Let's all laugh at indi

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Or that I used to not think you were. Dunno if perspective changed, or you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Daholla has changed. He is a lot more open about disliking people now.

Yeah,she just a bit late on the movement,the woment emancipation(hope its the right word in english :icon_redface: ) being done long ago here,Holla was just a tad late,but dont blame her,she kinda slow:icon_biggrin:

vavara

Daholla has changed. He is a lot more open about disliking people now.

Or maybe he knows people more now than he did when he first met them.

Besides, as a leader you have to talk to everyone, keep everyone happy. Now that he's no longer a leader, he can do what he likes, including talking to the people he wants to talk too. Just like you and me. His actions do not reflect his tribe anymore.

V.

The Great 1One1

I just reckon that DaHolla just got tired of putting up with so much crap from people he was generally very nice to and trusted. The amount of people that took advantage of him makes it justifiable that he then turns on those he thought played him a hard hand and tell them exactly what he thinks about them. In a flame fest between indi and DaHolla, DaHolla will win by default. Not because indi is a complete idiot, but because people actually respect DaHolla, so they will listen to him more than they'd listen to indi when he says that Holla is brainwashing me....over the internet.

DeletedUser

Or maybe he knows people more now than he did when he first met them.

Besides, as a leader you have to talk to everyone, keep everyone happy. Now that he's no longer a leader, he can do what he likes, including talking to the people he wants to talk too. Just like you and me. His actions do not reflect his tribe anymore.

V.

This is more likely than what TGO said, because I highly doubt I ever "took advantage" of Daholla. And if I did, it sure wasn't intentional or anything I'm aware of :icon_neutral:.

The Great 1One1

This is more likely than what TGO said, because I highly doubt I ever "took advantage" of Daholla. And if I did, it sure wasn't intentional or anything I'm aware of :icon_neutral:.

I don't think DaHolla dislikes you in general. He just doesn't like your forum posts.

DeletedUser

I didn't say he did. But in general, when he was a leader, he refrained from flaming me (at least publically, if not over Skype).

Now, he's not a leader, and...:icon_neutral:.

Though I could waste time arguing that he doesn't like me much as a person either :).

The Great 1One1

I didn't say he did. But in general, when he was a leader, he refrained from flaming me (at least publically, if not over Skype).

Now, he's not a leader, and...:icon_neutral:.

Though I could waste time arguing that he doesn't like me much as a person either :).

When I spoke to him, he seemed to be pretty honest. He specifically said that he had no problem with you other than your forum posts.