zombie "the great" returns

ßoßy

zombie today at 05:30
I know what you're thinking.. OMG HE's BACK!!, :D

Well hello there sir, wait, you are a sir there right? wait, ugh. Okay, I hate wasting time because time is money and where you stand, you'd be wasting alot of my time if you dont read and comply to this message. Remember now, it's not often the great player zombie like myself wrights you, this aint an everyday thing so you should be honored. *Waits for you to bow down and kiss the deck*

Okay now, you see, I just started this world and already I spotted you, sadly, you were one of the 1st players I've spotted and knew I just had to send you a message.

Why? Well it's simple. You're a great player, well not great but average, I remember you/your name (not sure if it's an alias or not >.<) but I remember you from somewhere and acknowledge the skills you process and the errors you match.

You see, you're a good player but since I've joined this world, you're only going to make it as far as I let you. I tend play this world seriously, me and my coplayer and our targets have already been set, you're on the list to be nobled and will do just that when the time's right. :| Only targeting the players who think they're good'

Since I'm only 59 points, which is a little behind you (seeing how I'll catch up with you in a week or 2 and have a noble train in 3 weeks max) it's going to take some time before I'll have you nobled. I'd like you to do me a favor by doing yourself a favor and that's

-keep me updated on troop count
-log in 2 hours every time to build scouts (you should have more scouts then anything)
-barracks 25
-workshop
-farm 30
-Academy (to contribute to my nobling spree)

Dont worry about anything else, I got it after that :O

Atleast, once you've been nobled, you can go around and brag about how much you helped the great zombie get a well established village just before he nobled you.

Thanks sir, and I'd highly appreciate it if you didn't restart, this is so that you can keep your current building updated and growing at a fast rate, and so that I can keep your village and form some kind of zombie shape figure when I look on the twmaps.

Good luck and keep this message to yourself!

Have a nice day and remember, do not restart! Save us both the trouble D:

[player]Zombie [/player]- Back in action

Coordinated Strike today at 11:49
have a rl?

... no words can express his mental problems

DeletedUser

nah i its just a numptie - not worth taking any notice - he'll last a week maybe two

ßoßy

Man , hes so good he will crush everyone !

- i bet at least one has restarted because of him :O :D

DeletedUser

I remember this clown, he doesn't hang around for long don't worry.

Just ignore it and it'll go away.

DeletedUser

If he thinks having no stable in a 'well established' village is good. I'll eat my hat. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

zombie "the lame", perhaps... "the great" though? not likely

DeletedUser

So who know's zombie ?

and How great is he ?

I mean what has he accomplished ?