Watch out.

DeletedUser

Tony M. Kingdom
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tony.Kingdom@yahoo.com

"Ha. ha.. ha... :icon_wink:' this world seems like a perfect world to show some paranormal effects on n00bs and on those who think they or others think' they might be good players! But, they really aren't. "Well.. To me, they aren't :icon_smile:. But anyways, I haven't join the world yet. I will wait and give everyone ahead start. So they can enjoy my wonderful game of fun and entertainment. "The more you all play, the more resources i shall get from your villages"

So now, come on! hurry up and build your village for me. I don't won't to wait a whole year for you all to show me how great you are in building up a small village :lol: And one more thing, I am creating a tribe on this world. I'll only give you the leaders of the players who might or will be working with me :icon_razz:

Tony M. Kingdom
Lippa
Uldor
Openeye

Please feel free to post any feedbacks about this type. And please don't get too excited about whats coming.

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy this wonderful game.

Best Regards,

Tony M. Kingdom

Why do you insist on posting this on every world you join? You really are an example of someone pathetic trying to get a reputation, but instead making themselves appear to be an idiot.
I really hope I am near enough to rim you at some point ingame just because you are such a pathetic person on the PnPs.

ston3d

Why do you insist on posting this on every world you join? You really are an example of someone pathetic trying to get a reputation, but instead making themselves appear to be an idiot.
I really hope I am near enough to rim you at some point ingame just because you are such a pathetic person on the PnPs.

I hear that.

To save reading time why doesn't he just say.

'LOOK AR ME!
PLEASE LOOK AT ME!
I DONT GET MUCH ATTENTION!
PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION!'

I'm a busy boy. The time i wasted reading all that could have been used on something productive.

DeletedUser

Answering back.

On every world i join :icon_wink: ?

"What" I'm not allow to post on the external forums? The last time i've check, i thought this game was a "free for all" type of game ---> Meaning, that you could do whatever you want, as long as you don't get caught in breaking the rules :icon_eek:'

I'm not breaking the rules am I?
If i am, then i hope the mods catch me if they can :lol:

I hear that.

To save reading time why doesn't he just say.

'LOOK AR ME!
PLEASE LOOK AT ME!
I DONT GET MUCH ATTENTION!
PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION!'

I'm a busy boy. The time i wasted reading all that could have been used on something productive.

Good question!

But in reality, you have to learn how to become or try to become a professional writter. So therefore, that should answer your question, with such a short sentence :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

"What" I'm not allow to post on the external forums? The last time i've check, i thought this game was a "free for all" type of game ---> Meaning, that you could do whatever you want, as long as you don't get caught in breaking the rules :icon_eek:'

Yeah, but you just make yourself appear to be a complete door-handle-jockey whenever you post. And you are so desparate for attention it is not even funny. It is sad.

DeletedUser

Attention is the priority of tribalwars :lol:

Actually, gaining the attention by destroying what is around you is what counts... not some PnP plastered here, there and everywhere! Especially whilst there is BP still up and the players still growing... PnP of your fashion tends to make you a target this early on and in Worlds, hell even Tribes may seek to destroy you...

DeletedUser

Every tribe starts off strong. Some through pre-mades/mass-recruiting...some just a few friends get together and end up next to each other, in this case pertains to me. I've never played on a world with paladins and morale but I assure you the ten people from my tribe are very respected and excellent/aggressive/experienced players. Sometimes numbers don't mean anything when you have a few friends that you can rely on. So we shall see how we "Douche" advance in this world.

DeletedUser

It's always so amusing that some noob thinks they're so l33t that anyone pays attention to this pathetic attempt at chest beating and attention whoring.

With a thread like this, I'd be suggesting you will be the one getting rimmed failzorous :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, but you just make yourself appear to be a complete door-handle-jockey whenever you post. And you are so desparate for attention it is not even funny. It is sad.

On the money as usual mate ":)

Actually, gaining the attention by destroying what is around you is what counts... not some PnP plastered here, there and everywhere! Especially whilst there is BP still up and the players still growing... PnP of your fashion tends to make you a target this early on and in Worlds, hell even Tribes may seek to destroy you...

Agreed, it's too early in the world for this to be anything other than talk, and people like this will get zero respect with this kind of lame PnP when they're yet to prove themselves in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Within the limits of the forum rules, you are free to post whatever you'd like. However, we, the viewing public, are free to draw our own conclusions from your post. Our conclusions lean towards you being an attention whore.

So, remember:
attentionwhore.jpg

DeletedUser

Tony M. Kingdom
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tony.Kingdom@yahoo.com

"Ha. ha.. ha... :icon_wink:' this world seems like a perfect world to show some paranormal effects on n00bs and on those who think they or others think' they might be good players! But, they really aren't. "Well.. To me, they aren't :icon_smile:. But anyways, I haven't join the world yet. I will wait and give everyone ahead start. So they can enjoy my wonderful game of fun and entertainment. "The more you all play, the more resources i shall get from your villages"

So now, come on! hurry up and build your village for me. I don't won't to wait a whole year for you all to show me how great you are in building up a small village :lol: And one more thing, I am creating a tribe on this world. I'll only give you the leaders of the players who might or will be working with me :icon_razz:

Tony M. Kingdom
Lippa
Uldor
Openeye

Please feel free to post any feedbacks about this type. And please don't get too excited about whats coming.

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy this wonderful game.

Best Regards,

Tony M. Kingdom

What the noob and I like noobs. :D