Watch out.

DeletedUser

Tony M. Kingdom
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tony.Kingdom@yahoo.com

"Ha. ha.. ha... :icon_wink:' this world seems like a perfect world to show some paranormal effects on n00bs and on those who think they or others think' they might be good players! But, they really aren't. "Well.. To me, they aren't :icon_smile:. But anyways, I haven't join the world yet. I will wait and give everyone ahead start. So they can enjoy my wonderful game of fun and entertainment. "The more you all play, the more resources i shall get from your villages"

So now, come on! hurry up and build your village for me. I don't won't to wait a whole year for you all to show me how great you are in building up a small village :lol: And one more thing, I am creating a tribe on this world. I'll only give you the leaders of the players who might or will be working with me :icon_razz:

Tony M. Kingdom
Lippa
Uldor
Openeye

Please feel free to post any feedbacks about this type. And please don't get too excited about whats coming.

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy this wonderful game.

Best Regards,

Tony M. Kingdom

DeletedUser

he tony
remember me im the guy u talked to on skype ages ago
taught u some stuff lolz

DeletedUser80720

and i was your ex leader of w2 on co.uk when YILA disbanded

Rawr?

Not sure if this should be in the recruiting thread or not it's kinda PnP

DeletedUser

sir cornish = noob
his tribe on w43 = biggest fail ever
his abality on speed = very limited
his ego on speed = above the clouds

DeletedUser

sir cornish = noob
his tribe on w43 = biggest fail ever
his abality on speed = very limited
his ego on speed = above the clouds

We knew that already but... I think you're posting in the wrong thread.

DeletedUser

aww now cornish dont get angry thats bad

and on a serious note. i do not find it at all funny telling someone to commit suicide as one of my friends did so at the start of they year i was just saying facts so no need to cry about it

DeletedUser80720

well thats why before he runs and jump he writes a suicide note

DeletedUser80720

aww now cornish dont get angry thats bad

and on a serious note. i do not find it at all funny telling someone to commit suicide as one of my friends did so at the start of they year i was just saying facts so no need to cry about it

so who were u on the speed round then

DeletedUser80720

i havent been rimmed on the spead world the only 1 i have played to be honest is round 470

DeletedUser

Tony M. Kingdom

Uldor
Openeye

Please feel free to post any feedbacks about this type. And please don't get too excited about whats coming.

Tony M. Kingdom

lol obviously you havn't played with them or you won't put them in same list :icon_wink:

blue...heart

Tony M. Kingdom
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tony.Kingdom@yahoo.com

"Ha. ha.. ha... :icon_wink:' this world seems like a perfect world to show some paranormal effects on n00bs and on those who think they or others think' they might be good players! But, they really aren't. "Well.. To me, they aren't :icon_smile:. But anyways, I haven't join the world yet. I will wait and give everyone ahead start. So they can enjoy my wonderful game of fun and entertainment. "The more you all play, the more resources i shall get from your villages"

So now, come on! hurry up and build your village for me. I don't won't to wait a whole year for you all to show me how great you are in building up a small village :lol: And one more thing, I am creating a tribe on this world. I'll only give you the leaders of the players who might or will be working with me :icon_razz:

Tony M. Kingdom
Lippa
Uldor
Openeye

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy this wonderful game.

Best Regards,

Tony M. Kingdom

go hide under the bed ! :icon_rolleyes: