Let's all laugh at indi

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

DeletedUser

and when you consistently get players like Daholla, Kriid, CC, and the rest calling you a child, 12 year old

Are you kidding,that was joke,I sometime get pissed when people make too much joke about frenchie in our chat,But that dosent mean Im free to blame them for all the wrong thing that I do.
The fact that I choose to be offended or not,belong only to me,the power that other people have on you is the one that you choose to give them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) No, I'm not kidding.
2) Not free to do so, but you did leave the chat and the tribe :lol:, did you not? Be it as a joke or not, indi was not in the wrong, and I've proved that with the other points you didn't refute.
3) Leave 42 in 42. All done.

And to close, I'd like to add that some people are more sensitive to things than others. Just because you "choose" not to be offended by it, some things you just can't help. In addition to that, you neglect to mention that indi was not only called 12 years old or a child, but that he was also accused of being mentally unstable. Which contributes to it in a much broader scale.

DeletedUser

1) No, I'm not kidding.
2) Not free to do so, but you did leave the chat and the tribe :lol:, did you not? Be it as a joke or not, indi was not in the wrong, and I've proved that with the other points you didn't refute.
3) Leave 42 in 42. All done.

And to close, I'd like to add that some people are more sensitive to things than others. Just because you "choose" not to be offended by it, some things you just can't help. In addition to that, you neglect to mention that indi was not only called 12 years old or a child, but that he was also accused of being mentally unstable. Which contributes to it in a much broader scale.

No,Like you mentionned I leaved the tribe:icon_razz:

But I wont blame the pearson who *offended me*

I blame myself.

There's a difference between being offended at something,and holding grude for it,or even wrost,blaming people or using it to excuse your own behavior.

the *not my fault,I being offended* is a crap excuse.

I take blame for any single of my action,the way you talked seemed to me like Indi or you should not be blamed for certain action because of the fact some people used to offend you.

Imo that completly wrong and even stupid.

I did not refuted other statement

1-My name was not mentionned
2-was too much a walls of text:icon_razz:
3-I wont loose my time to refute argument that seem right to me:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Kriid, the thing is.. You don't get offended for being called french.. You're French. I got called mentally unstable and a 12 year old.. I'm not. I don't get offended for getting called white.. b/c I am. I don't get offended for being called American b/c I am. (I might, however, try to correct some improper beliefs about Americans. :lol: )

But honestly only a couple of things really irritate me.. Being called a redneck, and being looked down upon for my age. I'm not a redneck, and I can't control me age. I've found myself to actually be quite a bit more intelligent than the majority of people older than me. :icon_rolleyes:

Granted, my maturity levels aren't as high as they could/should be.. But that's by choice. I know lots of 'mature' people IRL, and they wind up becoming up tight and easily wound up. I find it more.. fun, and relaxing to be immature. You care less. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, if you agree with my other arguments then you in turn agree with me when I say the following:

1) Yes, you chose not to blame the person. Keep in mind indi is not you, and that we all react differently to things.
2) I didn't say I shouldn't be blamed for something; I didn't do anything even remotely wrong. I'm the one who reconciled the two, you could say :lol:.
3) indi didn't do anything very bad, as the thread poster insisted. He did get angry. But we all react differently, and when you (as I said) are consistently called a name you dislike, and have people insisting you are mentally unstable, you can't help but get angry.
4) indi shouldn't be "excused" for some of his comments, but he can provide justification for them. And that's what this is, the justification for him posting as he did :).

DeletedUser

Kriid, the thing is.. You don't get offended for being called french.. You're French. I got called mentally unstable and a 12 year old.. I'm not. I don't get offended for getting called white.. b/c I am. I don't get offended for being called American b/c I am. (I might, however, try to correct some improper beliefs about Americans. :lol: )

But honestly only a couple of things really irritate me.. Being called a redneck, and being looked down upon for my age. I'm not a redneck, and I can't control me age. I've found myself to actually be quite a bit more intelligent than the majority of people older than me. :icon_rolleyes:

Granted, my maturity levels aren't as high as they could/should be.. But that's by choice. I know lots of 'mature' people IRL, and they wind up becoming up tight and easily wound up. I find it more.. fun, and relaxing to be immature. You care less. :icon_wink:

censored frenchie arse is not an offensive term for you?

u6s5l said:

Maybe I missunderstood your intention in your first post then:icon_redface:

edit:corrected the language:p

DeletedUser

You bring the faggot on yourself, you are french, and the rest are just.. colorful.. adjectives :lol:

TBH it depends who it's coming from.. If it was coming from orel I'd say "Screw you :p", but from someone else I might react differently :)

DeletedUser

Hopefully that's resolved then.

DeletedUser

rdfgdg gfdsgfd an offensive term for you?

Maybe I missunderstood your intention in your first post then:icon_redface:

Ouch he better not have called you that. Kriid, you prove the stereotype of French wrong. Never once have you retreated or surrendered to a fight.

(Sorry for that stereotype comment, treat it as a compliment on how you are a good player)

DeletedUser

Ouch he better not have called you that. Kriid, you prove the stereotype of French wrong. Never once have you retreated or surrendered to a fight.

(Sorry for that stereotype comment, treat it as a compliment on how you are a good player)

Thanks for quoting just before i censore you lovely twat:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Why did you assume I called him that???

I actually went back through my skype with kriid and searched the word french(I have a very bad memory :( ).. The only time it was mentioned was by him, and when I asked him to pronounce a French word. ;)

DeletedUser

Why did you assume I called him that???

I actually went back through my skype with kriid and searched the word french(I have a very bad memory :( ).. The only time it was mentioned was by him, and when I asked him to pronounce a French word. ;)

I never implyed that you called me like that,not you,but lot of people did it,or any other kind of *colorfull adjective*:lol:

DeletedUser

I know you didn't.. That's why I'm asking why quinner assumes that I did. >.<

DeletedUser

I know you didn't.. That's why I'm asking why quinner assumes that I did. >.<

Eh...we were on the topic of you so I assumed you called him that. I guess the saying is right. If you assume you make an ass out of u and me

DeletedUser64909

I think someone needs to make an anger management thread.