Good Tribes

DeletedUser

He may have meant it in a more mathematical sense, where 2 is at least 1, and 3 is at least 1, and 4, and 5, and 6, etc.

DeletedUser

He may have meant it in a more mathematical sense, where 2 is at least 1, and 3 is at least 1, and 4, and 5, and 6, etc.
Yes, thats what i meant (/me is happy to have found a way to look smart) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yes but if a leader did good in many other worlds there is alot biger chance that his tribe will do good here as well isnt it :icon_wink: ?

We'll see ;)

There probably is more of a chance, but doesn't mean at this stage, they will make a good tribe to be in. They should have to prove themselves, just like everyone else.

DeletedUser

And what if they've "hit it good" in multiple worlds? You can't logically deny experience and past performance, thats ignorant.

Child in time

And also, I think the way you can define good tribes are tribes who are consistent.

You can be #1 tribe, but still collapse early and achieve nothing, then I'd rather be the #5 tribe, but who stays in the top 5 for at least 6 months.

DeletedUser

And what if they've "hit it good" in multiple worlds? You can't logically deny experience and past performance, thats ignorant.

To assume a tribe will be good, just because they "hit it good" on past worlds, but has still yet to prove themselves on this world, is arrogance. Wait and see what happens when the beginner protection wears off, that will show who are the noobs, and who are the "good tribes".

DeletedUser

Maybe I should re-phrase. They should prove themselves on this world, like everyone else. Just because they hit it good in one world, doesn't neccessarily mean they will hit it big in this one.

If a duke has led 5-6 rank 1 tribes there's simply put, something to be said about their leadership skills.

To assume a tribe will be good, just because they "hit it good" on past worlds, but has still yet to prove themselves on this world, is arrogance. Wait and see what happens when the beginner protection wears off, that will show who are the noobs, and who are the "good tribes".

I'll take arrogant over ignorant any day.

DeletedUser

GoldenSummit, do you know what statistics are? And why people worry so much about them? Because if something has happened several times before, its more likely to happen again.

DeletedUser

Tribe name: People On Drugs
ID: )p0d(
Number of members: 3
Points of the best 40 players: 429
Total points: 429
Average points: 143
Opponents defeated: 0 (566.)

Good tribe I HOPPPPEEEEEEE !

DeletedUser

GoldenSummit, do you know what statistics are? And why people worry so much about them? Because if something has happened several times before, its more likely to happen again.

Um... No.

If something has a high chance of happening, it will likely happen again in the future, but something happening in the past doesn't mean it's more likely to happen again, in probability, you'll see clumps of certain results, even if that result is not the most probable one.

Doesn't mean that tribes that have done well previously wont do well again though.

DeletedUser

And also, I think the way you can define good tribes are tribes who are consistent.

You can be #1 tribe, but still collapse early and achieve nothing, then I'd rather be the #5 tribe, but who stays in the top 5 for at least 6 months.

My premade in W29 did. I founded DSL and its actually been top 3 for 11 months now (Since the start of W29). Sorry I didn't mean to flame you CiT, just giving an example of at least 1 tribe that has accomplished that. I still love you though. :icon_biggrin:

Your Friend,

TehDarkOne*