Last Post

DeletedUser21611

Mate, to say it's sad to see you go would be a major understatement. Especially now that I have returned and was very much looking forward to working with you. I was caught off-guard by your mail when I logged in tonight. I wish you the best of luck with the new promotion and everything else in RL. I am glad to have been able to call you friend/ tc

SS

DeletedUser

So Fear were a great tribe because they brought down OSIN, a tribe riven with inactives, and tribal leader infighting? KW fights Fear for a week and has exposed Fear inactives, and Fear tribal leaders start leaving. Sounding familiar? I guess KW are the next awesome tribe!

If you want to debate that, create a new thread. I will not tolerate inconsiderate posts from ~Or.D~ members in this particular thread ^^. Snauf contributed a hell of alot to me personally, and to world 6, and ya'll should respect this.

Orderlings, If you don't have anything positive to say, In this thread, I'd rather you didn't bother posting at all ^^. Feel free to express your opinions freely everywhere else, but not in my friends leaving post ya'll don't.

Meh.

DeletedUser

txs dominyk!

perhaps i'll have to stay logged into w30, to make sure the gayness keeps spreading tehre

S1cky Dutch

He has some near me!

s.mcnally on 08.11. at 21:40
I did not pick you you picked me you love me??

wakews on 08.11. at 21:40
Yes, I love you. Do you wanna marry me?

s.mcnally on 08.11. at 21:42
Are you a girl if not then no lol

wakews on 08.11. at 21:43
Shite:( I thought being homosexual wasn't that bad:p lol

s.mcnally on 08.11. at 21:44
It is very bad against the will of god lol

Sorry Snaf:(

DeletedUser

Snafu snafu snafu.

I knew this day was gonna come - wasn't looking forward to it. I can tell you that.

I'm not gonna write a long soppy essay about how much I love you and your kinky jokes. But all I have to say is...

*Thank you for your help to me
*Thank you for putting me in your leadership
*Thank you for making me laugh :L

Been a great leader and I wish you all the best of luck in making that game. I'm guessing it will be based on fruits :L

Many tribal hugs,
kous tttttttt

(t = tribal kiss :L)

DeletedUser

Well I seem to have broken an unwritten rule about leaving posts. Oh well I am sorry. I remembered how "gracious" people were about the departure of Nak and Grizzle, and couldn't help myself. Truthfully though, I will be sad to see the Fear leadership leave. We seem to have only children remaining in tribal leadership.

Ondu

Well I seem to have broken an unwritten rule about leaving posts. Oh well I am sorry. I remembered how "gracious" people were about the departure of Nak and Grizzle, and couldn't help myself. Truthfully though, I will be sad to see the Fear leadership leave. We seem to have only children remaining in tribal leadership.

Err, moi? Boothie? CP? We're all technically legal adults...

Last edited:

calibra101

Don't bet on it sunshine :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Truthfully though, I will be sad to see the Fear leadership leave. We seem to have only children remaining in tribal leadership.

*Bashes head against wall repeatedly*

killme.jpg

Ondu's post above makes just a few examples, There are plenty of others. I even dare point out in the Order, We have a member of the leadership who is 57, He won't thank me for pointing that out :icon_biggrin:

silvereclipes

killme.jpg

Ondu's post above makes just a few examples, There are plenty of others. I even dare point out in the Order, We have a member of the leadership who is 57, He won't thank me for pointing that out :icon_biggrin:

Don't you just love mates dom an no we don't need to be reminded of our advanced age. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser9021

All I do is post in retirement threads :icon_eek:

Snaf,

I PM-ed you when I quit, so what I'm typing here is basically redundant. I just wanted to add: thanks. Trust levels between us were so high, we should have been in the same tribe. I hope we get the chance to share tribes in the future (be it w30, or .uk w1, or a new world).

Good luck with your new job (I'm actually getting a promotion of sorts too, funny how that works), take care, and if you're ever visitng the Netherlands, let me know in advance so we can grab a couple of beers.

DeletedUser

killme.jpg

well, Dom and I are both 16 (even though it's the end of the year so i guess dom already had his 17th birthday, or will have it soon, just like me :)) But in my opinion it's not the age, but the level of adultness someone has in different situations. Children are the future mate, but it seems the elder are leaving, making the future present and indeed, having more youngsters in leaderships.

but on the other hand, enough adult leaders are still around, as Ondu pointed out with some immediate examples, supported by dominyk :)

DeletedUser

well, Dom and I are both 16 (even though it's the end of the year so i guess dom already had his 17th birthday, or will have it soon, just like me :))

I'm 90ish days off of being 18 :icon_cool:. Don't make me younger! :lol:

DeletedUser

i have no idea when you were born, i only know it was in the year 1992, same as me, and i actually did correct myself between the ( and ) :icon_cool: