S~A~S family

DeletedUser

I came in with hope that this might amuse me, but I leave shaking my head. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

tbh i was inactive for 2days because my charger for my laptop blew up so i couldnt get on

(328.|3.359.111 P) gues i dont deserve that either

point whore

Yes, because we all know that if you are good in another world, you must be good in this world. :icon_rolleyes:

(P.S. You know about that super secret cheat code that lets you use troops and villages from a different world to attack on another world you play, right?:icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

That's why I said I had alot of noobs in my K. I didn't even need to see this to know they're noobs. They are mass recruiters.

My tribe is the only non noob tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes, because we all know that if you are good in another world, you must be good in this world. :icon_rolleyes:

(P.S. You know about that super secret cheat code that lets you use troops and villages from a different world to attack on another world you play, right?:icon_eek:)

LOL no but it shows i have expierence i know what im doing ive done it before and dont wrry that number will be repeated on this world :)

DeletedUser

LOL no but it shows i have expierence i know what im doing ive done it before and dont wrry that number will be repeated on this world :)

The only experience you have is in the field of barb nobling.

DeletedUser

Hope it takes you less than a year and a half to manage it. :icon_razz:

Seriously, though. Was there some point to this PnP? I mean, yah, you can post screen shots. It's not a big triumph. It wasn't a big shocker to find out that a tribe with 58 members and an academy with 49 members a week into a brand new world is a noob tribe.

DeletedUser

i just got bored so i posted them up is there a crime there ??

DeletedUser

I predict S~A~S will fail.

Soon any of there experienced members (Are there even any?) will join me.

DeletedUser79785

lol no doubt, really these guys are crap, i farmed one member and they declaired war. Lol its not even a war all we are is farming them and there crying about it

DeletedUser

i just got bored so i posted them up is there a crime there ??

Of course not. But don't expect everyone to give you a huge thumbs up. I mean, you had possibilities with this. You could have taken it somewhere. Instead, you made yourself look just as noobish as the tribe you are trying to dis.

DeletedUser

Of course not. But don't expect everyone to give you a huge thumbs up. I mean, you had possibilities with this. You could have taken it somewhere. Instead, you made yourself look just as noobish as the tribe you are trying to dis.

lol not as noobish as your sig

DeletedUser

O very good u looked at my stats tell me who am i suppose to nobel im surrounded by naps. im starting a nice cluster in k91 around the enemie , look back at those stats in a week they wont lie :)

NAP = Noble All Players :icon_wink:

How do you gain experience by simply nobling barbs?