S~A~S family

DeletedUser

sasforum.png

diplomacy.png

diplomacyideas.png

These guys are noobz they don`t deserve there rank, they don`t even deserve to play this game called tribalwars

DeletedUser

0.o
*looks at points*
*then looks at farm*

by the looks of it you dont deserve the rank you have either =|

DeletedUser

so you think that every tribe should be at war? But i agree at this early in the game no diplomatic relations, but later on yes.

DeletedUser

0.o
*looks at points*
*then looks at farm*

by the looks of it you dont deserve the rank you have either =|

tbh i was inactive for 2days because my charger for my laptop blew up so i couldnt get on

(328.|3.359.111 P) gues i dont deserve that either

point whore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sasforum.png

These guys are noobz they don`t deserve there rank

well, considering you're being outgrown quite badly by some people near you, i don't think you can really comment on things like that now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

goaltl.png

this was put on the first day, they also have more leadership positions than paris hilton has plastic surgeries

DeletedUser

i like noobs :(
they make this game so much more fun at the start
they give us
*funny mails
*funny attacks
*.... thats all i got :(

DeletedUser

Well it's expectable, things like that.

Because if you see a Family Tribe, then you can expect not much expirience in it. I knew few world where there were actually quite good family Tribe (although public still critized them), but they ended in TOP 20 rankings.

However, alot can be seen already from the name of Tribe. Tribe named S=A=S + Family = a perfect formula for Fail.

DeletedUser

Best tribe i have seen so far by far keep it up guy's :p (Good work)

DeletedUser

I see you put down S7 as your enemy, that are in K52 with 2 members at 178 wow that's deserved face-palm
Now SAS I suggest you to drop your noobie-ways and grow up.
If not you will fail, I guaranteed it.

DeletedUser

and yes there are some successful family tribes but they usually dont last, the problem with sas is tthere leadership its so weak , that and they mass recruited point whores :ram: i give them a month if that, i also doubt any of there members will read this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and yes there are some successful family tribes but they usually dont last, the problem with sas is tthere leadership its so weak
In youngers worlds no they dont last... But have you seen older worlds? World 2 HOT Family ATEN Family TW Family (if they still excist) and theres a few more on other worlds etc.

DeletedUser

i am in hot in w2 and yes later on because the only people left are the elite players, but that takes about a year , year and a half may b even longer

DeletedUser

What about the FEMA or the BS-W family on w12, (I don't know if they still exits either)
They were excellent, but got into trouble when they fought DNY!

DeletedUser

i am in hot in w2 and yes later on because the only people left are the elite players, but that takes about a year , year and a half may b even longer
Totaly Depends on the world, World 27 turned 1 year old recently, it had to major Powers Shadow and the Family Nstlk* (I was in Nstlk) cant remember if shadow had a sister tribe, but that was only a year and those 2 tribes basicly dominated the whole world.

DeletedUser

world 19 im duke of an academy tribe brainz ( we were just created about a month ago before that i was in brains) but we are killing nir and nts we are doing great