer matter,they are food,or will try and join the Southern tribes

Pretty well spot on.
I think tH have done pretty well, considering they broke away and shouldve been easy targets for NL. They no doubt benefited from the southern tribes waring NL as well, but still.....

seth89

Axe: I had respect for you until now. Tho thanks for letting Mayor Of Awesometown join you. For Sid - Getting your surprise sorted :icon_redface:
N~L.: Fight back eh ;)
TsoH.: I wub you lot :D
Exile.: Just disband and join someone that attually fights instead of cowering
th.: They Return to cause mayheme
DA.

DeletedUser

i just find it weird you tell me to shut up then say exactly what i been saying..

DeletedUser56085

I've always wanted to do this so here we go.

AXE - Always been strong.. Always been active.. Always been growing. Dont think that will change for a long time.
*N~L* - Had the image, for sure, they looked the part. Unfortunately for them, everyone came to realise that the 'quality over quantity' arguement is correct... ALL THE TIME. So their leaders plan got exposed, they [leaders] bottled it, and everyone playing TW is stuck with a sea of blue waste at the top of the map. (forum map colour)
TSoH - Apart from AXE's resistance in the past months, TSoH moving up to 3rd in the rankings is probably the biggest achievement since the before the NL war. Based on their progress, i'd say their on par with AXE, even despite the village differential.
Exile. - Still doubted upon.. not sure why, in my opinion they're pretty proven. Not quite sure if they have the depth to be real challengers.. great core though.
tH - Seem to be running very efficiently, dont think they have the ability to mix it up there with the big 3.
DA - Boring.. don't know what more to say really.
EviL - Evaporating.. dont think there's much more recruitable talent in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AXE- Strong, Personally Will be one of the last two tribes. Well organized and growing steadily.
NORTH LEGION-Had strong members once wanted disbann, looked incredible.. having 4 familys. After the dukes quit everything NL seizes to be doomed. UNLESS the barbs start teaming up ^^
TSOH- Frankly i don't like them, but they've proven to be strong, they seem to be organized, and theyre kicking some booty in this war.
EXILE- Idk what to say about them. average points per village is over 10k... seems kinda nooby to me. BUT they have secured theyre spot on the top 5 list. I still say theyre sneaky=)
TH- I like them alot(mostly the name) They look organized, They look as though they're here to stay. imo... The other of the last two tribes.
DA- Where the hell are you? i thought it was axe vs da but it seems to be one sided... AFTER evil dies out, AFTER the destruction of NL, I think your next.
EVIL- Sucks cause i always really liked them, after TOYO left you seemed to be failing.. as does TOYO. lol

no need to continue the rest of ya suck=P

foillat

AXE- Well organised, a lot of strong talented players.
NORTH LEGION-NO COMMENT!!!
TSOH- some very good players in this tribe I like them!!!
EXILE- Not to sure about these guys they are staying very quiet and going up in rank.
TH- am.ba I have told you no, and that I will only join you if the others do and since Big hasn't received an invite I doubt I will ever join.
DA- haven't really spoken to any of them.
EVIL- Me and a few others......

DeletedUser

AXE- Strong, Personally Will be one of the last two tribes. Well organized and growing steadily.
NORTH LEGION-Had strong members once wanted disbann, looked incredible.. having 4 familys. After the dukes quit everything NL seizes to be doomed. UNLESS the barbs start teaming up ^^
TSOH- Frankly i don't like them, but they've proven to be strong, they seem to be organized, and theyre kicking some booty in this war.
EXILE- Idk what to say about them. average points per village is over 10k... seems kinda nooby to me. BUT they have secured theyre spot on the top 5 list. I still say theyre sneaky=)
TH- I like them alot(mostly the name) They look organized, They look as though they're here to stay. imo... The other of the last two tribes.
DA- Where the hell are you? i thought it was axe vs da but it seems to be one sided... AFTER evil dies out, AFTER the destruction of NL, I think your next.
EVIL- Sucks cause i always really liked them, after TOYO left you seemed to be failing.. as does TOYO. lol

no need to continue the rest of ya suck=P

wtf, no it isn't..

4 Exile. 305.191.341 330.652.177
57 5.800.915 33878 9.760

DeletedUser

monk even if you put them both togather the average would still be under 10k

DeletedUser

but i didnt put em together, why would i?

monk.
you commented on exile itself saying they had a over 10k average point, then when proved wrong you said you were on about exile3 who you didnt comment on, then you said there family, so i told you if both tribes are togather there still under 10k average point per village.
monkservent said:
EXILE- Idk what to say about them. average points per village is over 10k...

bodfish said:
wtf, no it isn't..

4 Exile. 305.191.341 330.652.177
57 5.800.915 33878 9.760

monkservent said:
exile has a family genious:
average points for all of exile3: 10.282

:icon_redface: