Last Post

DeletedUser

All I do is post in retirement threads :icon_eek:

Snaf,

I PM-ed you when I quit, so what I'm typing here is basically redundant. I just wanted to add: thanks. Trust levels between us were so high, we should have been in the same tribe. I hope we get the chance to share tribes in the future (be it w30, or .uk w1, or a new world).

Good luck with your new job (I'm actually getting a promotion of sorts too, funny how that works), take care, and if you're ever visitng the Netherlands, let me know in advance so we can grab a couple of beers.

You guys don't forget to invite me then, even though i am long gone from tw :p
Snaf seeing fear hold up 3rd position now is great. Too bad you have to go, but don't be a stranger and lemme hear from you sometime m8.

DeletedUser

Hey Snafy I registered in the forum here just to bid you a proper farewell. It has been loads of fun, and I am going to hold you to those beers when I make it over the pond to your neck of the woods. Till then keep in touch, see ya on facebook.

MBW

DeletedUser

And there goes the Snauf account.

I was kinda hoping you'd change your mind, We'll talk you into it one day old friend ;).

Take care buddy, We'll miss having you around.

DeletedUser

It was great fighting along side with you. You proved to be the greatest leader I ever had. Your story line in this world will never be forgotten, especially by me.

DeletedUser12504

wow a lot of good players have left... cya snafu. u led ur tribe well (but i still think nak was a better leader :)

DeletedUser

lol in your dreams, why don't you ask nak for an autograph :p

Because his inactivity might have been caused by him dissapearing in RL

I have respect for Nak < though snafu and hench are <3

DeletedUser

Where's Nak gone? :(
Havent seen him on msn for like a year now.