zombie "the great" returns

ßoßy

Nothing.
Thats the point ... he only has a badass name ^^ (...or maybe not)

DeletedUser

Name is rubish i have seen many people with that name on other world's

DeletedUser

Why are you alway's fighting with me go to W40 and you will see a guy named zombie had 19.village's now has 2 my friend has tooken him out.

ßoßy

You said [..] there are many people with that name ,

now I asked you .. how many 1.2.3..? øØ

DeletedUser

You said [..] there are many people with that name ,

now I asked you .. how many 1.2.3..? øØ

No you said on tw.net you sure.

and yes many of them on many world's (I think) i know W40 W43 W42

DeletedUser

delete his post ^^^ he wont be here long zombie will noble him Lol ;)

DeletedUser

you're arguing over a guy with so many problems that even we can't begin to understand

DeletedUser

so how many people did he actually send this too... now wonder he's only 59 points, he spent all night sending out these mails :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so how many people did he actually send this too... now wonder he's only 59 points, he spent all night sending out these mails :icon_rolleyes:

Lol well i saw about 5/6 people with it but i do not have one what a shame

DeletedUser

All in Pills has it :p I think he might send it out to all top 20 tribes and known players

Pedemiko

lol the best part is that he really believes it! and he is around 120 hours away... gees well get nobled pretty soon... im so scared i wont know when he will attack and will have no time to prpare my self!

DeletedUser

Where's mine? :icon_cry:

I don't know him, but seems he's messing around?

DeletedUser

I don't think all the people received it...he must have sent it to players in top5 or top10 tribes...don't know...I got one also...made me smile a little...