Good Tribes

DeletedUser

Have my w36 recruiting techniques taught you nothing :icon_cry:

Yes they have: "Invite everyone from your K so there is nothing left to noble and you can start nobling barbs and building spears."

This is what you said, right?

DeletedUser

Yes they have: "Invite everyone from your K so there is nothing left to noble and you can start nobling barbs and building spears."

emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif
Lies!

DeletedUser

Well, a good friend of mine told me TDB had a good starting line-up too. Only elites he said? But I don't know.

Anyways, I just found the little register button and I'm a total newfag here, but it will be a real pleasure playing with all ya lads, first world on .net, wat wat?

`Andre_

DeletedUser

Watch Out k53/54, Shock* Tribe will shock everyone there.. :):icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

PILLS will do crap..figure of speach...bunch of inactives who just like to show of

they have Broly whos last achivement was ...like NEVER

This coming from you just makes me laugh... If we play serious and are active if we are inactive then there may be a problem but that does not mean it has to happen.

DeletedUser

PILLS will do crap..figure of speach...bunch of inactives who just like to show of

Broly was meant to be in the silent premade, he left to join Pills ><

But i'd say Theres a few good tribes out there,

Silent,Pills and maybe a few others the ones to watch out for but i don't see the mass recuiting tribes, D~L or Kings going very far.

DeletedUser

whos leaked the highly classified world domination plan?

Child in time

Ok now finally some answers from me personally instead of the doodoo everybody else spits out:

1: Is Pills indeed a pre-made tribe that has intentions to rule this world?

The answer is: Absolutely not. I just randomly joined yesterday since I have internet again, and STILL don't have cable tv. I made a thread asking if any vets were here and a few people I've played with in either Pills or Kinky mailed me saying they'd play as well, so we made a tribe with about 4 members.

Afterwards, a few others mailed as well, a few friends of friends got in, just because I'm a guy who likes to nag to people and for that I need people around me. Of most of them I don't know the skills, or powerlevel as broly likes to call it. You know what? I don't even care about their skills. I'm not aiming for anything, I just want some fun in playing a silly game that I used to take very seriously when my sexlife was horrible. Now since that is totally fixed, I no longer am a frustrated young lad whose mind is set to destroy virtual life in order to create an adrenaline rush I used to only get when being really drunk or on drugs.

Hence why I'm not putting up high quality PnP, something I was terrible at anyway, I could just create a banter, Purple Predator and 11-11 used to do the high visual action.

2: Child In Time is a washed out elitist nerd who only claims to be good but owes everything to his buddies Purple Predator and Pervis?

My answer: bull. I've played TW since W1, could it just be that I have some experience and know how the game works?

Now I'm not demeaning anything on Pervis and Purple Predator. Tim (PP) was and probably still is, the best player I've ever witnessed, and I also played with the other likes that are brilliant (Jchilds, Jamm, Thargoran, Russki, vpar2 etc.)

Aaqib (pervis) is one of the most dedicated and integre guys I've ever met, he was a great friend and a great player and above all a great leader and I indeed couldn't have had such a success with tribes if he wasn't there to always make sure that I could mess up as much as I wanted and still proclaim I had a good tribe running ;P

So these 2 guys are awesome, really awesome, but it doesn't take away the fact that I for one also know how to play myself. E.g. on the .nl servers I've also made a great name for myself, and that was ALL BY MYSELF (as I didn't even play in normal tribes, only in tribes of 4-5 other players) before I got into the 'high class' catagory in which I met other great players and established great tribes.

3: Pills is going to own this world?

My answer: I have no idea, really no idea. Perhaps if I don't have enough money for a tele, so I spend my time on TW instead, but otherwise I don't think so. I haven't created the collective I usually do for tribes, but just randomly picked people who asked for invites and who seemed nice, because that's what I like: NICE PEOPLE.

So please ignorant pigs around here, stop being so bloody foolish and make all these assumptions without first (maybe, just maybe) mail me before you start bladdering about whatnot. And don't forget, it's a friggin game people, get a life, get PAID and get well.. you know..

cheers

DeletedUser

Broly has had a lot of sucess' He's just at the point where he joins worlds and doesn't play seriously.

Pills wont do crap, but they probably wont rule the word.

As many of the "Vets" as people would call them, have realized, the game isn't about being #1 its about havign fun with your friends.

DeletedUser

Broly has had a lot of sucess' He's just at the point where he joins worlds and doesn't play seriously.

Pills wont do crap, but they probably wont rule the word.

As many of the "Vets" as people would call them, have realized, the game isn't about being #1 its about havign fun with your friends.

Us drunken bunnies sure know how to have one hell of a party.

Though to the point of the topic, tribes may have experience from leadership in other worlds, but it's still really too early to judge. Wait until a war situation rises, that's when the noobs will be brushed aside from the good leaders.

blue...heart

Us drunken bunnies sure know how to have one hell of a party.

Though to the point of the topic, tribes may have experience from leadership in other worlds, but it's still really too early to judge. Wait until a war situation rises, that's when the noobs will be brushed aside from the good leaders.

yes but if a leader did good in many other worlds there is alot biger chance that his tribe will do good here as well isnt it :icon_wink: ?

Nudist

Excellent explanation CIT, good idea to get the real story on Pills III out there. I still have high hopes :)

DeletedUser

yes, this game in the end is all about having fun with friends, i just realized this a few days back when i spent 14 hours on an w7 account trying to cut trains , snipe villages, etc...the next day afther an exausting 'batle' trying to move D from 800 vills arround, in an non PREMIUM account i figured that that this game is not about winning as much as it is about having fun playing it with friends.

on topic, sure PILS has some good players but 'vets' tend not to stick very much to a world from different reasons, they were top 20 players, they lead top 20 tribes, they have done it all, no more real interests for new worlds, maybe and just maybe if they have some decisive factors on their hand they can succed...Those are some reasons why PILS will not succed

the only tribe with 'vets' that suprised me was ACTIVE w36, in rest no

DeletedUser

+Hate+ is starting to get control in k55.Fusion is still top but we're trying to get more members and points.Who thinks +Hate+ will come top in a month or so?Check us out and we'll be 7k points within a few days.